In America, atheists are still in the...

In America, atheists are still in the closet

There are 51414 comments on the Spiked story from Apr 11, 2012, titled In America, atheists are still in the closet. In it, Spiked reports that:

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spiked.

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#49753 Aug 29, 2015
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You said everything has a cause, so what caused god?
Of course here you are again, trying to protect your god from logic with cowardly 'special rules' you invent.
such idiots..
Show me where I said everything has a cause. I don't know. Why do they put those dam berries in Cap'n crunch?
thetruth

East Barnet, UK

#49754 Aug 29, 2015
-Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text> I think about everyone believes there was a beginning, so there'd about have to be a cause.
You must be miserable.
Right here you idiot liar.
thetruth

East Barnet, UK

#49755 Aug 29, 2015
-Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text> Show me where I said everything has a cause. I don't know. Why do they put those dam berries in Cap'n crunch?
Give up, tuck your cult tail between your legs and march off back to your cult leaders.

Location hidden

#49756 Aug 29, 2015
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Right here you idiot liar.
Okay, but show me the word "everything", which is what you said, oh illiterate one.
Are you saying that science has determined there was no beginning?

Location hidden

#49757 Aug 29, 2015
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Give up, tuck your cult tail between your legs and march off back to your cult leaders.
So, you just gonna avoid the question huh? I don't even think Cap'n crunch, is really a Cap'n, go figure.
thetruth

East Barnet, UK

#49758 Aug 29, 2015
-Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but show me the word "everything", which is what you said, oh illiterate one.
Are you saying that science has determined there was no beginning?
Concentrate on proving the god your creationist cult sent you here to lie about, I've seen all your tricks before.
thetruth

East Barnet, UK

#49759 Aug 29, 2015
-Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text> So, you just gonna avoid the question huh? I don't even think Cap'n crunch, is really a Cap'n, go figure.
The burden of proof lies upon you to prove that your creationist god is possible.

But you can't prove your god, you know this and so you try to change the subject away from proving your god.

But I won't let you, because I know all your cult tricks.

Location hidden

#49760 Aug 29, 2015
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Concentrate on proving the god your creationist cult sent you here to lie about, I've seen all your tricks before.
Well, no! Let's concentrate on you, and you saying that I said everything. I see you're deflecting, usual tactic when caught up in lies.
Have you? Where/when?

Location hidden

#49761 Aug 29, 2015
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
The burden of proof lies upon you to prove that your creationist god is possible.
But you can't prove your god, you know this and so you try to change the subject away from proving your god.
But I won't let you, because I know all your cult tricks.
No! This about you saying I said everything, so point that out, then we'll continue.
God can't be proven. or disproved by me, or anyone. He would be o/side of time/space as we know it.
How am I trying to change the subject? I merely pointed out where you lied, well except for Cap'n crunch, and he's not really a Cap'n. Those dam berries ruined what was a pretty good snack. Peanut buttery, and the milk, after the cereal is gone, is delicious.
What kind do you like? I'm guessing, Fruit loops?
thetruth

East Barnet, UK

#49762 Aug 29, 2015
-Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no! Let's concentrate on you, and you saying that I said everything. I see you're deflecting, usual tactic when caught up in lies.
Have you? Where/when?
thetruth

East Barnet, UK

#49763 Aug 29, 2015
-Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text> No! This about you saying I said everything, so point that out, then we'll continue.
God can't be proven. or disproved by me, or anyone. He would be o/side of time/space as we know it.
How am I trying to change the subject? I merely pointed out where you lied, well except for Cap'n crunch, and he's not really a Cap'n. Those dam berries ruined what was a pretty good snack. Peanut buttery, and the milk, after the cereal is gone, is delicious.
What kind do you like? I'm guessing, Fruit loops?

Location hidden

#49764 Aug 29, 2015
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
No one sent me here. Why do you keep saying that?
Where have you seen my tricks? I can do some really neat ones tho, but you have to rub my tummy :)

Location hidden

#49765 Aug 29, 2015
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having a deja vu moment.
Rub my tummy and see a really neat one :)
thetruth

East Barnet, UK

#49766 Aug 29, 2015
-Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
No one sent me here. Why do you keep saying that?
Where have you seen my tricks? I can do some really neat ones tho, but you have to rub my tummy :)
Hurry up and prove your god haven't got all day.

Lie, squirm all you like, but you have to answer this question first before we swallow the rest of your cult bullsh*t.
thetruth

East Barnet, UK

#49767 Aug 29, 2015
-Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having a deja vu moment.
Rub my tummy and see a really neat one :)
Well wake up and answer for it then...
Thinking

High Wycombe, UK

#49768 Aug 30, 2015
Is it god's will that you're so dumb?
-Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence is all around you.
Thinking

High Wycombe, UK

#49769 Aug 30, 2015
More religitard BS from you.
-Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text> I never said everything has a cause, Does God need a cause?
He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
thetruth

East Barnet, UK

#49770 Aug 30, 2015
Thinking wrote:
More religitard BS from you.
<quoted text>
This is the same Stray Dog who claims not to be religious...what losers these liars are..

Location hidden

#49771 Aug 30, 2015
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry up and prove your god haven't got all day.
Lie, squirm all you like, but you have to answer this question first before we swallow the rest of your cult bullsh*t.
I can't prove God to you, anymore than you can disprove him to me.
I do not lie, or squirm.

Location hidden

#49772 Aug 30, 2015
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same Stray Dog who claims not to be religious...what losers these liars are..
It's not a claim, but fact.
Sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 6 hr Tm Cln 4,016
News Facebook funds Harvard effort to fight election... 9 hr Theocraencyclical 2
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 9 hr EZWayOut 1,158
News Hick Hopper Kid Rock Running for Senate Tue Oh shush up 2
News Top Clinton and Romney campaign heads to jointl... Jul 19 Marco R s Secret ... 3
News The costs of unraveling Obamacare (Jun '12) Jul 5 Geezer 5
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jun '17 Backroom healthcare 30
More from around the web