Obama's alleged criticism of Netanyahu enlivens Israeli election

Jan 16, 2013 Full story: Reuters 198

Long-strained ties between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu sprang to the fore of Israel's election campaign on Wednesday after the U.S. president was quoted as criticizing the prime minister's character.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#2 Jan 16, 2013
What "character?" How can you criticize the "character" of someone without any whatsoever?

Netanyahu is the single biggest threat to Middle East peace. He's every bit as bad as that Iranian blowhard, Ahmadinejad.

Obama doesn't come down hard enough on this turkey. No surprise that 'Bibi's' handlers would try quote-mining to help get his purulent self re-elected, though. Israeli politics are as dirty and dishonest as ours are.

Progress, not Denial

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Goldberg's column is no surprise, he completely invented this alleged Obama "criticism" and is playing it to help his buddy Netanyahu get re-elected. Zionist Goldberg's allegience is to Israel, not the U.S. He should move to his preferred nation and live there as a citizen, not pretend he's American.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Poor Israel. Thousands of self loathing American Jews voted for Obama.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
Really?

Cite the poll or the study that proves that or shut up.

Meanwhile, read on moron...

Shimon Peres:“When I look at the record of President Obama concerning the major issues, security, I think it's a HIGHLY SATISFACTORY RECORD, from an Israeli point of view.”

Ehud Barak:“I should tell you honestly that this administration under President Obama is doing, in regard to our security, MORE THAN ANYTHING I CAN REMEMBER IN THE PAST.… In terms of the support for our security, the cooperation of our intelligence, the sharing of sorts in a very open way even when there are differences.”

Nuff said.

Progress, not Denial

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
Poor Dan. Smearing Jews in order to defend Israel. Or was it just to attack Mr. Obama?

Senseless, in either case.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Israel is our best friend in the Muslim East and Muslim Africa. That's why Obama wants them neutralized. That's why he protected the terrorists in Benghazi. I think he are One of dem! YUP.
That's why we never saw Bin Ladin's body. He's probably smoking a cigar on a nice American paid for beach someplace. And Obama and Susan Rice made a few cool millions of Muslim oil money for the cover up. Al Gore sold out to the Muslims. I wouldn't put it past Obama or the Clintons either.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
If you had a concience, self-loathing would come naturally.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Israel is our best friend in the Muslim East and Muslim Africa. That's why Obama wants them neutralized. That's why he protected the terrorists in Benghazi. I think he are One of dem! YUP.
That's why we never saw Bin Ladin's body. He's probably smoking a cigar on a nice American paid for beach someplace. And Obama and Susan Rice made a few cool millions of Muslim oil money for the cover up. Al Gore sold out to the Muslims. I wouldn't put it past Obama or the Clintons either.
Maybe it's not your fault, Ninthass. Maybe it's the paranoia. But you're still the biggest a'hole on Topix.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Why is Israel our best friend?

They have oil?
Natural gas?
Diamond mines?

What do they have that we need?

We don't need their military.
They need ours.
We don't need their input on foreign affairs.

They get $3 billion a year from us.
What do we get from them?

Once again, why is Israel our best friend?
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Cite the poll or the study that proves that or shut up.
Meanwhile, read on moron...
Shimon Peres:“When I look at the record of President Obama concerning the major issues, security, I think it's a HIGHLY SATISFACTORY RECORD, from an Israeli point of view.”
Ehud Barak:“I should tell you honestly that this administration under President Obama is doing, in regard to our security, MORE THAN ANYTHING I CAN REMEMBER IN THE PAST.… In terms of the support for our security, the cooperation of our intelligence, the sharing of sorts in a very open way even when there are differences.”
Nuff said.
CNN exit poll put it at 69%
http://www.jewishjournal.com/articles/item/ob...
Sheik Yerbbouti

New Hope, PA

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Israel is not worth one American life! Let them defend themselves and they have been doing a pretty good job since the 60's. If fundietards want to defend Israel let them emigrate
well

Hamilton, Canada

#13 Jan 16, 2013
I don't know why are you complaining about. Israelis elected Netanyahu same way Americans elected Obama.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN exit poll put it at 69%
http://www.jewishjournal.com/articles/item/ob...
69% of the Jewish vote.

Landslide!!

The Israel "lovers' got skunked at that rate.

Don't get me wrong. I'm for Israel, but I don't want Bibi dictating our foreign policy. If the Israel "lovers' are okay
with taking orders from Bibi, that's their business. Our
president has to do otherwise.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 16, 2013
I am pro-Israel, though I think Bejamin Netanyahu is a radical, and just the kind of leader who will prevent Israel from coming to a sensible agreement with the Palestinians.
On the other hand, I think Israel's enemies are totally nuts. What both sides need are moderate voices to find common ground, or the madness will never end.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Best friend?

