President Obama is the greatest hoax ...

President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people

There are 64 comments on the www.pineconearchive.com story from Sep 7, 2012, titled President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. In it, www.pineconearchive.com reports that:

AFTER a week as topic No. 1 in American politics, former Carmel Mayor Clint Eastwood said the outpouring of criticism from left-wing reporters and liberal politicians after his appearance at the Republican National Convention last Thursday night, followed by an avalanche of support on Twitter and in the blogosphere, is all the proof anybody needs

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pineconearchive.com.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#22 Sep 30, 2012
Dave wrote:
No the greatest hoax ever was 1. George Bush 2. Dick Cheney 3. Satan the Devil and in this exact order.
Well, you do have a point there... heh.

--
"Over You" / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_132...
Billy

Columbus, GA

#23 Sep 30, 2012
Old_Crow wrote:
Obama has shown his apathy for the plight of the middle class, small business and family farmers.
He has alienated the vast silent majority who never put bumper stickers on their cars or signs in their yard.
He claimed that Bush had tax cuts for the rich but these very same tax cuts have been extended by Obama and are still on the books.
He will lose this November by the largest margin in US history.
Then, like the adolescent immature person he is, he will let the Bush tax cuts expire giving Americans there biggest tax increase in history, increasing the misery he has already wrought ten fold
But you keep trusting your media manipulated polls and blindly following him right off the cliff
All these stupid azz libtards still thinking Bush was SOOOOooooooo bad while Obama destroys everything that made this country great.
It just show how idealogy trumps whats best for people with liberals.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Oct 1, 2012
Anyone know what romney put on those 50 thousand dollar hamburgers? Damn who can pay for that kind of meal?
Stanley

Columbus, GA

#25 Oct 1, 2012
Anyone why Obama did not care that a US ambassador was killed and dragged through the streets?
Obama's response: Go to Las Vegas!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#26 Oct 2, 2012
Columbus Native wrote:
Anyone know what romney put on those 50 thousand dollar hamburgers? Damn who can pay for that kind of meal?
And to think back in the day folks complained about Bill Clinton's 50 dollar haircut!

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#27 Oct 2, 2012
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
still thinking Bush was SOOOOooooooo bad
Well George Bush didn't earn the title of "Worst President Ever" by doing nothing, you know.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
Smith Station Panthers

Pittsview, AL

#28 Oct 2, 2012
Stanley wrote:
Anyone why Obama did not care that a US ambassador was killed and dragged through the streets?
Obama's response: Go to Las Vegas!
Stanley, I am a Democrat, been one my whole life, but I cannot vote for this man again. HE is the WORST PRESIDENT EVER. I find it unbelievable that with all that he has done and his awful record with everything, there are still Democrats that will support him.
Romney is not a neo-con, he was Governor of Massachusetts so that in itself tells you he is a moderate and his platform shows he is.
Obama is too far to the left, I mean he quotes communist thinkers and leaders. I am so afraid of the damage he has done to the Democratic party, I hope we can move past this awful time in America.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#29 Oct 2, 2012
Smith Station Panthers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stanley, I am a Democrat, been one my whole life, but I cannot vote for this man again. HE is the WORST PRESIDENT EVER. I find it unbelievable that with all that he has done and his awful record with everything, there are still Democrats that will support him.
Romney is not a neo-con, he was Governor of Massachusetts so that in itself tells you he is a moderate and his platform shows he is.
Obama is too far to the left, I mean he quotes communist thinkers and leaders. I am so afraid of the damage he has done to the Democratic party, I hope we can move past this awful time in America.
You nailed why I had to turn to vote for third party candidate Gary Johnson... Obama has just let us down too many times.

Yet, Romney is out of touch with the needs of the average American even more than Obama, so we may wind up with 4 more years of the "lesser idiot".

