Sept. 19: Mitt Romney and his 47%, and on Americans killed overseas

Sep 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

Y onkers: I am part of the 47%, I pay taxes and I am not living off the government.

Comments
521 - 532 of 532 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2012
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#607 Oct 4, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the wrong person.No freebies coming this way... The governemnt doesn't pay for the free phones BTW... Maybe we should give Exxon some more free money.. Or Lockheed or Haliburton.. Or Mittler's wife so she can get another therapy dancing horse...
People want to know why Obama didn't bring up the 47% ploy last night. Credit Obama, he knew that what MSM has been printing is a lie and not really what Romney said..........Obama was smart enough to know had it been brought up, Romney would have knocked it out of the park..........as he did everything else.
River Veteran

Atlanta, GA

#608 Oct 4, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
I never stated the machines were fixed nor did the comment I posted.
The point was letting your campaign donors receive a contract to count the votes in your own election.
Funny....your hypocritical azz didn't mention anything about George Soros (your boss)owning the company that counts the votes! DAM.....you suck at this.
River Veteran

Atlanta, GA

#609 Oct 4, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the wrong person.No freebies coming this way... The governemnt doesn't pay for the free phones BTW... Maybe we should give Exxon some more free money.. Or Lockheed or Haliburton.. Or Mittler's wife so she can get another therapy dancing horse...
Or BILLIONS of $$$$$$ to campaing bundlers like Solendra, etc..... Dam....seems you're just another hypocrite.
River Veteran

Atlanta, GA

#610 Oct 4, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a true statement. There are no guarantees with investments in the stock market.
Apparently there is NO guarantee in SS either since it's been raided by politicians for years.

It's MY MONEY....I should be able to invest in my future as I see fit. If I lose....I lose. Individual responsibility.....ever hear of it??????? It's what this country was founded on.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#612 Oct 4, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a true statement. There are no guarantees with investments in the stock market.
There is no guarantee that you won't get hit by a truck crossing the street, either. There is absolutely no guarantee that you will ever collect Social Security. You could pay the top amount into SS from the age of 18 to 61(33 years)and if you die and have never been married or your wife is deceased it all goes back into the SS trust Fund and is totally unavailable to any other adult beneficiaries
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#613 Oct 4, 2012
Despite Poor Economy, Study Finds Private Investment Offers Better Returns Than Social Security

February 27, 2012

Over the last 40 years, investors saw an average yearly return in the S&P 500 index of 6.85 percent, in addition to 3.46 percent and 2.44 percent for corporate and government bonds, respectively. These percentages are in comparison to a 2.2 percent rate of return on Social Security benefits for a “middle-income earner retiring in 2012.”

http://cnsnews.com/node/517329
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#615 Oct 5, 2012
River Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny....your hypocritical azz didn't mention anything about George Soros (your boss)owning the company that counts the votes! DAM.....you suck at this.
Funny....... I didn't because that wasn't the election in question.
Diabold did that one.
In August 2003, Walden O'Dell, then the chief executive of Diebold, announced that he had been a top fund-raiser for President George W. Bush and had sent a get-out-the-funds letter to 100 wealthy and politically inclined friends in the Republican Party, to be held at his home in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio.
In December 2005, O'Dell resigned following reports that the company was facing securities fraud litigation surrounding charges of insider trading.
Poor stupid teabagger.

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

#616 Oct 5, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no guarantee that you won't get hit by a truck crossing the street, either. There is absolutely no guarantee that you will ever collect Social Security. You could pay the top amount into SS from the age of 18 to 61(33 years)and if you die and have never been married or your wife is deceased it all goes back into the SS trust Fund and is totally unavailable to any other adult beneficiaries


So what do you care.. You're dead..

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

#617 Oct 5, 2012
River Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently there is NO guarantee in SS either since it's been raided by politicians for years.
It's MY MONEY....I should be able to invest in my future as I see fit. If I lose....I lose. Individual responsibility.....ever hear of it??????? It's what this country was founded on.
What happens if you invest in the market and you lose everything in a market crash? What if you get hurt and can't work and therefore can't invest any money? Then what? Maybe you could sell apples and pencils.. You are out of luck I suppose.. Or if you die? What are your kids and family going to do? Time for pan handling and begging.. Individual responsibility is not what this country was founded on.. Unity and freedom for all is what it was founded on. Taking care of one another, since it is supposedly a "Christian" nation. You heard it before. Or maybe not. A house divided cannot stand. I realize that the Teabagged Retardican would rather just keep everything that they earn and let someone else pay the bills, but it doesn't work that way.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#619 Oct 5, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you care.. You're dead..
Oh my signing up new voters.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#620 Oct 5, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens if you invest in the market and you lose everything in a market crash? What if you get hurt and can't work and therefore can't invest any money? Then what? Maybe you could sell apples and pencils.. You are out of luck I suppose.. Or if you die? What are your kids and family going to do? Time for pan handling and begging.. Individual responsibility is not what this country was founded on.. Unity and freedom for all is what it was founded on. Taking care of one another, since it is supposedly a "Christian" nation. You heard it before. Or maybe not. A house divided cannot stand. I realize that the Teabagged Retardican would rather just keep everything that they earn and let someone else pay the bills, but it doesn't work that way.
diversification moron.........you know don't put all your eggs in one basket.........
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#622 Oct 5, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you care.. You're dead..


Your beneficiaries aren't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 32 min EasyEed 11,696
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 33 min Kasim 207
Mitt Romney takes ALS Ice Bucket challenge, soa... 3 hr called 32
Who is the worst president since WWII ? Wed VN Vet 432
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Wed swedenforever 6
Romney's loss closes out 'Mormon moment' (Nov '12) Wed swedenforever 12
Romney has 15-20% chance of victory: poll data ... (Sep '12) Wed swedenforever 305
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••