Obama and Romney prepare for debate showdown - US politics live

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: Guardian Unlimited 221

Mitt Romney spent the weekend in debate rehearsal and has memorized a set of 'zingers' according to his staff.

Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 1, 2012
b. h. obama is an empty chair...that's not a zinger, that's a fact.
Gravediggers

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2012
FAILURE TO THRIVE = OBAMA FOREIGN POLICY

FAILURE TO THRIVE = OBAMA US ECONOMY

FAILURE TO THRIVE = OBAMA INABILITY TO WORK WITH OTHERS

FAILURE TO THRIVE = DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN COUNTRIES FOR OUR ENERGY

FAILURE TO THRIVE = FORCING RELIGIOUS (NOT MUSLIMS) TO GO AGAINST THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS

FAILURE TO THRIVE = RAIDING MEDICARE OF $716 BILLION WHILE SAYING THAT STOLEN MONEY DIDN'T HAVE AN IMPACT ON MEDICARE! LIES, LIES, LIES

FAILURE TO THRIVE = do you want an OBAMA Panel in Washington DETERMINING YOUR HEALTH DECISIONS instead of YOUR LOCAL DOCTOR and YOURSELF.

FAILURE=PRESIDENT OBAMA

3 more US troops are killed in Afghanistan today!
FAILED FOREIGN POLICY.
pogue mahone

Southampton, NY

#3 Oct 1, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
b. h. obama is an empty chair...that's not a zinger, that's a fact.
and j. biden is an empty head...that's not a zinger, that's a fact too.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Perhaps obama's coaches will remind him not to say, "I, Me and My" every few seconds.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#5 Oct 1, 2012
How many times will Mitt contradict himself DURING the debates?

Don't start a drinking game based on that.
Whatever

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
Doesn't matter because no one get a straight answer from Obama anyway. That dude can dance around a question better then any man I know.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Subjects for the debate.

RYAN: We Are Seeing Obama's Foreign Policy 'Unravel on Our TV Screens'...

Why hasn't ANYONE in the main stream media asked the question: Why did VALERIE JARRETT have more protection at Martha's Vineyard than our Ambassador in a war zone who was murdered on September 11, 2012?

The answer is, of course, that the media is still feeling that tingling up and down their legs, and refuse to ASK ANY TOUGH QUESTIONS OF "THE ONE."

Chinese cyber attack breaches White House Military Office network...another security breakdown from the Obama camp………it is surly not an Administration……….the only thing they administer is debt, taxes and telephones.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter because no one get a straight answer from Obama anyway. That dude can dance around a question better then any man I know.
Watch for the liberal moderators to change the subject, or cut in when Obama is in trouble.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Oct 1, 2012
A fourth debate will pit Mitt Romney against MItt Romney. Don't bet on either one to win.
Blue Dogs Democrats

Denver, CO

#10 Oct 1, 2012
We Americans will vote for the underdog not supported by media because this is who the big wigs want in place. Barack was the chosen one 4 years ago. It was apparent once he took over that he was just another Bush, spending worse than him and sending more troops to Afganistan than Iraq.

We are starting to see through the media lies, bought and paid for by the big wigs who control the media.

Mitt has never contradicted himself. The media spins these contradictions like a spider's web. But reality blows through the flimsy lies.

Barack however contradicts himself in the next sentence, constantly, because he is a pathological liar.

Romney is the underdog. This is clear, and he will be American's choice for 2012.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012

This message is approved by Blue Democrats
Blue Dogs Democrats

Denver, CO

#11 Oct 1, 2012
correction

who the big wigs DO NOT want in place
Blue Dogs Democrats

Denver, CO

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter because no one get a straight answer from Obama anyway. That dude can dance around a question better then any man I know.
Barack puts his audience to sleep with his rambling, uhs, let me be clears, and when they wake up after he's finished, they clap and cheer for him because they got a nice nap while pretending to be informed.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 1, 2012
To any of you who expect Mitt Romney to win any debate with Barack Obama, you probably also expect Chris Christie to become CEO of Weight Watchers.

