Obama Draft Bill Would Clear Path To Citizenship For Illegal Immigrants: Paper

Feb 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

Obama said a vote on gun control laws in the US was needed in his State of the Union address The plan, obtained by the newspaper, also would provide for more security funding and require businesses to check the immigration status of new hires within four years.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013
Reality check

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 17, 2013
What about saying this as a Senator on the forefront of the immigration reform debate well, it is a good starting point of which much more needs to be included for consideration so we would have to work together to finally arrive with a bill that both sides are happy with rather than saying that,that draft is dead on arrival, how silly.
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#2 Feb 17, 2013
NO!!
This is AMNESTY!

We must NOT reward these filthy low life criminals.
Juanmi

Hagerstown, MD

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Amnesty or not, President Obama needs to make sure LEGAL immigrants enjoy the benefits of immigration reform first!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/gua...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 3 min Newland 11,705
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) 8 min Swedenforever 17
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 13 min felix 434
Romney opens door, will it be Mitt vs Hillary C... 2 hr Tea Party Supporter 1
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) 18 hr Swedenforever 7
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Fri Swedenforever 208
Mitt Romney takes ALS Ice Bucket challenge, soa... Fri called 32
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••