Dems: We are better off than four yea...

Dems: We are better off than four years ago

There are 3586 comments on the Albany Times Union story from Sep 3, 2012, titled Dems: We are better off than four years ago. In it, Albany Times Union reports that:

Expect to hear variations on this theme all week: things are better than they were four years ago, and will get better.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Times Union.

Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#2722 Oct 3, 2012
Been posting the same survey all along, but it's nice you're a moron.... Want the electoral lead, too ???
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
http://electoral-vote.com/
http://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-N3VfK7h/0/...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2723 Oct 4, 2012
FilthyRomney lying to the American public.

He lied about:

20% tax cuts - he claims he does not know what they are

tax breaks to ship jobs overseas - also claimed he does not know what over seas is or jobs are

pre existing conditions - claims that he will cover people from stem to stern because, you know, he will keep all of the ObamaCare provisions but get rid of ObamaCare.

$716 B in Medicare savings that he will burn for kindling causing Medicare to become insolvent by 2016.

Romney is a pathological liar and he proved that again tonight. He will do anything, say anything to get into office and give himself a $100 Million tax cut.

Period.

Romney will gleefully screw the middle class into poverty finishing the job that Dumbya started. It goes to show that Republiscums are not even Americans any more. I doubt that they are even human.
ROMNEY Landslide

Philadelphia, PA

#2724 Oct 4, 2012
where are you farking liberals this morning?
Quite Simple

Columbus, OH

#2725 Oct 4, 2012
ROMNEY Landslide wrote:
where are you farking liberals this morning?
Soaking Obummer's cork?????

Location hidden

#2726 Oct 4, 2012
Poll: Obama wins on health care, economy, likeability. Ties on taxes.

Romney seen as not nice.

I am thinking he got hold of those little bottles of energy and had a few too many LOL. He was sweating it out and about to jump out of his shoes.

The energizer bunny on some kind of speed.
Bill

Miami, FL

#2727 Oct 4, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are racist racist racist
As I told him: "Prepare yourself for a flood of Obammunists, posting their typical lib BS, "Whats your source?", "You're quoting out of context", and the best one: "YOU'RE A RACIST"!!!! "How many more of you Obammunists will come out of your holes?
ROMNEY Landslide

Philadelphia, PA

#2728 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Poll: Obama wins on health care, economy, likeability. Ties on taxes.
Romney seen as not nice.
I am thinking he got hold of those little bottles of energy and had a few too many LOL. He was sweating it out and about to jump out of his shoes.
The energizer bunny on some kind of speed.
you're carrying husseins's soiled panties this morning...good luck on that, you silly ponce

Location hidden

#2729 Oct 4, 2012
Romney:'defensive and slippery.'

LOL. Slippery is exactly what pathologically lying sociopaths like Romney are.

He was also practicing avoidance and dementia. He couldn't figure out how corporations were getting breaks for shipping jobs overseas LOL.

What kind of a businessperson is the lunatic? He is a vulture who gets government bailouts and then denigrates the taxpayers who saved him.
Bill

Miami, FL

#2730 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
FilthyRomney lying to the American public.
He lied about:
20% tax cuts - he claims he does not know what they are
tax breaks to ship jobs overseas - also claimed he does not know what over seas is or jobs are
pre existing conditions - claims that he will cover people from stem to stern because, you know, he will keep all of the ObamaCare provisions but get rid of ObamaCare.
$716 B in Medicare savings that he will burn for kindling causing Medicare to become insolvent by 2016.
Romney is a pathological liar and he proved that again tonight. He will do anything, say anything to get into office and give himself a $100 Million tax cut.
Period.
Romney will gleefully screw the middle class into poverty finishing the job that Dumbya started. It goes to show that Republiscums are not even Americans any more. I doubt that they are even human.
It does have a nice ring: "PRESIDENT ROMNEY"
ROMNEY Landslide

Philadelphia, PA

#2731 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Romney:'defensive and slippery.'
LOL. Slippery is exactly what pathologically lying sociopaths like Romney are.
He was also practicing avoidance and dementia. He couldn't figure out how corporations were getting breaks for shipping jobs overseas LOL.
What kind of a businessperson is the lunatic? He is a vulture who gets government bailouts and then denigrates the taxpayers who saved him.
oregonsuxdix,
shouldn't you be out oggubying something somewhere...while the rest of us are getting ready for work

you lazy liberal slob

Since: Jul 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2732 Oct 4, 2012
It will be interesting to see what the polls say after this weekend.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#2733 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
America is far better of today than we were four years ago despite Mitch McConnell and the Republicans number one priority to make Obama a one term President. Republicans choose politics over country.
Absolutely true.....
Toidi Slayer

