Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family

Oct 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: On Top Magazine

Rick Santorum has claimed that the American family would be on the precipice of extinction if gay marriage where to become legal.

Comments (Page 112)

Showing posts 2,221 - 2,240 of2,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Tell him to give his speech on the Maurey Povich Show.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I think the gays have lost.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

You say that like it matters or anyone would care. It doesn't and we don't.
LargeLanguage wrote:
I think the gays have lost.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

TomInElPaso wrote:
You say that like it matters or anyone would care. It doesn't and we don't.
<quoted text>
Yet you still believe homosexuality is still natural despite the fact that you've lost?

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Only in your small mind honey, only in your small mind.
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you still believe homosexuality is still natural despite the fact that you've lost?
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

TomInElPaso wrote:
Only in your small mind honey, only in your small mind.
<quoted text>
Its definitely bigger than yours sonny.

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

So says a Gay Topix troll.
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Gay And Proud wrote:
Or it could be the tshirt at http://6dollarshirts.com/product.php...
I want that shirt too! Cool!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Scroooge wrote:
<quoted text>I want that shirt too! Cool!
I want this!
http://6dollarshirts.com/product.php...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I want this!
http://6dollarshirts.com/product.php...
LOL!
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TomInElPaso wrote:
So says a Gay Topix troll.
<quoted text>
I'm not gay sonny. Are you? How much shit do you happen to lick?

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Didn't say you were Asshat. I said you're posting on Gay Topix and you're sure as Jesus wore sandals a troll.

You're just mad because no one will send you their used toilet paper.
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gay sonny. Are you? How much shit do you happen to lick?
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TomInElPaso wrote:
Didn't say you were Asshat. I said you're posting on Gay Topix and you're sure as Jesus wore sandals a troll.
You're just mad because no one will send you their used toilet paper.
<quoted text>
You decided to play the fool, poor child. You're looking for love yet you cannot find it. But now only reject is possible for you.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, they refuse to accept it because they 'BELIEVE', don't ya know. Facts mean nothing to them.
This past election brought me great comfort in proving that the influence of whack-job, conservative, right-wing fundie nutbags is FINALLY on the decline. NOM, the FRC and others like them have been revealed to be hypocrites through their own actions. The public is catching on. Snake oil with a picture of Jesus on the label is still snake oil. hmmmmmm.... I just had a thought about the universal symbol for poison..... hmmmm....
But I digress.......
I will pray that for the new year ,your sick envy and hate of the Palin family a blinding irrational venom which engulfs you and other failed libs, goes away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You decided to play the fool, poor child. You're looking for love yet you cannot find it. But now only reject is possible for you.
I do not disdain these gay people but feel apathy for them as they seem to be lost and loveless.

Many seem to hate this great country which is one of the few places in the world which gives them freedom, a freedom that might be to much for them and think they need others to decide for them.

I will pray they find the light and denounce their ways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that Tom is what they call a "catcher" thus the sign of his "bat" matters not.

In truth after debating them for few years I am inclined to think that this team is all "catchers" other than Rose who is what is known as a designted "batter".

Lol , they arent bad people so don't take what they say to heart but they can be rather "bitchy" .

I have to say that over time I have grown to understand them and suspect that if you even give them an inch politically they want it all thus best not to give them a single thing.

I once supported given them a few things but now I say "NOTHING" is what they get.

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Too littler too late. We've already won. Bet that snaps your bra strap doesn't it.

Now go clean your trailer.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that Tom is what they call a "catcher" thus the sign of his "bat" matters not.
In truth after debating them for few years I am inclined to think that this team is all "catchers" other than Rose who is what is known as a designted "batter".
Lol , they arent bad people so don't take what they say to heart but they can be rather "bitchy" .
I have to say that over time I have grown to understand them and suspect that if you even give them an inch politically they want it all thus best not to give them a single thing.
I once supported given them a few things but now I say "NOTHING" is what they get.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

TomInElPaso wrote:
Too littler too late. We've already won. Bet that snaps your bra strap doesn't it.
<quoted text>
Won? No BOY, the only one whose won here is the big daddy LargeLanguage. I'm the dad here sonny.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? If we spread the truth and pound gays into submission, then pick on their shredded carcass, if we then write more we might be able to raise them back to life.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool, you are just a poor little child without any money, without any man, only won for you to dominate, you poor child, no love, nothing at all. You are all emotionally dried up, poor child.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,221 - 2,240 of2,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••