American Christian Evangelicals celeb...

American Christian Evangelicals celebrating advancement of Uganda's "Kill the gays" bill

There are 35 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 26, 2012, titled American Christian Evangelicals celebrating advancement of Uganda's "Kill the gays" bill. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Christian leaders of America are excited about the prospect that Uganda is close to passing it's "Kill the gays" bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24 Nov 27, 2012
Truth wrote:
Like demons around a slaughter the evangelicals celebrate their evilness.
I have yet to meet one in Florida ,who wasn't a horrible person . They "mask" their hate behind religion.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#25 Nov 28, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to meet one in Florida ,who wasn't a horrible person . They "mask" their hate behind religion.
Leviticus 19:16 You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people, and you shall not stand up against the life of your neighbor: I am the LORD.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/gossi...
John from Texas

United States

#26 Nov 28, 2012
Religion has been a killing machine.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#27 Nov 28, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
Religion has been a killing machine.
So are the Democrats and we're still stuck with them (The Civil War, World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, etc...)

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#28 Nov 28, 2012
(And I forgot The Mexican War and The War Of 1812, which the Democrats insisted on).
NoQ

Springfield, NJ

#29 Nov 29, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Leviticus 19:16 You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people, and you shall not stand up against the life of your neighbor: I am the LORD.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/gossi...
Go Uganda.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#30 Nov 29, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
So are the Democrats and we're still stuck with them (The Civil War, World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, etc...)
Abe Lincoln was a Republican. And you claim you got an "A" or "B" in Political science at college!

LMAO

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#31 Nov 29, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
(And I forgot The Mexican War and The War Of 1812, which the Democrats insisted on).
A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."
The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17.
Every hand went up.
The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#32 Nov 29, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."
The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17.
Every hand went up.
The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."
There is NO federal "RIGH TO VOTE" !

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#33 Nov 29, 2012
And I'm not the guy in Arizona who won the lottery last nite

:(

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#34 Nov 29, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO federal "RIGH TO VOTE" !
Yet I just gave you a several SCOTUS cases that disagree.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#35 Nov 29, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Yet I just gave you a several SCOTUS cases that disagree.
I listed several links that support my position.

SCOTUS NEVER SAID THAT THERE IS A U.S. CONSTITUTIOANL RIGHT TO VOTE. In fact, they have said the OPPOSITE, most recently in Bush v. Gore.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#36 Mar 24, 2015
These American Evangelicals are pathetic and incindiary..they are against anything that promotes Civil Rights

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#37 Mar 24, 2015
swedenforever wrote:
These American Evangelicals are pathetic and incindiary..they are against anything that promotes Civil Rights
Got that right and 75% are over 60 years old. The young buck are chomping at their asses and they don't like what their hearin from the old timers.
Three Days

Spring, TX

#38 May 12, 2016
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that right and 75% are over 60 years old. The young buck are chomping at their asses and they don't like what their hearin from the old timers.
I can't believe we are going to have to choose between two old goats or if anyone goes third party, maybe three billy goats gruff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 3,632
News Romney hailing US-Polish ties in visit to Warsaw (Jul '12) Wed Tm Cln 22
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Apr 25 Human 190
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Apr 25 Jake Steed 284
News Romneyites Think the 47% Are Parasites (Oct '12) Apr 24 Trumpenstien Poli... 72
News Wife-Abandonment: a Gop Nominee Tradition (Dec '11) Apr 22 Slick Wiener Oreilly 6
News Mitt Romney ripped Donald Trump's 'hurtful' com... (Oct '15) Apr 22 Trail of Indian T... 41
More from around the web