Obama's alleged criticism of Netanyahu enlivens Israeli election

Jan 16, 2013 Full story: Reuters 198

Long-strained ties between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu sprang to the fore of Israel's election campaign on Wednesday after the U.S. president was quoted as criticizing the prime minister's character.

Full Story
Jerry K

North Las Vegas, NV

#89 Jan 20, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
3 out of 4 ain't bad.
"Stop supporting radical Islam"?
Stop supporting oil companies that do business with "radical" Islam.
Stop sending our military over there at the oil companies whim.
Get ALL our people, money and politics out of the middle east including Israel.
They have more influence over our politicians than we do.
How about expanding domestic oil production to a point where we are not reliant on foreign oil? But democratic environmentalists have fought Alaska drilling and off shore. Cause neither dems or Republicans are making alternative energy affordable to the general population.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#90 Jan 20, 2013
Jerry K wrote:
<quoted text>
How about expanding domestic oil production to a point where we are not reliant on foreign oil? But democratic environmentalists have fought Alaska drilling and off shore. Cause neither dems or Republicans are making alternative energy affordable to the general population.
That will never happen.

The oil drilled and refined here will goes on the world market only to be sold back to us at that price.

Why not keep domestic production here?

An amendment by Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) to keep the Keystone XL tar sands pipeline American-made and its oil for American markets was defeated 34-64, on strong Republican opposition. The amendment to the unrelated highway bill was designed to expose the hypocrisy of Keystone XL advocates who have argued that the foreign-owned, foreign-oil pipeline was a patriotic American priority. As Sen. John Hoeven (R-ND) admitted before the vote, the passage of this amendment would doom the project — because Keystone XL’s owner, TransCanada, intends to build the pipeline with foreign steel and ship its foreign oil for export to foreign markets.

“American taxpayers are assuming all of the risk for this pipeline, and TransCanada and other nations are getting the rewards. At the very least, we should have it written in stone that the Keystone oil will stay here in the United States and give American customers some of the benefits, and not just all of the costs,” Rep. Ed Markey, D-Mass, ranking member on the House Natural Resources Committee, said in a statement.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#91 Jan 21, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You's be's da crime, da slime and da prime......example of an Obama low iformation voter. You're IQ must be about 71.
That you're a racist turd-fondler is nothing new, or that you project your limited IQ onto others, either. "Low information?" In your cause, au JimboSpam, it's more like "NO information."

Get bent.

Progress, not Denial

#92 Jan 21, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>I CARY ISRAEL VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART AND I DO FIGHT FOR ISRAEL THE GREATEST NATION IN IN WORLD WITH MORE FIRE.POWER THAN THE REST OF THE NATIONS COMBINED.
So you're a nut AND a traitor? Your address suggests you're in the U.S., does that mean you're a Zionist spy? Should the FBI or Homeland Security be informed?

Progress, not Denial

#93 Jan 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is why obama won.
No, he won because he was the better choice. His opponent was an elitist clown who not only treated 47% of the public with contempt, and was caught doing it on video, but who didn't even really WANT to be President according to his own son.

THAT is why Mr. Obama won. Now sit down and shut up.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94 Jan 21, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The low information voters were duped by the mor(m)on, eddie munster, rush dickless and bullshitmountainnews.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Wanted: Harvard seeks 'adventurous woman' to give birth to cloned Neanderthal baby...WHERE IS SANDRA FLUKE WHEN YOU NEED HER…….

Location hidden

#96 Jan 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
That you're a racist turd-fondler is nothing new, or that you project your limited IQ onto others, either. "Low information?" In your cause, au JimboSpam, it's more like "NO information."
Get bent.
Rapper thrown offstage during pre-inauguration event after anti-Obama rant...
So much for free speech, now they attack the first amendment as well as the second.

Location hidden

#95 Jan 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he won because he was the better choice. His opponent was an elitist clown who not only treated 47% of the public with contempt, and was caught doing it on video, but who didn't even really WANT to be President according to his own son.
THAT is why Mr. Obama won. Now sit down and shut up.
Today as liberals and the Obama’s complete their second inauguration in two days, have the protection of 8000 police, snipers on the roofs, a thousand secret service agents and untold other law enforcement with guns to protect him and his family, yet he and most other liberals consider it terrible that you or I would want a weapon to guard against harm to OUR family members.

Progress, not Denial

#97 Jan 21, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Wanted: Harvard seeks 'adventurous woman' to give birth to cloned Neanderthal baby...WHERE IS SANDRA FLUKE WHEN YOU NEED HER…….
They're looking for a Neanderthal? You should apply, then. Might supplement your income from your Wal-Mart greeter job.

