Obama Seen in Poll as Steadier Than Romney in Handling Mideast

Sep 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bloomberg

Americans have more confidence in President Barack Obama to deal with a crisis in the Middle East than they do Republican Mitt Romney , though they are losing faith in the president's handling of terrorism.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2012
Quadratic Equation

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Obama must be president to save the nation.....romeny Ryan will be the nail
I bang Laura

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

That is complete bullshite. Obama has proven to be weak and feckless. The only polls that matter are the polls on Nov. 6th.
NOVEMBER IS COMING
I bang Laura

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Anyone still supporting Oblamer at this point in our demise is part of the problem. Kill Oblamer voters on site to save our republic
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Obama has far more foreign policy experience than Romney and Ryan combined. They know nothing about foreign policies.
Ex VA Res

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I bang Laura wrote:
Anyone still supporting Oblamer at this point in our demise is part of the problem. Kill Oblamer voters on site to save our republic
I have reported you to Topix and another, better place---
When some people knock on your door, interview and assess you, don't plead ignorance. We know you are ignorant, but what I mean is, in matters of security, "not knowing" or "not meaning" a threat to someone's life is no defense. The complaint will go on your record, and you will be remembered forever after but not in a good way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••