Since: Dec 07

Murchison, TX

#14 Oct 1, 2012
How many times has nobama and biden flat out lied to the American people. They've nearly caught up with Clinton in 4 years.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Watch for the liberal moderators to change the subject, or cut in when Obama is in trouble.
How is Obama going to get in trouble with the equivalent of a "Boxers or Briefs" question? You know no one is going to broach the economy, jobs, foreign police and the BIG LIE, Fast and Furious or anything that would look bad for the president. Romney will be asked by he was so stubborn about releasing his tax returns, if it is true that he hadn't paid taxes for ten years, why he wants to take all contraception away from women, why he wants in criminalize all Hispanics, Why he wants to start a war in the Middle East and why he is going to raise taxes on the middle class. They will then go back to Obama and respectfully ask him why his pet Holder was needlessly attacked by Darryl Issa and the Republicans. He will then be asked by he didn't get immigration reform in his first 2 years and upon replying that the Republicans blocked his every effort, he will be given a sympathetic glance from the moderator. When Romney tries to correct the lie, he will be told to stick to the question asked.
Lakesuckless1961

Monessen, PA

#16 Oct 1, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
A fourth debate will pit Mitt Romney against MItt Romney. Don't bet on either one to win.
Your head still stuck up your azz I see. Want me to call 911 to come to your trailer and help you?

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times has nobama and biden flat out lied to the American people. They've nearly caught up with Clinton in 4 years.
LOL and to think, I used to think Clinton was scary with his ability to stand in front of a video of him saying one thing and with that ugly smile of his, tell you it never happened and he never said it. Obama does it so well, I truly think he is a pathological or serial liar. His and his administrations first inclination, to any subject, is to lie and they totally believe that everyone will just nod and agree.
Lakesuckless1961

Monessen, PA

#18 Oct 1, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
To any of you who expect Mitt Romney to win any debate with Barack Obama, you probably also expect Chris Christie to become CEO of Weight Watchers.
Romney need not utter a word. BO's record of massive unemployment, record deficit, and piss poor foreign policy speaks for itself. All the usurper really can ask is gimme 4 mo years and me and my peoples will screw ya'll real good. FO larrie.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Blue Dogs Democrats wrote:
<quoted text>
We Americans will vote for the underdog not supported by media because this is who the big wigs want in place. Barack was the chosen one 4 years ago. It was apparent once he took over that he was just another Bush, spending worse than him and sending more troops to Afganistan than Iraq.
We are starting to see through the media lies, bought and paid for by the big wigs who control the media.
Mitt has never contradicted himself. The media spins these contradictions like a spider's web. But reality blows through the flimsy lies.
Barack however contradicts himself in the next sentence, constantly, because he is a pathological liar.
Romney is the underdog. This is clear, and he will be American's choice for 2012.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
This message is approved by Blue Democrats
This message is disapproved by sane Americans.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Benghazi? Bay of Pig? The Pig being Obama? Chris Stevens? Are you sure you are not drunk? Are you partying with Beyonce and JZ a DAY after the first time an Ambassador has been murdered since 1979? Are you a drug lord buying fast and furious guns in Mexico that were used to slaughter 20 teenagers at a birthday party? I could beat the shit out of Obama in a debate at this point. I'd call him a fucking jerk-off right to his ugly traitorous face. Where are you coming from? Too much gubmint news for you possibly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump says he is serious about 2016 bid, is hir... 4 hr Black Rhino 33
Jeb Bush Takes 2016 Show Into Unfriendly Territ... 17 hr sandy1 3
Interview with Pro-Israel African-American Zionist (Jun '12) Feb 25 Swedenforever 11
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Feb 24 Barefoot2626 37
Ramesh Ponnuru: Republicans unite to ignore imm... Feb 23 wild child 2
Who is the worst president since WWII ? (Jul '14) Feb 22 barefoot2626 1,421
America declares Barack Obama worst president Feb 22 About time 1
More from around the web