The parallel universe where Mitt lead...

The parallel universe where Mitt leads all polls

There are 307 comments on the Politico story from Oct 1, 2012, titled The parallel universe where Mitt leads all polls. In it, Politico reports that:

To talk with any working Republican political operative these days is to hear the same tale of woe: a grim accounting of the last few weeks, a dash of gallows humor and a measure of hope that President Obama is still beatable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#318 Oct 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Electoral Votes
Barack Obama
Mitt Romney
270 to win
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romn...
LEFT ACCUSES ROMNEY OF 'CHEATING' DURING DEBATE...

With a handkerchief?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#319 Oct 6, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>LEFT ACCUSES ROMNEY OF 'CHEATING' DURING DEBATE...
With a handkerchief?
"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it -- that that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what.... These are people who pay no income tax.... My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

In an interview Thursday night with Fox News, Romney was asked what he would have said had the "47 percent" comments come up during his debate in Denver on Wednesday night with President Barack Obama.

"Well, clearly in a campaign, with hundreds if not thousands of speeches and question-and-answer sessions, now and then you're going to say something that doesn't come out right," Romney said. "In this case, I said something that's just completely wrong."

He added: "And I absolutely believe, however, that my life has shown that I care about 100 percent and that's been demonstrated throughout my life. And this whole campaign is about the 100 percent."

You need that hanky more than anyone.

Poor teabagger.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#320 Oct 6, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Check the polls today, and you will see what happens when you play golf instead of prepare for the debates, or if you are dumb enough to choose John Kerry as debate coach. There are 2 more times Romney can humilate Obama in debate. Next one is on Foreign policy. We can talk about binLaden, and the torture, sodomizing, and murder of our Ambassador, and several more American. This is turning into an interesting election cycle. I really didn't see how Obama could lose badly, but he lost his teleprompter. That simple, and he's done.
Keep dreaming - only Rasmussen has Romney ahead numbnuts;

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#321 Oct 6, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>LEFT ACCUSES ROMNEY OF 'CHEATING' DURING DEBATE...
With a handkerchief?
Don't care. No one cares. Everyone left of you is a leftie. Adolph Hitler is a lefty.

(Yawn)
OBAMA 2012

La Puente, CA

#322 Oct 6, 2012
I am very concerned about the mental state of the reflubs on these boards just like Annie is concerned about Romlie's mental state. Should we all take up a collection to get them a voucher to see therapists? Nah, on second thought let's not, this is just too dang entertaining!
Ken Yawn

Belle Vernon, PA

#323 Oct 6, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming - only Rasmussen has Romney ahead numbnuts;
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
How are things up in lake suckless dyckhead? You always speaks of another mans nuts. I guess your boyfriends ain't teabaggin you enough. GFY tardo!
Ken Yawn

Belle Vernon, PA

#324 Oct 6, 2012
OBAMA 2012 wrote:
I am very concerned about the mental state of the reflubs on these boards just like Annie is concerned about Romlie's mental state. Should we all take up a collection to get them a voucher to see therapists? Nah, on second thought let's not, this is just too dang entertaining!
LMAO. What a dipshyt you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 7 hr Tm Cln 3,390
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) 8 hr Obamas Powerful Gun 3,707
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Thu Grecian Formula 16 38
News Gingrich: Romney will win 'over 300 electoral v... (Oct '12) Mar 21 Trumptard Abandon... 36
News Trump aides, daughter, meet with Hispanic busin... Mar 18 spytheweb 1
News Nation-Now 42 mins ago 1:34 p.m.How glitter has... Mar 13 Ria 1
News The man who helped sink Hillary Clinton Mar 12 Texxy 1
More from around the web