President Obama is the greatest hoax ...

President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people

There are 64 comments on the www.pineconearchive.com story from Sep 7, 2012, titled President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. In it, www.pineconearchive.com reports that:

AFTER a week as topic No. 1 in American politics, former Carmel Mayor Clint Eastwood said the outpouring of criticism from left-wing reporters and liberal politicians after his appearance at the Republican National Convention last Thursday night, followed by an avalanche of support on Twitter and in the blogosphere, is all the proof anybody needs

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pineconearchive.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Eloquent and truthful words spoken by Mr. Eastwood.
Tory

Columbus, GA

#2 Sep 7, 2012
I love me some Eastwood

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Jim R Pickens wrote:
Yes, Clint Eastwood is still the quintessential American performer.
DefCon8

Columbus, GA

#4 Sep 8, 2012
Obama, the great destroyer of prosperity and jobs!
Bob

Smiths Station, AL

#5 Sep 15, 2012
Ain't it the truth Clint.
Not Now

Montgomery, TX

#6 Sep 15, 2012
We all have a right to know, and if the government has been suppressing information about other life forms, that's the cruelest hoax of all.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#7 Sep 15, 2012
And so quietly, almost off-handedly, the Rubicon has been crossed. The United States of America, whose blood and treasure have been spilled fighting terrorism, is jumping into bed with radical Islamists. By approving a role for the Muslim Brotherhood in a new Egyptian government, the White House is taking its engagement policy to a dangerous level. American taxpayer dollars will now help sustain the oldest Islamist group, one that helped launch Osama bin Laden on his murderous quest.

Perhaps this day was inevitable for an administration that refuses to say “Islamic terrorists,” and claims “jihad” can be a good thing and Hezbollah has “moderate” elements. But it is hardly inevitable that the Kumbaya approach will bring peace to the Middle East. More likely, it will be seen as Western weakness and beget even more violence against America and our allies. The decision applies to Egypt, but it won’t stay in Egypt. Nearly every Arab government is fighting radical groups that aim to eliminate our presence, Israel and Western-friendly leaders. Imagine what those leaders think about our willingness to endorse the Muslim Brotherhood, which helped spawn Hamas and similar groups.

We have pulled the rug out from under our allies.

M.Goodwin.
Bill the Lizard

Columbus, GA

#8 Sep 16, 2012
I never saw where Eastwood said this but I'll be dammed, he sure did. Ha ha ha, great!
I am new to topix and love that you can comment on the upcoming election.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Eastwood can flock himself. I can't wait to ee republicans after this election. The MF'ers will be moaning and groaning. That what they get for defacatting George Bush on our once great country,severy injured but still alive.

Columbus, GA

#11 Sep 17, 2012
Columbus Native wrote:
Eastwood can flock himself. I can't wait to ee republicans after this election. The MF'ers will be moaning and groaning. That what they get for defacatting George Bush on our once great country,severy injured but still alive.
Well, I may or may not agree with Clint Eastwood, but he's still an all-time favorite actor of mine.

As Thomas Jefferson said, I saw quoted somewhere, we don't really have to agree on every single thing to be friends, or in this case, admire a great actor/artist.

No way even he could convince me to vote for that Romney guy, though... heh.

--
"Wobble" written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_129...
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Columbus Native wrote:
you guys in ok know the dems were up to their commie asses
in causing the melt down right??? but you were not informed
right?
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Sep 18, 2012
Jim R Pickens wrote:
Your rich god is dropping fast in the polls there Jimbo. Like a vulture drops his feces to the ground from high above. Maybe 4 years from now you will have a chance.
Really

Atlanta, GA

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Last I checked Gallup:

Romney 48%
Obama. 45%

Keep drinking your kool aid and hoping

Columbus, GA

#15 Sep 18, 2012
Really wrote:
Last I checked Gallup:
Romney 48%
Obama. 45%
Keep drinking your kool aid and hoping
Today it is:

ELECTION 2012 TRACKING

http://www.gallup.com/poll/election.aspx

Sep 11-17, 2012 – Updates daily at 1 p.m. ET; reflects one-day change

Obama 47%
Romney 46%

Close!
Columbus Native

Edmond, OK

#16 Sep 18, 2012
How many of you poor azz folks are going to go to one of romney's 50,000 dollar a plate dinner? This low life MF'er would like to cook everyone earning less than 1 million a year. Any White man who can't see this has'nt got the brains God gave a jackass!

“Want to know, go to Old Crow”

Since: Feb 11

Auburn, AL

#17 Sep 18, 2012
Obama has shown his apathy for the plight of the middle class, small business and family farmers.
He has alienated the vast silent majority who never put bumper stickers on their cars or signs in their yard.
He claimed that Bush had tax cuts for the rich but these very same tax cuts have been extended by Obama and are still on the books.
He will lose this November by the largest margin in US history.

Then, like the adolescent immature person he is, he will let the Bush tax cuts expire giving Americans there biggest tax increase in history, increasing the misery he has already wrought ten fold

But you keep trusting your media manipulated polls and blindly following him right off the cliff
Dave

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Sep 19, 2012
No the greatest hoax ever was 1. George Bush 2. Dick Cheney 3. Satan the Devil and in this exact order.

Columbus, GA

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Dave wrote:
No the greatest hoax ever was 1. George Bush 2. Dick Cheney 3. Satan the Devil and in this exact order.
And it looks like a majority of Americans are wise to this and have not forgotten.
Smith Station Panthers

Pittsview, AL

#20 Sep 20, 2012
Dave wrote:
Unusual way of looking at it. I see all the bad stuff posted about our current President yet you continue to comment on past presidents and ignore what is going on today. I wonder why that is.
Romney will be the first republican I have ever voted for because compared to Obama he looks great and his ideas make more sense at this time.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Today! The real trth about Fast and Furious unvealed! ATF director responsible just like I reported 1 year ago. Attorney General Holder Foung Not Guilt. It is nice to know the real truth about this many moons ago. Yes Coumbus Native gets around and knows those in HIGH places!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 3,835
News 7 things we just learned about Valerie Jarrett (Nov '14) 21 hr Geezer 5
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) May 25 berettabone 71
News Billionaire Soros giving $2M to Democratic groups (May '12) May 24 BlunderCONVICT 25
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown (Aug '15) May 23 swedenforever 755
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) May 19 tongangodz 32,099
News Trump charges, without evidence, millions voted... (Nov '16) May 19 ohwilbur 98
More from around the web