Obama gets it wrong, bayonets still used in the military

Oct 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

During tonight's final presidential debate, Gov. Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama sparred over the likely defense budget sequestration scheduled to happen later this year.

Comments
1 - 20 of 1,592 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2014
First Prev
of 80
Next Last

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Yes indeed the bayonet bozo b. h. obama was mentored for years by bill ayers and he thinks of himself as a commander-in-chief. I wonder what he thought when he found out bill ayers designed a bomb that blew up killing his girlfriend and two comrades and found out that bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix NJ and who would be attending a dance with civilians.
Yepper our so called commander in chief has a serious question of judgment. His past associations would have prevented b. h. obama from ever holding any high level security clearance but thanks to voting fools b. h. obama got a pass he did not deserve.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

JohnInLa wrote:
Yes indeed the bayonet bozo b. h. obama was mentored for years by bill ayers and he thinks of himself as a commander-in-chief. I wonder what he thought when he found out bill ayers designed a bomb that blew up killing his girlfriend and two comrades and found out that bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix NJ and who would be attending a dance with civilians.
Yepper our so called commander in chief has a serious question of judgment. His past associations would have prevented b. h. obama from ever holding any high level security clearance but thanks to voting fools b. h. obama got a pass he did not deserve.
Obama got so many thing wrong and he was acting like a vengeful, spite filled with "rabid dog" petty attacks. Did you notice how many times he interrupted Romney to throw "red meat" to his hate-filled base?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

The conversation got even more interesting, when President Obama mocked Romney’s attack by saying,“We also have fewer horses and bayonets, because the nature of our military's changed. We have these things called aircraft carriers, where planes land on them. We have these ships that go underwater, nuclear submarines."

As it happens, bayonets are still widely used by the United States Marine Corps.

While it is true, the United States military doesn’t use bayonets as heavily as the troops did during the Revolutionary and Civil War, they are indeed still used within our military today.

Read more: Obama gets it wrong, bayonets still used in the military | Washington Times Communities

How did Obama get wrong?

Key word: FEWER!

Revolutionary and civil war?

How 'bout 1917?

Spin, Teabagger ,Spin.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA IS A CHUMP.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama got so many thing wrong and he was acting like a vengeful, spite filled with "rabid dog" petty attacks. Did you notice how many times he interrupted Romney to throw "red meat" to his hate-filled base?
Translation:

Obama was mean to me....AGAIN..........by pointing out my quotes.

I want to make sure every House Republican is protected from some kind of dishonest Democratic ad. So let me say on the record, any ad which quotes what I said on Sunday is a falsehood. Because I have said publicly those words were inaccurate and unfortunate and I’m prepared to stand up… When I make a mistake — and I’m going to on occassion — I want to share with the American people “that was a mistake” because that way we can have an honest conversation.

Newt Gingrich, blaming the liberal media for stoking a controversy by taking them “out of context.”

By using his exact quote?

Poor teabaggers.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
The conversation got even more interesting, when President Obama mocked Romney’s attack by saying,“We also have fewer horses and bayonets, because the nature of our military's changed. We have these things called aircraft carriers, where planes land on them. We have these ships that go underwater, nuclear submarines."
As it happens, bayonets are still widely used by the United States Marine Corps.
While it is true, the United States military doesn’t use bayonets as heavily as the troops did during the Revolutionary and Civil War, they are indeed still used within our military today.
Read more: Obama gets it wrong, bayonets still used in the military | Washington Times Communities
How did Obama get wrong?
Key word: FEWER!
Revolutionary and civil war?
How 'bout 1917?
Spin, Teabagger ,Spin.
I was just about to make that point: the word FEWER is the key word. We did have bayonets back when I was an active duty Marine, but we seldom trained with it.

But all you need to know – to realize that the tea-baggers know that Romney got his ass handed to him – is the somber reaction to the debate on fox news… LOL.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Obama was out of touch and ignorant as usual. No wonder Obama's only hope is to wage voter fraud.

"Obama Admits to Democrat Voter Fraud, a Racist Party of Organized Crime"
http://youtu.be/1iaN8fCrPfU
obama STUPID

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

the Romney administration will make us forget these bumbling obama years very quickly
obama STUPID

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just about to make that point: the word FEWER is the key word. We did have bayonets back when I was an active duty Marine, but we seldom trained with it.
But all you need to know – to realize that the tea-baggers know that Romney got his ass handed to him – is the somber reaction to the debate on fox news… LOL.
sissy pat took many bayonets in the azz
Romnesia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Romney was proven weak and out of touch with today's world. He'd make a great President. In 1950.
obama STUPID

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Romnesia wrote:
Romney was proven weak and out of touch with today's world. He'd make a great President. In 1950.
and he's surging in Ohio !!.....in all skewed democrap polls

you farking douchebag !
Romnesia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Romney is down 5, you sad, pathetic, filtydelphian.
Romnesia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

It was also funny to watch the President having to explain about aircraft carriers and nuclear subs to Romney. Of course, hiding out in France during Vietnam, it became natural that Romney would've missed much of what was happening in the real world.
obama STUPID

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Romnesia wrote:
Romney is down 5, you sad, pathetic, filtydelphian.
you sound nervous like a constipated chimp...you stinking weasel

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Politix has Romney ahead in debate 55% vs Obama's 45%
Obama acted like he was on the high school debate team. Very immature.
Dr For Applied Science

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Dr For Applied Science blogger reports on reported news;

revolutionizing the telecommunication was begun decades ago by well know technological giant company.

"Since the first modern smart-phone, the Nokia 9000 Communicator in 1996, it has taken 16 years for the amount of smart-phones in use to exceed one billion units."

Learn more about it at the following link

http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/10/22/one...
Otis B Driftwood

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Romnesia wrote:
Obama would've made a great Soviet Premier. Still would.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Total non issue from a newspaper owned and operated by the moonie cult.
Dr For Applied Science

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Dr For Applied Science blogger reports on reported news;

Nokia Lumia 510 is most affordable Lumia yet that is made available for the most of the people around the world.

Nokia Lumia 510 is most affordable Lumia yet that is made available.

take a look and be inspired with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

"When I went to Israel as a candidate, I didn't take donors. I didn't go to fundraisers."

Game Over!

It was painful to watch Romney squirm and have his head handed to him on a silver platter.

If this was a little league game, the game would have been called early, using the mercy rule.

Romney is a hell of a salesmen, and good at a few things where it concerns presentations, Commander in Chief is not one of the things Romney's attributes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 80
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••