Blue Bell, PA

#2734 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
America is far better of today than we were four years ago despite Mitch McConnell and the Republicans number one priority to make Obama a one term President. Republicans choose politics over country.
Nobody has to try "make" Obama a one term president - he is doing just fine by himself. He proved that last night.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#2735 Oct 4, 2012
Romney on the Deficit..."Well, we're gonna not increase taxes, but get more revenue, and spend on defense, then well it's kinda technical, so i'll say more later".......Romney on Obamacare..."Well, i like this and that from the President's plan, but i would do some different stuff and well, can't be too specific, you know..".......Wait....Wha t?.....
D1-25-5-br

Lafayette, TN

#2736 Oct 4, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
News FLASH- YOU said no SSI or Medicare for seniors....
The TeaPubs reek of desperation and coupled with the mitt-filled britches, it is an impossible stench to overcome..........
No amount of Febreze will rid the country of the odor.
Flip, flop, skip, hop, that's the teabagger jig !!! LMAOROTFu ~!
Apparently you are cot keeping up with current events. Last night at the debate Obama's lies were "gutted" by the dozen on live tv .
His gross incompetence was made to glare .
This morning He is at home , licking his wounds . Applying liniment to the bruises . Changing the dressing on all of the stitches . He is probably thinking , " The hit man comes , he knows damn well he has been cheated " . Carefully observe as your dream of 4 more Obama years is destroyed and relegated to the dustbin of historical ( and stellar ) stupidity . It's like a gut shot with a hollow point , I know , and it must be painful for you to watch . Too bad . Wait till you see what Ryan does to Biden . It will be a laugh riot !!! HaHaHa !!!
Seatttle Slew

Kent, WA

#2737 Oct 4, 2012
Poor nut case, more rhetoric ??? LMAOROTFu ~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2739 Oct 4, 2012
Seatttle Slew wrote:
Poor nut case, more rhetoric ??? LMAOROTFu ~!
Dangerous Psychotic,

Do you really not know how pathetic you are?

You are an obese, acne azzed, angry, ignorant, Black Female.....or you are a seriously disturbed sexualy defective deviated male that was jilted by Mommy and Abused by her Brother, Your Baby Daddy.

There is no DOJO, no wealth, no tough guy, no substance.

You are a lying little puke that has infested every Topic with your latest fantasy about yourself... "Ms Karate DOJO Bad azz".

Do you know how pathetic you are?
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#2740 Oct 4, 2012
Am I as pathetic as a drunken fool, who uses masturbatory slang and misses a kid, WHO IS CLEARLY BETTER OFF ??? Please DON'T tell me I won a Corvair or are ANYTHING, like a consistent-ly lying fool... LMAOROTFU~!

Tell your pal/multiple moniker to accept the dojo invite, then you'll all know and I can send video..A-HOLE !
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2741 Oct 4, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Am I as pathetic as a drunken fool, who uses masturbatory slang and misses a kid, WHO IS CLEARLY BETTER OFF ??? Please DON'T tell me I won a Corvair or are ANYTHING, like a consistent-ly lying fool... LMAOROTFU~!
Tell your pal/multiple moniker to accept the dojo invite, then you'll all know and I can send video..A-HOLE !
Dangerous Psychotic,

You are an obese, acne azzed, angry, ignorant, Black Female.....or you are a seriously disturbed sexualy defective deviated male that was jilted by Mommy and Abused by her Brother, Your Baby Daddy.

You are a lying little puke that has infested every Topic with your latest fantasy about yourself... "Ms Karate DOJO Bad azz".

D1-25-5-br

Lafayette, TN

#2742 Oct 4, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>Dangerous Psychotic,
I have no idea what that "Slew" person looks like , but judging from the rabid posts , he/she/it might be infected with late stage syphillus of something . Stay back !! Don't touch it !!
You have made a great assessment of "slew" . Keep up the good work !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 6 hr Captain Yesterday 64
News Romneyites Think the 47% Are Parasites (Oct '12) 12 hr Bravo Uniform Mike 54
News Scott Walker's gloomy pitch for the presidency (Mar '15) Mon Hyman Roth 27
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) Mon Mexican Lottery W... 3,702
News Mitt Romney vacations with family during GOP co... Sun Patrick Aei 2
News Ted Cruz quickly becomes news at GOP confab Sat spud 162
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sat Human 156
More from around the web