Add Ohio Voters, 2 Senators to Marriage Equality

Mar 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

In the wake of conservative GOP Sen. Rob Portman's surprise March 15 announcement that he has come out in favor of marriage equality , many observers concluded that his stand would cost him re-election in Ohio.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Terrance wrote:
The queer lover will be voted out of office in the next election.
WOO HOO!!!
If you were an elected official in Virginia; you would probably be doing some heavy soul-searching in light of the upcoming Supreme Court Proclamations
It is better to get your political ducks lined up in a row voluntarily; than to be forced into it by rule of law
So if there is some way we can help you learn about the issues; don't be shy; sugar

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

COULD Ohio really be the first to repeal their Amendment??
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Terrance wrote:
<quoted text>If judicial tyranny raises it's ugly head there will be rioting in the streets.
PS: I aint no sugar cause I aint queer!!!
How will your life change after gay equality becomes law?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so you believe in the flip flopping way of thinking so you can stay in office instead of voting the way the voters want that put you in office, or how about sticking by your convictions. That's why it's easy to by the liberal vote. What an idiot you are.
If a republican cannot stay in office he/she will have to look for a job in the private sector
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Terrance wrote:
Homophobes can be sugars too; sugar
Troll-Lover

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Bless your poor, ignorant little heart. If there's rioting in the street, it will be because bigots win. Hatred and bigotry always lose, in the end.

Good luck when you meet your "maker". I doubt your hatred will get you very far. Ignorance and bigotry aren't going to make a great impression either.
Terrance wrote:
<quoted text>If judicial tyranny raises it's ugly head there will be rioting in the streets.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Duh!! That's not what you said dumbazz. Go back and read your post.
Are you willing to give up your job to a Republican ex-politician?
Troy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Why do you gays call each other honey, sweetie, sugar, etc....are you queer or something?

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

snyper wrote:
COULD Ohio really be the first to repeal their Amendment??
Definitely not the first state to repeal. And I don't see Ohioans enacting marriage equality until well after Pennsylvania does. The latter is not on the horizon.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

a nasty wind of change is coming....i smell the stench of queerdom.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
a nasty wind of change is coming....i smell the stench of queerdom.
That stench is your breath blowing back in your face pole smoker!
NoQ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

HI everybody, I decided to turn queer:)

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

NoQ wrote:
HI everybody, I decided to turn queer:)
Congratulations on taking the first step toward accepting yourself! You are not alone: We're here to help you journey forth.

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Wait! I thought that wasn't a choice!
People do make a choice whether or not to come out and when.
hoodathunkit

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on being a child molester in your own mind. Just make sure it stays that way.
You perverts need to go crawl under a rcok somewhere instead of trying to force your pedophilic fantasies on decent normal people. You're sick...seek professional help.
Ravianna

Coos Bay, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

We already have marriage equality. Anyone can get married, people just can't get married to members of their same gender and never will be able to because marriage is between one man and one woman and trying to change that definition would end marriage.
hoodathunkit

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Reginald wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's calling who a pervert. You sick fk you. Come play with me, I'll show you how to play with little children. I know it's right up your alley.
Another post filled with pedophilic fantasies from a pervert. You're mentally ill; go seek a mental health professional before you harm another child.
hoodathunkit

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> The "professionals" say it is YOU that needs help.... but I'm so sure you're too much of a chicken shit to go to therapy.
Sorry, moron, but you're wrong. The professionals say that homosexuality is a normal variant of sexuality. However, since you're condoning the pedophilic posts of the other idiot, you should seek professional help as well...but I'm sure you're too much of a chicken shit to go get therapy.
hoodathunkit

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you have pedophilia tendencies don't you?
Considering that I am condemning the pedophilic fantasy posts of some idiot and YOU are condoning them, I'd say that it's you that has pedophilia tendencies...seek help before you harm a child.

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on being a child molester in your own mind. Just make sure it stays that way.
Ummmm... I'm not quite sure how you got to child molester in your mind. I mentioned neither sex nor children in my post. Why are you always thinking about sex with children?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••