Bill to Alter Electoral College Voting Fails in Senate

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Republican Senator Bill Carrico's bill, Senate Bill 723, would have changed Virginia's current "winner-take-all" Electoral College system, instead allocating presidential electors by congressional district.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013
truth

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jan 29, 2013

Of coarse it failed, then we wouldn't be able to fix an election for a person from another country that does not have a brain! Even without a brain, pantywaisted liberals in new york wannabe towns like charlottesburg would still vote for them! The population of these towns are all female, reguardless of their genitalia!
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
One more nail in the coffin.
Steven

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
That guy with the UVA Center for Politics, Geoff Skelley, is an idiot. Whenever he is interviewed by 29, he is great at stating the obvious. No new insights to share. My advice to any journalist is go straight to Sabato, or head back to the news room.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Steven wrote:
go straight to Sabato
you mean the master of stating the obvious?
County Resident

Raleigh, NC

#5 Jan 30, 2013
truth wrote:
Of coarse it failed, then we wouldn't be able to fix an election for a person from another country that does not have a brain! Even without a brain, pantywaisted liberals in new york wannabe towns like charlottesburg would still vote for them! The population of these towns are all female, reguardless of their genitalia!
Wow! You need to move away! I don't get your post. A person from another country? Who? Insulting all the women in this country must get you far in life...and love. Your opinion of women is great birth control.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 6 hr positronium 11,703
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) 13 hr Swedenforever 7
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 19 hr Swedenforever 208
Mitt Romney takes ALS Ice Bucket challenge, soa... Fri called 32
Who is the worst president since WWII ? Wed VN Vet 432
Romney's loss closes out 'Mormon moment' (Nov '12) Aug 27 swedenforever 12
Romney has 15-20% chance of victory: poll data ... (Sep '12) Aug 27 swedenforever 305
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••