Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family

Oct 11, 2012 Full story: On Top Magazine 2,277

Rick Santorum has claimed that the American family would be on the precipice of extinction if gay marriage where to become legal.

Full Story
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#2367 Dec 8, 2012
Don't you just love it when fake lawyers use logical fallicies?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2369 Dec 8, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can they prove this? Or are they just making stories up?
It is fact and many pet hobbyiest own mourning geckoes , there are no males.

You can contact any owner you want , these lizards reproduce asexually as do other types of reptiles.

The New Mexico whiptail (Cnemidophorus neomexicanus) is also another lizard which does not require males , just look it up.

I never understood why conservatives refuse to accept this?

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2371 Dec 8, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
You can contact any owner you want , these lizards reproduce asexually as do other types of reptiles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ipitpFW8I-MXX
The New Mexico whiptail (Cnemidophorus neomexicanus) is also another lizard which does not require males , just look it up.
Probably the same reason why conservatives reject science in general -- it conflicts with their precious fundamentalist religious opinions. And if you want to really see them go off the deep end mention to them that there are plenty of religious people (whole churches even!) that have no problem accepting the validity of science.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#2372 Dec 8, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, they refuse to accept it because they 'BELIEVE', don't ya know. Facts mean nothing to them.

This past election brought me great comfort in proving that the influence of whack-job, conservative, right-wing fundie nutbags is FINALLY on the decline. NOM, the FRC and others like them have been revealed to be hypocrites through their own actions. The public is catching on. Snake oil with a picture of Jesus on the label is still snake oil. hmmmmmm.... I just had a thought about the universal symbol for poison..... hmmmm....

But I digress.......

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#2375 Dec 8, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same reason why conservatives reject science in general -- it conflicts with their precious fundamentalist religious opinions. And if you want to really see them go off the deep end mention to them that there are plenty of religious people (whole churches even!) that have no problem accepting the validity of science.
I saw an on line ad for t-shirts and one of them had a drawing of Jesus riding a dinosaur. I wish I had paid more attention to where I saw it. I MUST have that shirt.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2377 Dec 8, 2012
Or it could be the tshirt at http://6dollarshirts.com/product.php...
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#2379 Dec 9, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
They are geckoes, they don't have desires to reproduce and they don't have a sex drive. And they don't produce homosexually, they produce asexually.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#2381 Dec 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Don't you just love it when fake lawyers use logical fallicies?
Don't you love when angry bullies insist on nonsense?

BTW...nice spelling Mona...
maybe keep your post to words with under 5 letters?
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#2382 Dec 10, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you love when angry bullies insist on nonsense?
BTW...nice spelling Mona...
maybe keep your post to words with under 5 letters?
Moan a lot must have undergone child abuse from his parents. Poor thing HAHAHA!!!
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#2383 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Moan a lot must have undergone child abuse from his parents. Poor thing HAHAHA!!!
The only thing he has displayed here is a very low amount of self control....
not surprising is it?

At this point the reads and responds to every one of my posts, but will not address me directly..
how DEVIOUS is that?

He claimed he was done with me...
but he cant control himself...

“Equality for ALL”

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#2384 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
They are geckoes, they don't have desires to reproduce and they don't have a sex drive. And they don't produce homosexually, they produce asexually.
How do you know geckos have no sex drive? Link please.

But the salient point is that they do not reproduce using your venerated heterosexual method which your side in the marriage wars uphold as nature’s only method.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#2385 Dec 10, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing he has displayed here is a very low amount of self control....
not surprising is it?
At this point the reads and responds to every one of my posts, but will not address me directly..
how DEVIOUS is that?
He claimed he was done with me...
but he cant control himself...
Intense hatred inside someone occuring from child abuse is what normally leads to lack of self restraint when it comes to anger.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#2386 Dec 10, 2012
DaveinMass wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know geckos have no sex drive? Link please.
But the salient point is that they do not reproduce using your venerated heterosexual method which your side in the marriage wars uphold as nature’s only method.
How do you know that they do? Do geckos mate?
They don't reproduce using this "ventured" heterosexual method because they don't produce sexually, thats why.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#2387 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Intense hatred inside someone occuring from child abuse is what normally leads to lack of self restraint when it comes to anger.
would that be consistent with a need to hide?

As in hiding his gender, hiding his name, hiding his occupation, hiding from me?

I think the problem is that I may be a father figure for him...
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#2388 Dec 10, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
would that be consistent with a need to hide?
As in hiding his gender, hiding his name, hiding his occupation, hiding from me?
I think the problem is that I may be a father figure for him...
I'm not sure about that, but he probably doesn't love himself much in general. Most people like that tend to think of everybody else their age subconsciously as being more advanced mentally than him. Maybe he fears he is not good enough to show himself fully.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#2389 Dec 10, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
Or it could be the tshirt at http://6dollarshirts.com/product.php...
That's it!
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#2390 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about that, but he probably doesn't love himself much in general. Most people like that tend to think of everybody else their age subconsciously as being more advanced mentally than him. Maybe he fears he is not good enough to show himself fully.
that would explain it.

either way that dude has some heavy baggage...
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#2391 Dec 10, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
that would explain it.
either way that dude has some heavy baggage...
Although I doubt we'll be able to do much to help it.

“Equality for ALL”

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#2392 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
How do you know that they do? Do geckos mate?
They don't reproduce using this "ventured" heterosexual method because they don't produce sexually, thats why.
Hey, you were the one making the factual claim that geckos do not have a sex drive. I was asking for YOUR proof to that claim. You made the affirmative statement as fact. Proof please.

I don't know where (or how)'ventured' fits into your response. I used the word 'VENERATED'. "To regard with respect, reverence, or heartfelt deference."

It is your side of the marriage argument that the 'natural' male/female held such a venerated function to preclude any other coupling. Jose pointed out a naturally occurring example that did not fit this male/female standard people on the other side of the marriage wars keeping harping on.

The fact is, gay and lesbian couples do have children. This was one of the reasons the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court used when it order marriage equality in 2003; see Goodridge (2003). That these couples could not naturally procreate has irrelevant. That they had children was the salient fact that warranted marriage equality.
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#2393 Dec 11, 2012
DaveinMass wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you were the one making the factual claim that geckos do not have a sex drive. I was asking for YOUR proof to that claim. You made the affirmative statement as fact. Proof please.
I don't know where (or how)'ventured' fits into your response. I used the word 'VENERATED'. "To regard with respect, reverence, or heartfelt deference."
It is your side of the marriage argument that the 'natural' male/female held such a venerated function to preclude any other coupling. Jose pointed out a naturally occurring example that did not fit this male/female standard people on the other side of the marriage wars keeping harping on.
The fact is, gay and lesbian couples do have children. This was one of the reasons the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court used when it order marriage equality in 2003; see Goodridge (2003). That these couples could not naturally procreate has irrelevant. That they had children was the salient fact that warranted marriage equality.
Do geckos chase the opposite sex like other animals? Do they mate? Gays may sometimes want children, but their sex drive doesn't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cain says he won't drop out of GOP race (Nov '11) 22 hr Swedenforever 267
Romney tops Republican poll for '16; ahead of C... Thu Le Duped 1
Pawlenty to Become Wall Street Lobbyist (Sep '12) Thu Swedenforever 10
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Nov 25 Swedenforever 22
Poll: Rand Paul shows early strength in New Ham... Nov 24 Le Jimbo 1
On third endorsement, Cain backs Romney (May '12) Nov 23 Swedenforever 32
Melaleuca CEO sues magazine, claims defamation (Feb '13) Nov 23 Granolamonger 2

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE