Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Dis...

Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family

There are 2277 comments on the On Top Magazine story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Rick Santorum: Gay Marriage Will 'Disintegrate' American Family. In it, On Top Magazine reports that:

Rick Santorum has claimed that the American family would be on the precipice of extinction if gay marriage where to become legal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On Top Magazine.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#2116 Nov 21, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the aggression you are showing. I can see why you would feel the need to insult back, but saying that shows how bitter you feel, you are nothing but a sexual deviant turd.
Oh, they're allowed to say what EVER they want, but I must keep quiet and polite. Got it.

Jim Crow mean anything to you?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2117 Nov 22, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
People weren't meant to age, aging came as Gods curse after the fall. You are only the little kid here, the little runner rat, so piss off little useless kid. Young turd.
Oh, little Tangerine...stop. You're just embarrassing yourself now....
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#2118 Nov 22, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, little Tangerine...stop. You're just embarrassing yourself now....
You've got got literally nothing on me kid, you don't have squat at all, you will never be able to embarrass me, take that as a vow runt. You have nothing inside you, nothing at all, your just an empty bag. Humans weren't obviously meant to die, it has no benefit, so the brain wasn't meant to shut down its sex drive.

Location hidden

#2119 Nov 22, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got got literally nothing on me kid, you don't have squat at all, you will never be able to embarrass me, take that as a vow runt. You have nothing inside you, nothing at all, your just an empty bag. Humans weren't obviously meant to die, it has no benefit, so the brain wasn't meant to shut down its sex drive.
Of course, little Tangerine, of course. Humans were supposed to live forever. Oh, and they were supposed to be fruitful and multiply...and all of those people would go where, exactly?

I mean, even with our tiny little life spans (punishment for original sin - LOL) we're already overrunning the planet.

Oh, little Tangerine, I don't think you've thought this through....
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#2120 Nov 22, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, little Tangerine, of course. Humans were supposed to live forever. Oh, and they were supposed to be fruitful and multiply...and all of those people would go where, exactly?
I mean, even with our tiny little life spans (punishment for original sin - LOL) we're already overrunning the planet.
Oh, little Tangerine, I don't think you've thought this through....
No, we are only "destroying the planet" because of the goverment and the economy, nothing to do with humans themselves. And saying that would imply humans evolve for the sake of the planets survival when it comes to "evolutionary lies", but really, they are meant to evolve for their own survival, not for the survival of the world. And humans starting to grow old and die long before they started to "destroy the planet". You've lost little kiddie.

Location hidden

#2121 Nov 22, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we are only "destroying the planet" because of the goverment and the economy, nothing to do with humans themselves. And saying that would imply humans evolve for the sake of the planets survival when it comes to "evolutionary lies", but really, they are meant to evolve for their own survival, not for the survival of the world. And humans starting to grow old and die long before they started to "destroy the planet". You've lost little kiddie.
I said nothing about destroying the planet, little Tangerine - why did you put it in quotes? Surely you're not trying to lie just for the sake of changing the subject?

Again...where would all of the many more billions upon billions of people go if no one ever died, little Tangerine?

Your god sounds like a very poor planner....
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#2122 Nov 22, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about destroying the planet, little Tangerine - why did you put it in quotes? Surely you're not trying to lie just for the sake of changing the subject?
Again...where would all of the many more billions upon billions of people go if no one ever died, little Tangerine?
Your god sounds like a very poor planner....
No he isn't, the planet would get larger you moron.

Location hidden

#2123 Nov 22, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats! You've made your way to crazy troll land!

(although, sadly, you seem more like a Poe...which is SO last decade)

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2124 Nov 23, 2012
Orangutang wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf?
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#2125 Nov 23, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats! You've made your way to crazy troll land!
(although, sadly, you seem more like a Poe...which is SO last decade)
Can't stand up to my claims runner rat?

Location hidden

#2126 Nov 23, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stand up to my claims runner rat?
No, no little Tangerine....you just keep on keeping on...people were never supposed to die and the world would just keep growing like a big balloon to accommodate them all.

Sad little Poe....

Location hidden

#2127 Nov 23, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf?
I know, right?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#2128 Nov 24, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got got literally nothing on me kid, you don't have squat at all, you will never be able to embarrass me,
Don't worry, you are doing a fine job on your own.
Orangelion wrote:
take that as a vow runt. You have nothing inside you, nothing at all, your just an empty bag. Humans weren't obviously meant to die, it has no benefit, so the brain wasn't meant to shut down its sex drive.
Good thing you have two hands, huh?
John from Texas

United States

#2129 Nov 24, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
My Lord! You're right! It's just like New York City. With all the big buildings and concrete and cars and trains and such, it's just making the planet heavier.
God sure works in mysterious ways.
You're just weird man!

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2130 Nov 24, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
My Lord! You're right! It's just like New York City. With all the big buildings and concrete and cars and trains and such, it's just making the planet heavier.
You're just weird man!
look at it this way, john... texas used to be the same size as rhode island and look how it grew. i mean one day it was tiny, and then just POOF! it was freaking huge. goes to show you never can tell, huh?
Orangelion

Halkyn, UK

#2131 Nov 26, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just weird man!
Not, when plants get decay they become a part of the earth as well as other rotting and buried materials, the earth is dying is no more than a myth, now support ratchets cuteness you little scumbag.
Orangelion

Halkyn, UK

#2132 Nov 26, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no little Tangerine....you just keep on keeping on...people were never supposed to die and the world would just keep growing like a big balloon to accommodate them all.
Sad little Poe....
You think someone dying would be part of the survival of the fittest, according to your stupid evolution theory? Your such a big idiot. Your only 13 anyway.

Location hidden

#2133 Nov 26, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You think someone dying would be part of the survival of the fittest, according to your stupid evolution theory? Your such a big idiot. Your only 13 anyway.
My only 13 what, little Tangerine?

If you can't even write, you shouldn't even bother...

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#2134 Nov 26, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
My only 13 what, little Tangerine?
If you can't even write, you shouldn't even bother...
He's merely putting into words his own thoughts. I suspect his thoughts are just as disorganized and poorly educated as the words he types here.
John from Texas

United States

#2135 Nov 26, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not, when plants get decay they become a part of the earth as well as other rotting and buried materials, the earth is dying is no more than a myth, now support ratchets cuteness you little scumbag.
I was being sarcastic goober. But you are right about the planet not dying. It could not care less what we humans do to it. And humans will live on, but because of what we are doing by sucking up all the resources and polluting our air and water just because we want what we want when we want it, there will be much loss of human life and the quality of life will be practically gone. Hard times ahead for us if we don't get off our ego trips and greed trains.
The planet couldn't care less!!! But I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 5 hr Sheriff Joe 529 4,076
News Kid Rock to open Detroit arena amid protest 21 hr The Truth 17
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Sep 13 Interracial Storm... 292
News Jeb Bush chides Republicans to stop 'acting stu... (Aug '12) Sep 11 Boehners Rum 7
News 'What Happened' in 2016? Hillary Clinton still ... Sep 10 help us 1
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sep 9 Human 200
More from around the web