Romney's pants on fire

Romney's pants on fire

There are 1013 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 28, 2012, titled Romney's pants on fire. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

There are those who distort the truth. And then there's Mitt Romney. Every political campaign exaggerates and dissembles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 51
Next Last
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#1154 Oct 17, 2012
Romney looked really sick at the debate. Maybe he was under the weather.
scooter

United States

#1155 Oct 17, 2012
Romney won both debates,owebama is a loser..

Romney/Ryan
Real Americans that will lead the country.
scooter

United States

#1156 Oct 17, 2012
Now some airline is offering free flights to you libtards to leave the country after Romney is elected.you tards were going to leave in 04 when Bush was re elected,guess you could not afford the tickets,here's your chance to GIT-R-DONE.you will not be missed,but be sure to take your owebama phones with you so you can call home.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#1157 Oct 17, 2012
scooter wrote:
Now some airline is offering free flights to you libtards to leave the country after Romney is elected.you tards were going to leave in 04 when Bush was re elected,guess you could not afford the tickets,here's your chance to GIT-R-DONE.you will not be missed,but be sure to take your owebama phones with you so you can call home.
??? If all the liberals leave, who will be left willing to do the work? Certainly the idle rich won't, the GOP won't, the tea partiers won't. No work will get done, so there won't be anything for the rich to steal, meaning that they will leave also. The GOP will be left with all the resources of the nation, with no one willing to pick up a shovel.
OregonSux

United States

#1158 Oct 17, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
??? If all the liberals leave, who will be left willing to do the work? Certainly the idle rich won't, the GOP won't, the tea partiers won't. No work will get done, so there won't be anything for the rich to steal, meaning that they will leave also. The GOP will be left with all the resources of the nation, with no one willing to pick up a shovel.
you have that backwards,typical libtard you are.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#1159 Oct 18, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
??? If all the liberals leave, who will be left willing to do the work? Certainly the idle rich won't, the GOP won't, the tea partiers won't. No work will get done, so there won't be anything for the rich to steal, meaning that they will leave also. The GOP will be left with all the resources of the nation, with no one willing to pick up a shovel.
You think liberals work? You are more deluded than previously thought.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1160 Oct 18, 2012
OregonSux wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a lying scumbag committing my usual TOS violation pretending to be that paragon of virtue OregonSUX. I am sorry I was ever born.
We are as well. You have been reported.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1161 Oct 18, 2012
The weirdness of Romney. Look it up.

Romney, the Anti-Christian MormonMessiah goes into Temple, naked, and has strangers put oil on him. I think he wears a little poncho but he's pretty naked all the same.

Then he puts on his little popping fresh white hat attached at the shoulder to his long white robes and dons a green apron over his genitals. You cannot make this up and, guess what, you don't have to!

Look it up. It is pretty weird.

Then he goes and marries his parents, his grandparents, his aunts and uncles, his children, his grandchildren...really. Look it up.

Romney believes, in his Anti-Christian way, that God was a flesh and blood white man who had actual sex with heavenly mom and birthed the planet earth. He believes he will also be GOD and do the same...he is looking forward to endless sex.

Romeny also believes that Jesus Christ visited the land that is now the USA and chatted with the Indians about this and that and whatnot. Romney also believes that Jesus Christ will rise yet again in Independence, MO.

Really. Look it up.

It's nuts. Romney thinks he is training to be God. Romney is arrogant nuts.

Do you think a freak who thinks he is going to be God cares what he does with the nuclear trigger? He has already promised to spend $2 Trillion of money on the nation's credit card on a war against Russia...Gog Magog.

Look it up.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1162 Oct 18, 2012
Look it up.

The more you look at Romney the Grifter and Con Man the worse he looks.

Look it up.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#1163 Oct 18, 2012
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
You think liberals work? You are more deluded than previously thought.
Hmmm, let's see. You are trying to claim you previously thought. Can you provide some evidence for this claim? Or as I suppose, you are not willing to do the work of supporting your claim.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#1164 Oct 19, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, let's see. You are trying to claim you previously thought. Can you provide some evidence for this claim? Or as I suppose, you are not willing to do the work of supporting your claim.
Really? That's the best that your kool-aid addled little brain could come up with? You are pathetic and unworthy of further response. You are dismissed.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1166 Mar 25, 2013
2 straight Prez elections lost-thx Dubya

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1167 Mar 25, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
2 straight Prez elections lost-thx Dubya
I think it was more because they picked Sarah DUH Palin in 08 and Mitt the Flip-Flopper in 2012.

If that's the best the GOP has to offer, y'all are going to keep losing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 51
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney: My son emailed me yesterday tellin... 7 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Clinton, Obama reschedule first 2016 appearance 9 hr Nu Wor Order 5
News Welcome to the Ultimate Hold-Your-Nose Election Wed Opposite of Freedom 33
News Egypt's Mubarak gets life in prison (Jun '12) Tue Malikis Billions 12
News Finland: Israel warns of action against Gaza ship (Oct '12) Tue Mubaraks Billions 17
News Billionaire Soros giving $2M to Democratic groups (May '12) Tue African Billionaire 15
News Isaac Lee: Trump has 'gone too far' to regain H... Mon WasteWater 1
More from around the web