Romney to visit Asheville on Thursday

Oct 8, 2012 Full story: The Asheville Citizen-Times

Mitt Romney will make a stop in Asheville on Thursday ahead of the debate between his running mate Paul Ryan and Vice President Joe Biden.

Full Story
FlipTheByrd

Weaverville, NC

#1 Oct 8, 2012
"Campaign spokesman Robert Reid said details of the visit, including the location of his speech and where to get tickets, were not immediately available."

Come on, guys. I'm a swing voter and want to hear what this guy says. Don't make it difficult for me to hear what you say, or I won't try to hear your message...
Burnsvillepreach er

Marion, NC

#2 Oct 8, 2012
God will not allow a cult member to be a leader of the greatest nation on earth. Mormons are smilers and liars for their church. Can the ultra-rich buy his presidency? Pray now and ask God to deliver us from evil. God will not allow a cult member to be a leader of America. Rmoney and the devil is powerful, but our God does not need money.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Burnsvillepreacher wrote:
God will not allow a cult member to be a leader of the greatest nation on earth. Mormons are smilers and liars for their church. Can the ultra-rich buy his presidency? Pray now and ask God to deliver us from evil. God will not allow a cult member to be a leader of America. Rmoney and the devil is powerful, but our God does not need money.
Why will God not allow Romney to be the leader of our great nation?

He has allowed Obummer, a radical Muslim who hates American to be the "leader" for four years.
karmen

Asheville, NC

#5 Oct 10, 2012
let's assume that a divine being is not involved in US politics because to assume otherwise in view of our current leader would be horrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) 3 hr Simon 24
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 6 hr dirtclod 11,838
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 6 hr mjjcpa 472
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Mon swedenforever 210
The country's sinking climate debate Mon Sneaky Pete 3
Va. voters agree with McDonnells' guilty verdic... Sep 14 Constitutional_Reset 4
Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sep 14 Go Blue Forever 33
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••