An Ohio Court Ruling Could Deliver A ...

An Ohio Court Ruling Could Deliver A Massive Blow To Romney

There are 4 comments on the Silicon Alley Insider story from Oct 7, 2012, titled An Ohio Court Ruling Could Deliver A Massive Blow To Romney. In it, Silicon Alley Insider reports that:

The Obama administration scored another voting rights win on Friday when the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit said the key swing state of Ohio can't single out military voters for special treatment a ruling that will re-open a three-day weekend voting period that's become known to black voters as the "souls to the polls" program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silicon Alley Insider.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2012
This is what true law is really about,to protect the rights of the law abiding tax paying citizen's, i think that Romney and his clan should be arrested for violating federal law, only to illegally deprive people of their constitutional right's......

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Axe V2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax-paying citizens?
Are you high?
yes' tax paying people, blacks pay very high taxes, are you drunk ?

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Romney is up to his tricks again.
Muhammad Saqib ali Shah

Cluj-napoca, Romania

#8 Oct 8, 2012
stop Israel killing innocent children of Palestine

http://bucharestcity.olx.ro/ginecologie-bucur...

Majid Vahdani hero of islam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 3 min American Independent 3,096
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) 16 hr Slum lord n Chief 29
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Feb 19 Cordwainer Trout 35
News 'They friends of yours?': Trump asks black repo... Feb 18 Supreme_Kremlin_A... 4
News Liberal media OK with normalizing Iran and pedo... Feb 15 southern at heart 13
News Illegal vote Feb 15 tomin cali 3
News Your morning jolt: Mormonism is more like Islam... (Oct '11) Feb 11 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 118
More from around the web