Voters: Mr. President, please fix America

Jan 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheBostonChannel.com

The alternating red and blue yard signs are long gone, and people here have gone back to familiar rhythms of life.

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cracker

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Why, oh why didn't Terrorist Obama fix America in his first term ?

Answer: Terrorist Obama isn't here to fix America, but make it worse .
(with 6 trillion in his first term, with even more to come in his second term)
scares the sh*t out of me, for our children's sake.
It doesn't scare these illegal aliens here on Topix, they're just here robbing us anyway .

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The American people gave President Obama a second term in a landslide with a mandate… We the People wanted the Obama agenda and policies to move this nation forward, that’s why we came out in record numbers, stood in long lines and rejected right-wing hate and re-elected President Obama.
Cracker

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hey Democrat's, where's the Budget ?
(for the last 4 years)
Cracker

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The American people gave President Obama a second term in a landslide with a mandate… We the People wanted the Obama agenda and policies to move this nation forward, that’s why we came out in record numbers, stood in long lines and rejected right-wing hate and re-elected President Obama.
Such a lying pos . Is this why most of our military couldn't vote in 2012 ?
The very offices that were to be on every post on the planet to help and assist our military to vote and send off their absentee ballots in time to be counted .
Terrorist Obama is responsible for keeping more than half of those offices CLOSED .....
You really don't have to tell anyone that your a foreigner, we can already tell . Criminal !

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The American people gave President Obama a second term in a landslide with a mandate… We the People wanted the Obama agenda and policies to move this nation forward, that’s why we came out in record numbers, stood in long lines and rejected right-wing hate and re-elected President Obama.
Obama is going to drive the feds bankrupt. We're going the way of greece. Thats a fact now. I am glad I live in the country.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a lying pos . Is this why most of our military couldn't vote in 2012 ?
The very offices that were to be on every post on the planet to help and assist our military to vote and send off their absentee ballots in time to be counted .
Terrorist Obama is responsible for keeping more than half of those offices CLOSED .....
You really don't have to tell anyone that your a foreigner, we can already tell . Criminal !
STFU loser, you lost… we get to laugh at you all while we celebrate Obama’s Inauguration.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The American people gave President Obama a second term in a landslide with a mandate… We the People wanted the Obama agenda and policies to move this nation forward, that’s why we came out in record numbers, stood in long lines and rejected right-wing hate and re-elected President Obama.
What landslide??? Just over half of the popular vote?? LMAO

What mandate.????...all news channels said he didn't get one.

Record number voters and he barely gets over half, including votes in some counties that is statistically impossible.. Hilarious.

More hate in the demorat thugs in Chicago than all the conservatives in the entire USA, boy.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The American people gave President Obama a second term in a landslide with a mandate… We the People wanted the Obama agenda and policies to move this nation forward, that’s why we came out in record numbers, stood in long lines and rejected right-wing hate and re-elected President Obama.
Your false claims are getting further into the deep end, call the Coast Gaurd.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tom Loy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is going to drive the feds bankrupt. We're going the way of greece. Thats a fact now. I am glad I live in the country.
STFU loser... We are trying to celebrate Obama’s second term, LOL!

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU loser... We are trying to celebrate Obama’s second term, LOL!
Please, try as they might, nobody can ruin this inauguration.
You're right. They are very, very poor losers and cannot seem to get in touch with the reality of it all, but that doesn't change the fact that it is a reality and it is happening right now.
This country has a great deal to celebrate this weekend and it is all because of what a great country it is.
So, celebrate, my friend, and let these heretics lull in their spin and lies for a few days. It won't hurt them They'll survive.
abe

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Are you voters dumb. he is not going to fix anything. He is after bringing American to its knees, especially the white people and the b...... is not an America. why is he still in office.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

abe wrote:
Are you voters dumb. he is not going to fix anything. He is after bringing American to its knees, especially the white people and the b...... is not an America. why is he still in office.
Why is he still in office?

Because he won, I guess...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Cracker wrote:
Why, oh why didn't Terrorist Obama fix America in his first term ?
Answer: Terrorist Obama isn't here to fix America, but make it worse .
(with 6 trillion in his first term, with even more to come in his second term)
scares the sh*t out of me, for our children's sake.
It doesn't scare these illegal aliens here on Topix, they're just here robbing us anyway .
Screw off, you mindless hemmorhoid.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a lying pos . Is this why most of our military couldn't vote in 2012 ?
The very offices that were to be on every post on the planet to help and assist our military to vote and send off their absentee ballots in time to be counted .
Terrorist Obama is responsible for keeping more than half of those offices CLOSED .....
You really don't have to tell anyone that your a foreigner, we can already tell . Criminal !
You're at your funniest when you are angry. And your relationship to the truth is non-existent.
Just keep up your feeble insults of Obama, whose farts are more decent, more American, and smarter than you, Crackpot.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tom Loy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is going to drive the feds bankrupt. We're going the way of greece. Thats a fact now. I am glad I live in the country.
What country?
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

He can't fix it. He's too busy tearing it down.
snow ducks

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 20, 2013
 
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU loser, you lost… we get to laugh at you all while we celebrate Obama’s Inauguration.
Pat! it's Boston channel not White house TV!!;)
snow ducks

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your false claims are getting further into the deep end, call the Coast Gaurd.
Pat think his BOSS is Kennedy recarnation!!;-000
snow ducks

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 20, 2013
 
Cracker wrote:
Why, oh why didn't Terrorist Obama fix America in his first term ?
Answer: Terrorist Obama isn't here to fix America, but make it worse .
(with 6 trillion in his first term, with even more to come in his second term)
scares the sh*t out of me, for our children's sake.
It doesn't scare these illegal aliens here on Topix, they're just here robbing us anyway .
what Teeth of error U is talking about!! do U read the Porche 911 manual report?!!!;-000
snow ducks

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 20, 2013
 
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a lying pos . Is this why most of our military couldn't vote in 2012 ?
The very offices that were to be on every post on the planet to help and assist our military to vote and send off their absentee ballots in time to be counted .
Terrorist Obama is responsible for keeping more than half of those offices CLOSED .....
You really don't have to tell anyone that your a foreigner, we can already tell . Criminal !
U don't like Patman4ever or the dark Pat was risen movie??;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••