Romney accepts apology from MSNBC host

Romney accepts apology from MSNBC host

There are 33 comments on the WFLX-TV West Palm Beach story from Jan 5, 2014, titled Romney accepts apology from MSNBC host. In it, WFLX-TV West Palm Beach reports that:

Mitt Romney says he has accepted an apology from an MSNBC host who joked about a Christmas picture that included the 2012 Republican presidential candidate's adopted, African-American grandson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFLX-TV West Palm Beach.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 5, 2014
Romney should have told that ignorant ugly pig of a racist to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Location hidden

#2 Jan 5, 2014
MSDNC is just a Chinese style, cheap propaganda mill for our commie, lying, stupid president and his commie lying stupid democrats..

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#3 Jan 5, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Romney should have told that ignorant ugly pig of a racist to stick it where the sun don't shine.
Romney has too much class for that.
Jim Shortz

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jan 5, 2014
Mit I would have just ignored these insignificant libturds
toomuch

Roseville, MI

#5 Jan 5, 2014
She is a half breed. Right?
spoko

Oakland, CA

#6 Jan 5, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
MSDNC is just a Chinese style, cheap propaganda mill for our commie, lying, stupid president and his commie lying stupid democrats..
That entirely moronic statement says a lot more about you than the very foLks your trying to insult!
Jim Shortz

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jan 5, 2014
spoko wrote:
<quoted text>
That entirely moronic statement says a lot more about you than the very foLks your trying to insult!
nah I think he nailed it 100%

Location hidden

#8 Jan 5, 2014
spoko wrote:
<quoted text>
That entirely moronic statement says a lot more about you than the very folks your trying to insult!
True.
It says that I'm telling the truth and you don't know good people from bad people yet.
And I don't have to try to insult bad people like them.
They insult themselves.
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Jan 5, 2014
MSNBC didn't fire that biatch. If this was fox news the networks would want her head on a platter.
Since it is a democratic station it's ok. What happened to the NAACP, what, no friggin comment. No comment from ohbama.
Thats right, blacks have nothing to gain on this one. No holder screaming race. Again, it doesn't benfit the blacks so its' ok. PATHETIC bunch.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 5, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
He would have if he'd known your address.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 5, 2014
toomuch wrote:
She is a half breed. Right?
And you are an earlier life form. Right?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#12 Jan 5, 2014
46,688 posts and not ONE with even an iota of intelligence...
you're the champ, larry!
Samsang Note

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#13 Jan 5, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
U like handsom Bishop Roomney or Pastor Barocky?!;) or U lov the Bipartisandwiches?!!:-000
Samsang Note

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#14 Jan 5, 2014
carey529 wrote:
you're the champ, larry!
wolf got the Bed-bug & U don't!! U is gooood;-000
Samsang Note

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#15 Jan 5, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>He would have if he'd known your address.
U wanna undress 8balls?!!;-000

Location hidden

#16 Jan 5, 2014
carey529 wrote:
you're the champ, larry!
40,670, chump!
Samsang Note

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#17 Jan 5, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>40,670, chump!
deng U wolfie;) y u let Karey511 mocking U lik dat?;)
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Jan 5, 2014
MSNBC is apparently trying to become just as sleazy as Fox news.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Jan 5, 2014
After three hours of sex your mother smelled like a Mexican zoo. I want my five dollars back.
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that the mulatto's are always the most hateful against the white race? Instead of taking out on innocent folks, why not just bitch slap your white trash momma? She's the one that went for the extra helping of dark meat.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#21 Jan 5, 2014
I would guess that alot of you folks have no clue what this issue is about but jump on the clown car with no facts and no understanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 7 hr Captain Yesterday 41
News GOP at war with itself 8 hr WasteWater 1,711
News Clinton, Trump share a media strategy: avoid it Thu LOL 1
News Think black people aren't voting for Trump? Gue... Aug 25 Woman against Hil... 7
News Ralph Nader shook up the election in 2000. Will... Aug 25 Phyllis Schlafly ... 7
News Sarah Palin photos of son stepping on dog trigg... (Jan '15) Aug 24 Serratus Anterior 195
Did Hillary Clinton Violate the Espionage Act? Aug 24 crockton1234 1
More from around the web