Thousands pray for US at 'America for Jesus' rally

Sep 29, 2012 Full story: Bellingham Herald 130

Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson and Family Research Council president Tony Perkins topped a full day of speakers at "The America for Jesus 2012" prayer rally.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
E Pluribus Unum

Fishers, IN

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Hello Motol Mobot!!!dat is 700 club;)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 29, 2012
This is great. Freedom is great. Good for them.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Let's Pray for Them.
I would like to take the time out to Honor the Memories of:
Chris Stevens
Glen Doherty
Tyrone Woods
Sean Smith
R.I.P.
We are sorry our president failed to protect you and properly honor your service and your memory by flying out to Vegas for a party after news of your horrendous deaths.
Your service and patriotism will be missed by all good Americans even though ignored by our heartless leaders

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 29, 2012
"The way is narrow and few find it."
Walter Barnum

El Segundo, CA

#5 Sep 29, 2012
We Express So Inspiringly
Our Sense Of Personal Debt
And Above All
Our Unswerving Conviction
That God Takes Such Courageous Spirits
To Still Finer Opportunity

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#6 Sep 29, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Let's Pray for Them.
Chris Stevens
Glen Doherty
Tyrone Woods
Sean Smith
R.I.P.
We are sorry our president failed to protect you and properly honor your service and your memory by flying out to Vegas for a party after news of your horrendous deaths.
Your service and patriotism will be missed by all good Americans even though ignored by our heartless leaders
Amen !

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Well that there should put the finishing touches on an Obama re-election victory in November.

Thanks Pat!
John

Emory, TX

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Pat Robertson works for the Anti-Christ. Beware of wolves in sheep's expensive clothing.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#9 Sep 29, 2012
John wrote:
Pat Robertson works for the Anti-Christ. Beware of wolves in sheep's expensive clothing.
Wool shrinks and gets moth-eaten...
Biteme

Tempe, AZ

#10 Sep 29, 2012
"I don't care what the ACLU says or any atheists say. This nation belongs to Jesus, and we're here today to reclaim his sovereignty," said Robertson, 82, who founded the Christian Coalition and Christian Broadcasting Network, and ran for president in 1988.

No you pompous arrogant prick it belongs to the AMERICAN people...straight, gay, black, white, asian...all races all creeds and all TAX PAYERS not your religious bible thumping rhetoric... only the arrogance of your conviction will be the down fall of yet another ROME burning.
Biteme

Tempe, AZ

#11 Sep 29, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Let's Pray for Them.
Chris Stevens
Glen Doherty
Tyrone Woods
Sean Smith
R.I.P.
To whom do you speak of which President...because I know your talking about the POTUS because if you were you would have some FACT to back your week claim up.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#12 Sep 29, 2012
With Bishop Rmoney, we'll eliminate science from our public schools and replace it with nap time and we will bring back school prayer:

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the lord my soul to keep.
If I should not awake,
I pray Joseph Smith my soul to take.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#13 Sep 29, 2012
Pat Robertson is to Mormonism what Jews are to so-called Christians like Pat Robertson.

If you ain't a Mormon, you ain't a true Christian.

True Christians, if male, can become gods.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#14 Sep 29, 2012
Then again, Pat Robertson plays a god on TV.
John

Emory, TX

#15 Sep 29, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Then again, Pat Robertson plays a god on TV.
He heals people for money. He's a crook!

“Church | | State”

Since: Jun 07

Toby's Landing

#16 Sep 29, 2012
Here's the worst part:

"And speaker Cindy Jacobs has blamed a mysterious Arkansas bird-kill last year on Obama's repeal of the policy known as "don't ask, don't tell," which allows gays and lesbians to serve openly in the military."

Let me see if I get this right... God killed thousands of birds because he was pi$$ed that we repealed DADT? It would be funny if there weren't so many idiots that would buy into that.

If my memory serves me correctly, isn't Israel supposed to actually be god's chosen people?(According to them, at least). And doesn't Israel allow gays and lesbians to serve in their military? Shouldn't god be more pi$$ed off with THEM?
Junior Esquire

El Segundo, CA

#17 Sep 29, 2012
The atheist queers can destroy any thread.
Frank FL

Miami Beach, FL

#18 Sep 29, 2012
One thing I am certain of...Jesus would vote for Obama not Romney! Pat Robertson and the Cristain Coalition do not help Romney with their extreme views and outrageous rhetoric.
But keep it up becuase the crazier they sound the more people turn away from Romney.
Valerie Jarrett runs WH

Orange, CA

#19 Sep 29, 2012
Mitt Romney doesn't care about poor people.........guess that's why he gave 4M in donations to charities last year

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#20 Sep 29, 2012
Another amazing and insightful post from one of our cowardly unregistered trolls.
Junior Esquire wrote:
The atheist queers can destroy any thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mass. Senator Ted Kennedy Died Five Years Ago 3 hr reality is a crutch 3
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 4 hr WelbyMD 12,371
Can Democrats hold the Senate by running away f... 5 hr Le Jimbo 26
Universities say they regret sending Montana vo... 8 hr Le Jimbo 1
Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 22 hr Human at Earth 37
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... Wed Go Blue Forever 86
Who is the worst president since WWII ? Wed mjjcpa 988

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE