Mitt Romney prepares for negative att...

Mitt Romney prepares for negative attacks

There are 1459 comments on the Fox News story from Apr 18, 2012, titled Mitt Romney prepares for negative attacks. In it, Fox News reports that:

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," April 17, 2012. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#1648 Sep 29, 2012
"Ann Romney Concerned for Husband's Mental Well-Being"

Now we know he's too risky.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1649 Sep 29, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Mitt Romney Tax Return Reveals GOP Candidate Outsourced Payroll, Shielding Household Labor Costs Severely untrustworthy con.
Thanks for the information, Romney has done more to help the unemployment situation than Obama.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1650 Sep 29, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the information, Romney has done more to help the unemployment situation than Obama.
Yes, in China and India.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#1651 Sep 30, 2012
In the eight years Bush was in office, we had 564 American military deaths in the war in Afghanistan. Since Obama took charge, there have been 1240 American military dead.

Down with Obama!
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#1652 Sep 30, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
In the eight years Bush was in office, we had 564 American military deaths in the war in Afghanistan. Since Obama took charge, there have been 1240 American military dead.
Down with Obama!
Want to revisit flubya's Iraq numbers? Didn't think so.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#1653 Sep 30, 2012
Wall Street Prepares Clients for Obama Victory

What many in the market worry about isn't that high earners may pay more in taxes if Obama is re-elected. If Obama wins, the Republican fight to make him a one-term president will be lost. With the elections over, there will be little reason or room for political posturing. House Republicans could finally decide to be more cooperative.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#1655 Oct 1, 2012
A Brief History of Mitt Romney, Total Cheapskate

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/death-race-/a-b...

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#1656 Oct 1, 2012
Want to revisit flubya's Iraq numbers? Didn't think so.
OK, but let's look at the numbers of innocent Iraqis killed since Obama's premature withdrawal too.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#1657 Oct 1, 2012
To all of you Republiklan peabrains in this thread, especially you Brian G, if Romney can keep his stupid pie hole shut until November 6, he may have a chance. A better chance than him opening it up to gaffe and lie. Come Wednesday, Romney will be gaffing all over the stage.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1659 Oct 2, 2012
Mr. Romney's Government Handout

The biggest beneficiaries of government largess are not those who struggle along on Social Security payments, Medicare or Medicaid benefits, or earned-income tax credits, despite what Mitt Romney has told his donors. Rather, they are those at the highest end of the income scale: government contractors, corporate farmers and very rich individuals who have figured out how to exploit the country’s poorly written tax code for their benefit.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#1660 Oct 2, 2012
Romney Budget Proposals Would Necessitate Very Large Cuts in Medicaid, Education, Health Research and Other Programs

We'll be waiting, breathlessly, for him to deny that during the debates.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#1661 Oct 2, 2012
We must cut wasteful government spending. The government is spending every cent it takes in taxes and borrowing trillions of dollars more on top of that.

We don't have a revenue problem; we've got a spending problem. We need to repeal intrusive regulation and stop higher taxes too.
Itisboring

Orlando, FL

#1662 Oct 2, 2012
Mitt should be used to the negative attacks from Obamy and the mainstream media. The media has cover O's skinny azz even before he got the first nomination to run for the presidency. Sealed records, issues and stories overlooked, fluff interviews...if Romney wins believe in miracles. He won't lose because his not the best man for the job but because the media have attacked and twisted everything he has said and done and protect The O. Hold the media responsible for some of the disaster this nation has become.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#1663 Oct 2, 2012
I'm watching '2016, Obama's America', I found it on my NNTP newsgroup server. I hate to recommend illegal file sharing but I'd like everyone to see this movie.

Buy the DVD or BluRay when it comes out, but download the movie today.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#1664 Oct 2, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
I'm watching '2016, Obama's America', I found it on my NNTP newsgroup server. I hate to recommend illegal file sharing but I'd like everyone to see this movie.
Buy the DVD or BluRay when it comes out, but download the movie today.
Angry teabooger taliban propaganda.
conservative crapola

Breinigsville, PA

#1667 Oct 7, 2012
Electoral Vote

Obama 319

rugby 206

His 'debate' lie-fest provided as about as much of a bump as the con's train-wreck con-vention.

hahahahahahaha

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1669 Oct 7, 2012
BOUNCE: R 49% O 47%

8-point shift for Romney in Colorado...

Romney raises $12 million in 48 hours...

OBAMA RAISES $181 MILLION IN SEPT -- JUST 2% OF DONATIONS REPORTABLE...

SNOOP DOGG TWEETS 10 REASONS NOT TO VOTE FOR ROMNEY...

Super PAC Donor on Obama:'Looks Like He Took My Million and Spent it All on Weed'...

TEAM OBAMA BLAMES JOHN KERRY FOR DEBATE LOSS...

O NO: CLINT WAS RIGHT!

Leno:'Only Person Who Didn't Tune In Was Obama'...

Campaign aides 'shell-shocked'...

Man Tells Obama: Business 'Terrible Since You Got Here'...

NH voter:'Couldn't run a lemonade stand'...
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#1670 Oct 7, 2012
Romney, Ryan throw facts under the bus on Biden taxes 'gaffe'

Their con-pain is full of lie-at-all-costs misinformation.

Electoral Vote:

Obama 319

rugby 206

hahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#1671 Oct 7, 2012
"Undecided voters lean from Romney toward Obama"

hahahahahahaha

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#1673 Oct 8, 2012
Angry teabooger taliban propaganda.
What did you find angry in '2016, Obama's America'? I found it very thoughtful, not the least bit emotional. Did you even watch it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 19 hr Tm Cln 4,043
News Antifa: A Look at the Antifascist Movement Conf... 19 hr Classic rock 5
News Romney Tells Trump to Apologize for Causing 'Ra... 20 hr YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy Aug 12 Trump is a joke 1,188
News Video: Pastor Joel Osteen on Mitt Romney as a M... (Jan '12) Aug 9 tongangodz 3
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Aug 6 Clever Obama 39
News New Obama ad alleges Romney murdered JonBenet R... (Aug '12) Aug 5 Tex- 21
More from around the web