Is this the death of the Republican party? No chance | Gary Younge

Nov 18, 2012 Full story: The Guardian 136

Republican courting of white people was based on strategy not principle. To reach out wider would not require a great leap Supporters of the US Republican presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, watch results on television on election day.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#1 Nov 18, 2012
If THE Republican Party can distance itself from the 'kook fringe' by staying out of people's personal affairs such as what a woman does with her body, what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes, or come to realize that people have different beliefs or none at all and that it is ok to do so; then maybe they can survive.

If they can't distance themselves from the 'kook fringe' then there is no hope for their survival.

As the song says "The times they are a changin'"
Crooked liberal media

Concord, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2012
This is the death of not just political parties, but of America itself. America will not survive another 4 years of Obama.
Crooked liberal media

Concord, CA

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Romney is right. Obama used American tax dollars to buy votes.

America is finished.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#4 Nov 18, 2012
The Republican party primarily exists to represent the interests of business elites in the political sphere and redistribute power and resources to the wealthy.

Exactly.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#6 Nov 18, 2012
President Obama has brilliantly boxed the republican Party in… they are slowly dying as they are now no longer a viable political opposition to the Democratic Party.

The demographics are totally against them as they now see that the lies of Rasmussen polling and fox news propaganda can’t save them, LOL!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Crooked liberal media wrote:
This is the death of not just political parties, but of America itself. America will not survive another 4 years of Obama.
Moonbat.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Crooked liberal media wrote:
Romney is right. Obama used American tax dollars to buy votes.
America is finished.
Dingbat.
Les Claypool

Grapevine, TX

#9 Nov 18, 2012
A one party America is truly the end of America. Is George Orwell still read in school?
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
If THE Republican Party can distance itself from the 'kook fringe' by staying out of people's personal affairs such as what a woman does with her body, what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes, or come to realize that people have different beliefs or none at all and that it is ok to do so; then maybe they can survive.
If they can't distance themselves from the 'kook fringe' then there is no hope for their survival.
As the song says "The times they are a changin'"
You do realize that it's the other side of the aisle which supports women's reproductive right, personal choice 'in the privacy of their own homes', multi-culturalism and diversity, not to mention rejecting the 'kook fringe' right?

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Nov 18, 2012
To lose against an idiot like Obama, you have to be pretty screwed up.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#12 Nov 18, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
To lose against an idiot like Obama, you have to be pretty screwed up.
well, you lost.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
President Obama has brilliantly boxed the republican Party in… they are slowly dying as they are now no longer a viable political opposition to the Democratic Party.
The demographics are totally against them as they now see that the lies of Rasmussen polling and fox news propaganda can’t save them, LOL!
No propaganda needed.

Liberal policies are harming everyone, women, blacks, hispanics, the nation as a whole. Of that there is no doubt. It is only a matter of time. The Republican party need only stand firm for true constitutional principles, and we will win in the long run.

When people cannot afford food, energy, or gasoline with their unemployment and welfare checks, they will come back to what works: Less government, more liberty, and the unfettered free market.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#14 Nov 18, 2012
lol! It never ceases to amaze me that cons feel they're like the second coming of Christ and everything they do is right and turns to gold.

bushie was an example of con hubris at its worse. And yet they accept it.

amazing...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Yeah wrote:
lol! It never ceases to amaze me that cons feel they're like the second coming of Christ and everything they do is right and turns to gold.
bushie was an example of con hubris at its worse. And yet they accept it.
amazing...
I voted for Dubya twice, and don't regret it in the least. I'd proudly do it again.

He wasn't conservative enough for me, but he was by far the best choice among the viable candidates.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#16 Nov 18, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted for Dubya twice, and don't regret it in the least. I'd proudly do it again.
He wasn't conservative enough for me, but he was by far the best choice among the viable candidates.
I'm sure there maybe 4,300+ dead American soldiers and families who may disagree with that assessment... especially when invading a country for no reason at all!
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Crooked liberal media wrote:
Romney is right. Obama used American tax dollars to buy votes.
America is finished.
Agreed.

America is lost. She is now terminally ill and will fade away in a very slow and painful process. Towards the bitter end, there will be european style rioting in all the streets in all the cities of America.

Obama won, America lost.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#18 Nov 18, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
No propaganda needed.
Liberal policies are harming everyone, women, blacks, hispanics, the nation as a whole. Of that there is no doubt. It is only a matter of time. The Republican party need only stand firm for true constitutional principles, and we will win in the long run.
When people cannot afford food, energy, or gasoline with their unemployment and welfare checks, they will come back to what works: Less government, more liberty, and the unfettered free market.
Hey idiot, those “true constitutional principles” that you stood on was firmly rejected in this last election… furthermore, if you couldn’t’ win when everything was in your favor and supposedly against President Obama you’re truly delusional if you think you’ll have a chance any other time… and BTW; gas prices have drop, LOL!
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#19 Nov 18, 2012
Crooked liberal media wrote:
This is the death of not just political parties, but of America itself. America will not survive another 4 years of Obama.
Agreed again.

Towards the bitter end, there will be european style, mass rioting nation-wide as liberals clammer for non-existent entitlements and free birth control pills.

The producers of America will have all retired and closed their businesses leaving millions more without jobs, and a government with nobody to take money from in order to give it to the half that voted for Obama.

This is what Obama and his masters are working toward. When the Constitution can finally be torched and a new order can rise from the ashes...
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#21 Nov 18, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure there maybe 4,300+ dead American soldiers and families who may disagree with that assessment... especially when invading a country for no reason at all!
The Democrat Congress (and Al-gore too) voted to invade Iraq.
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#22 Nov 18, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, those “true constitutional principles” that you stood on was firmly rejected in this last election…
Yes it was rejected. And soon enough, it will be gone, and then all of Obama's promises for free stuff will be out the window, because there won't be any money to pay for it. And then Obama will have you all - not just his enemies (the people who voted against him), but also the sheep who followed him.

In the not too distant future, you will all wake-up in the new Cuba...and you deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 9 hr positronium 11,844
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 9 hr Righteous 491
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) Sep 17 Simon 24
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Sep 15 swedenforever 210
The country's sinking climate debate Sep 15 Sneaky Pete 3
Va. voters agree with McDonnells' guilty verdic... Sep 14 Constitutional_Reset 4
Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sep 14 Go Blue Forever 33
•••
•••

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••