--
"Over You" / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
Little Rock Jock

Lawrenceville, GA

#30 Oct 2, 2012
Smith Station Panthers wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Romney has the answers that America needs right now, those who say he is "out of touch" with America are they themselves out of touch or so blinded by party politics that they cannot think for themselves anymore.
Romney has a strong platform, and true he is a moderate. I would have liked to seen a more conservative candidate but the more I hear him talk, the more I like him and what he is saying.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#31 Oct 2, 2012
Well you are in the minority there Jock, most Americans still think he is out of touch.
Truth

Columbus, GA

#32 Oct 2, 2012
Little Rock Jock wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Romney has the answers that America needs right now, those who say he is "out of touch" with America are they themselves out of touch or so blinded by party politics that they cannot think for themselves anymore.
Romney has a strong platform, and true he is a moderate. I would have liked to seen a more conservative candidate but the more I hear him talk, the more I like him and what he is saying.
I think this is very true. Even skewing the polls with 60% democrats, 30% republicans and 10% independents like most do, Romney and Obama are neck and neck.
Even the DNC said not to expect much from Obama in the debates, because now he will have to talk about his awful record.
nuts

Ellijay, GA

#33 Oct 2, 2012
Columbus Native wrote:
George Clooney did the same for Hussein Obama but those plates were more expensive. Why arent you bit**ing about that?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#36 Oct 3, 2012
Little Rock Jock wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Romney
those who say he is "out of touch" with America
It seems to be a fact that Romney is out of touch with the /average/ American.

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#37 Oct 3, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Even skewing the polls with 60% democrats, 30% republicans and 10% independents like most do, Romney and Obama are neck and neck.
Well that's stating the obvious since we all know what a close race this is... and for that reason a vote for Gary Johnson could topple one of those in the lead, as observers are already saying that Johnson may do to Romney in Ohio.

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
Smiths Station Panthers

Pittsview, AL

#38 Oct 3, 2012
Little Rock Jock wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone I know agrees that Obama is out of touch with the majority of Americans, the only ones still clinging to him are the lifelong entitlement people and the ones blinded by politics or fooled by the media hype.
I've got family in Missouri and Virginia and they say its the same there, I think the media is losing control of their slanted facts and the people of America are seeing each candidate for what they are, and they are choosing Romney.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#39 Oct 3, 2012
Smiths Station Panthers wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone I know agrees that Obama is out of touch
Die hard Romney voters, I would guess, right?

--
Shadowville All-Stars:
Druid Hills Commando

Lawrenceville, GA

#40 Oct 3, 2012
Well I voted for Obama as did many of my friends, I haven't heard any of them say they would again and I know I am not.
Obama is out of touch and I don't think he just got that way, it's just now that he has been president for 4 years its easy to see just how out of touch he is with everyday Americans.
The last election was my first and it has most definitely been an eye-opening 4 years. I never thought Obama would do such a terrible job.
Romney has good ideas and like others have said, is a moderate.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#41 Oct 3, 2012
Druid Hills Commando wrote:
Well I voted for Obama as did many of my friends, I haven't heard any of them say they would again and I know I am not.
And even those of us who are not your friends who voted for Obama are casting votes for the third party candoidate Gary Johnson.

I feel that electing Romney would surely be yet another mistake for America.

If I'm wrong, I'll applaud, but Romney strikes me as slightly less greasy than Nixon.

--
4th Annual Riverwalk Event:
Druid Hills Commando

Lawrenceville, GA

#42 Oct 3, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>

but Romney strikes me as slightly less greasy than Nixon.
--
And you base this on what???
From what I have learned over the last few months he is a man of impeccable character,
He ideas are sound, his record is sound. I don't agree with him on everything.
Most importantly, I know who he is, where he came from, how he was raised.
Obama is still a mystery and his record is dismal.

You can hate Romney because he is a republican but match him up against Obama and Romney wins hands down.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#43 Oct 3, 2012
Druid Hills Commando wrote:
<quoted text>
And you base this on what???
From what I have learned over the last few months he is a man of impeccable character,
He ideas are sound, his record is sound. I don't agree with him on everything.
Most importantly, I know who he is, where he came from, how he was raised.
Obama is still a mystery and his record is dismal.
You can hate Romney because he is a republican but match him up against Obama and Romney wins hands down.
As is well known, I don't carefor either Romney or Obama...

Thankfully there is a third choice, who also just happens to be the best man for the job.

Gary Johnson for President, 2012.

--

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump rally draws thousands to Albuquerq... 11 min WasteWater 85
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 1 hr ChristineM 51,164
Pledge of Allegiance 4 hr James M Peelor Jr 1
News Obama and Trump are two sides of the same coin 6 hr Le Jimbo 31
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Sun Vaginal wall failure 25
News Mitt Romney sharply condemns Trump's nomination May 28 spud 4
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) May 28 Three Rounds 67
More from around the web