And BTW, keep up the woman-hating, it'll work well for you in the next election....[snicker]
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Rapper thrown offstage during pre-inauguration event after anti-Obama rant...
So much for free speech, now they attack the first amendment as well as the second.
That evil 'they' again, how DARE they toss someone being rude to the President during a pre-inauguration party!

Also funny that someone who supports the supression of anti-gun information and comments is whining about the first amendment...we all know gunners only pay attention to the SECOND one!:)

Progress, not Denial

#98 Jan 21, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Today as liberals and the Obama’s complete their second inauguration in two days, have the protection of 8000 police, snipers on the roofs, a thousand secret service agents and untold other law enforcement with guns to protect him and his family, yet he and most other liberals consider it terrible that you or I would want a weapon to guard against harm to OUR family members.
Two free clues for you, au Jimbo:

1. Presidents ALWAYS have massive security, especially given the number of hateful, gun-obsessed right-wingers in America.

2. No liberal thinks it's 'terrible' to protect your family.

Location hidden

#99 Jan 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Two free clues for you, au Jimbo:
1. Presidents ALWAYS have massive security, especially given the number of hateful, gun-obsessed right-wingers in America.
2. No liberal thinks it's 'terrible' to protect your family.
Sure you do, you fight against constitution, so you are fighting against my family and their safety.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#100 Jan 21, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Mozlem Brother terrorists of the Iranian-Syrian-Russian axis of evil
yeah... the Bush Axis of Evil crap cost America around 5,000 lives and a trillion dollars.

Get some new material, Au Dumbo.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#101 Jan 21, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
rugby releases statement: I'm not going to watch the Inauguration.

Poor, pathetic rugby. After being rejected by American voters as the condidate of the teabaggers, he could've spent the day been quietly in the background. However, he found it neccesary to inject himself into the day by issuing his proclamation.

hahahahahahahahaha

Progress, not Denial

#103 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
rugby releases statement: I'm not going to watch the Inauguration.
Poor, pathetic rugby. After being rejected by American voters as the condidate of the teabaggers, he could've spent the day been quietly in the background. However, he found it neccesary to inject himself into the day by issuing his proclamation.
hahahahahahahahaha
Didn't want to be President, but can't stand to see the other guy get the job. Must be pathetic to be Romney...I wonder if the money's adequate compensation?:)
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#104 Jan 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't want to be President, but can't stand to see the other guy get the job. Must be pathetic to be Romney...I wonder if the money's adequate compensation?:)
Nope. You know he's stewing inside. Because the American voters wouldn't let him have the Presidency as his personal toy.

Progress, not Denial

#105 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope. You know he's stewing inside. Because the American voters wouldn't let him have the Presidency as his personal toy.
I see it as a kind of 'dog in the manger' thing - didn't want it, couldn't use it, but didn't want anyone else to have it.

Sad...
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#106 Jan 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Get bent.
No Professor Fartsack, it is YOU who can get bent. This is not nor shall it ever be a leftist/communist society.

Progress, not Denial

#107 Jan 21, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
No Professor Fartsack, it is YOU who can get bent. This is not nor shall it ever be a leftist/communist society.
"Get bent" is also what I say to child-molesters like you who camp out near playgrounds.

Are you homeless, or just disguising your pedophilia from your business associates at the 7-11?:)
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#108 Jan 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
"Get bent" is also what I say to child-molesters like you who camp out near playgrounds.
Are you homeless, or just disguising your pedophilia from your business associates at the 7-11?:)
No you deluded Professor Fartsack. You are the poster child for the vile, perverted leftist POS. You would think your miserable failed life would teach you something but then I am assuming you have some semblance of common sense. Either way, I thank GOD I'm not you!

Progress, not Denial

#109 Jan 21, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
No you deluded Professor Fartsack. You are the poster child for the vile, perverted leftist POS. You would think your miserable failed life would teach you something but then I am assuming you have some semblance of common sense. Either way, I thank GOD I'm not you!
God hates you...he hates all kid-touchers. Aren't you afraid of Hell, phony Christian? Are you one of those 'funny' Bible-camp teachers, or are you a retired pedo Priest?

Actually, I'm not sure I want to know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 22 min Le Jimbo 1
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 5 hr Zeppelin 1,110
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field Wed Billy Ringo 41
Romney Has Zero Percent Support From African Am... (Aug '12) Wed Swedenforever 838
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Dec 23 Swedenforever 218
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Dec 23 Swedenforever 30
Wahlberg's plea points up risk of issuing pardons Dec 21 Dr Wu 4
More from around the web