The Dating Game Gets Partisan

The Dating Game Gets Partisan

There are 64 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Oct 28, 2012, titled The Dating Game Gets Partisan. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

In the tussle over whether President Barack Obama or Mitt Romney would be the better steward of the American economy, Barbie Adler has a thing or two to say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#64 Oct 30, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well that would get Obama to open his mouth........and give us some new lies.
Johnny Boner nad his boner boys have the power to do ....... absolutely NOTHING.

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#67 Nov 1, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Romney hits auto bailout as CHRYSLER moves Jeep production to China...
You are just as easily fooled as Mittens! BOTH Chrysler AND GM management have issued statements declaring this Romneyism TOTALLY FALSE. As in, NOT TRUE. As in, a BOLD-FACED LIE.

Bishop Romney is clearly a pathological LIAR, who lies easily, frequently, and without a HINT of remorse. Why so many millions of Americans are eager to vote for a Liar-In-Chief is shocking AND disgusting!

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#68 Nov 1, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta get down to your level to respond to you frightwing ignorant troglodytes. Did I hurt your teabag feelings? I get all my one syllable words from reading Palin's palm, after all, she's the intelligent Alaskan.
Speaking of "intelligent Alaskans," here is a joke I coined back in '08:

Q: How many Alaskans does it take to change a light bulb?

A. NONE. Alaskans like their bulbs dim.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#69 Nov 4, 2012
Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "intelligent Alaskans," here is a joke I coined back in '08:
Q: How many Alaskans does it take to change a light bulb?
A. NONE. Alaskans like their bulbs dim.
haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 1 hr Classic rocker 209
News Gingrich: Romney will win 'over 300 electoral v... (Oct '12) Oct 19 GOPMS 44
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) Oct 18 Tm Cln 4,152
News Letter: A Man Without a Dog Oct 18 Pope Closet Emeritus 17
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Oct 13 Geezer approval r... 73
News Top Clinton and Romney campaign heads to jointl... Sep 29 Noe 7
News Kid Rock to open Detroit arena amid protest Sep 27 Team Kelly 18
More from around the web