White House jobs council laid off: Jo...

White House jobs council laid off: Job done?

There are 5 comments on the Click Orlando story from Jan 31, 2013, titled White House jobs council laid off: Job done?. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

The council of economists, executives and labor leaders created to advise President Barack Obama on spurring job creation will officially cease to exist this week, the White House announced Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Another embarrassment for Obama.
Let's see. Van Jones, Fast and Furious, Gitmo, Benghazi, Algeria, Egypt, Mali, Crime rate, Unemployment, shrinking economy...I'm sorry but I don't have all day. That's just a few. The unconstitutional appointments, Al Gore, Jackson etc. etc. etc.
I mentioned Benghazi, right?
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
keep hate gooo

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Let's see. Van Jones, Fast and Furious, Gitmo, Benghazi, Algeria, Egypt, Mali, Crime rate, Unemployment, shrinking economy...I'm sorry but I don't have all day. That's just a few. The unconstitutional appointments, Al Gore, Jackson etc. etc. etc.
9boy! take Obamacare and go hav a long vacation!!! ;-000
keep hate gooo

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
0h, don't sat there and waiting for Obamachange!! ;-000
don't thing change mike heart 4U song!!

G.Benson
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Laid off? Like hell they were laid off; they couldn't be laid off if they never worked, and they didn't work.
Fed Up Vet

Bowie, MD

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Letís reclaim our jobs. Send illegal aliens home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney hailing US-Polish ties in visit to Warsaw (Jul '12) 9 hr Tm Cln 21
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 14 hr Tm Cln 3,611
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 18 hr Human 190
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 23 hr Jake Steed 284
News Romneyites Think the 47% Are Parasites (Oct '12) Mon Trumpenstien Poli... 72
News Wife-Abandonment: a Gop Nominee Tradition (Dec '11) Apr 22 Slick Wiener Oreilly 6
News Mitt Romney ripped Donald Trump's 'hurtful' com... (Oct '15) Apr 22 Trail of Indian T... 41
More from around the web