How many fought beside us in Iraq?

How many are fighting along side of us in Afghanistan?

Teabaggers approve more $$$ for Israel in one month and quicker than Hurricane Sandy victims will get forever.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#18 Jan 16, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Best friend?
How many fought beside us in Iraq?
How many are fighting along side of us in Afghanistan?
Teabaggers approve more $$$ for Israel in one month and quicker than Hurricane Sandy victims will get forever.
How many are working under cover to get important information about al queda and other terroists for us at great risk???......thousands.

Demorats used sandy to get pork to line their pockets, idiot. The house stopped them from doing so. Go buy a brain.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Israel our best friend?
They have oil?
Natural gas?
Diamond mines?
What do they have that we need?
We don't need their military.
They need ours.
We don't need their input on foreign affairs.
They get $3 billion a year from us.
What do we get from them?
Once again, why is Israel our best friend?
They are the only wedge between Middle east Muslim terrorists and African Muslim terrorists you dumbass. You think it's easy to live there? But they do it and we should appreciate that. Dumbass. Americans are WAY too dumbed down just so the SLOW PEOPLE could catch up.
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Jan 16, 2013
People it does not matter one little iota who is prime minister of israel, the palastanians hav been living on occupied soil for 2000 years, and you should thank israel and pay them rent on the temple mount for as long the mosque or dome of the rock has been standing on Jewish Te.ple Ground, Then act civil an take it away to medina then go back to the land a lloted by The Lord God .( GOD IS A ZIONIST)...

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#22 Jan 16, 2013
Undoubtedly, the Mozlem Brother sympathizer Dictator of America Barack Hussein Obama is emboldened by his reelection to push forward his new Mozlem Brother Middle East agenda that aimed at isolating Israel and surround it with Mozlem Brother terrorists of the Iranian-Syrian-Russian axis of evil in the North and East and Egypt-Gaza's Hamas-Sinai's Al Qaida in the South. Strong Israel under PM Netanyahu s standing on the way of Obama to fulfill hi new Middle East agenda in which Israel diminishes to weak and dependent Jewish Ghetto that survive by the pity of the Iranian nuke superpower and its terrorist organizations that surround it. Nevertheless, the Mozlem Brother scholar of Indonesia Madrassa will fail to fulfill his dreams when PM Netanyahu will get more votes from Israelis that distrust him and despise his arrogance and hostility against the Jews and the Jewish people that will come to light during his second term as the Mozlem Brother terrorist sympathizer dictator of America. Obama’s nomination of the pro-Iranian and Hezbollah sympathizer Defense Secretary prove that Obama will remove US Military from the entire Middle East, Asia and Africa and diminish US military influence only to leave Israel fighting alone the Iranian nuke threat, Dictator Obama and his pacifist Chuck Hagel are wrong because Israel will not trust his pro-Iranian agenda of Obama and will strike Iran without US support.
jim

Norman, OK

#23 Jan 16, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Undoubtedly, the Mozlem Brother sympathizer Dictator of America Barack Hussein Obama is emboldened by his reelection to push forward his new Mozlem Brother Middle East agenda that aimed at isolating Israel and surround it with Mozlem Brother terrorists of the Iranian-Syrian-Russian axis of evil in the North and East and Egypt-Gaza's Hamas-Sinai's Al Qaida in the South. Strong Israel under PM Netanyahu s standing on the way of Obama to fulfill hi new Middle East agenda in which Israel diminishes to weak and dependent Jewish Ghetto that survive by the pity of the Iranian nuke superpower and its terrorist organizations that surround it. Nevertheless, the Mozlem Brother scholar of Indonesia Madrassa will fail to fulfill his dreams when PM Netanyahu will get more votes from Israelis that distrust him and despise his arrogance and hostility against the Jews and the Jewish people that will come to light during his second term as the Mozlem Brother terrorist sympathizer dictator of America. Obama’s nomination of the pro-Iranian and Hezbollah sympathizer Defense Secretary prove that Obama will remove US Military from the entire Middle East, Asia and Africa and diminish US military influence only to leave Israel fighting alone the Iranian nuke threat, Dictator Obama and his pacifist Chuck Hagel are wrong because Israel will not trust his pro-Iranian agenda of Obama and will strike Iran without US support.
But oboma.has israels back? I would not trust those words no futher than I could.through him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field 5 hr serfs up 17
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 6 hr barefoot2626 1,068
A Jeb Bush 2016 Run Would Have Huge Implication... 7 hr Dee Dee Dee 5
Buffett, Gates, and Adelson: Billionaires prod ... 15 hr swedenforever 3
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Mon serfs up 28
Wahlberg's plea points up risk of issuing pardons Dec 14 Deo Vindice 2
Survey shows more Internet users than ever see ... Dec 12 Sterkfontein Swar... 6