Obama ahead of Romney in Iowa polls a...

Obama ahead of Romney in Iowa polls as vote starts

There are 29 comments on the KFMB-am story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Obama ahead of Romney in Iowa polls as vote starts. In it, KFMB-am reports that:

A key witness - Victim 1 - against former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky has a book deal and will soon reveal his identity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFMB-am.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paul

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 27, 2012
The 47 percent is going to make sure Romney is humiliated on election day. http://bit.ly/H0jj0u
newbee

Memphis, TN

#2 Sep 27, 2012
if you analize the polls you will find a curious over sampling of democrats, historically we are to far out still for accurate polls, at this point they are trying to make obama look good, the debates are going to be fantastic, obamas record is total failure and ryan is going to have bydin for lunch, this is going to be great!
newbee

Memphis, TN

#3 Sep 27, 2012
and yes, everybody should have to pay a little taxes, at least 1%, i pay my fair share, work 2 jobs!

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Sep 27, 2012
About now the GOP is trying to figure out how they can nominate a different candidate. Romney is the best advertisment for Obama. Have you seen his pandering for votes on Univision? The man put makeup on to make himself appear to be brown-skinned! He has GOT to be an embarrassment to the Republican party!

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Conservative politic of Romney = Destroy of USA
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#8 Sep 28, 2012
We've lost this one. Let's focus on 2016. We need a real conservative, not another big-spending RINO.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#9 Sep 28, 2012
newbee wrote:
and yes, everybody should have to pay a little taxes, at least 1%, i pay my fair share, work 2 jobs!
No, vulture capitalists DO NOT need to pay ANY taxes. They continue to deserve TAX CREDITS. We rightly should pay them to ship our jobs overseas. You Dummycraps just don't get it. You OWE us.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#10 Sep 28, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
Conservative politic of Romney = Destroy of USA
Conservative politics won't destroy the USA.

Unabaited deficit spending and being $16 TRILLION in debt, with the Feds printing out money like there is no tomorrow -- THAT will destroy the USA.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
We've lost this one. Let's focus on 2016. We need a real conservative, not another big-spending RINO.
Bring the party back to the center...shoot the tea party.....no more Norquist pledges....
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#12 Sep 28, 2012
Paul wrote:
The 47 percent is going to make sure Romney is humiliated on election day. http://bit.ly/H0jj0u
He's been doing a heck of a job humilating himself. But we'll take that, too.

hahahahahahaha
Hussain the Terrible

Anchorage, AK

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Obama and Biden-time act White for white crowds and Black for Black crows and Brown for Hispanic crowds.

CAN YOU TRUST THESE 2 LOSERS ????

That is the Question as it is proved that people say what they think they are supposed to say in polls.
Valerie Jarrett runs WH

Orange, CA

#14 Sep 28, 2012
Hussain the Terrible wrote:
Obama and Biden-time act White for white crowds and Black for Black crows and Brown for Hispanic crowds.
CAN YOU TRUST THESE 2 LOSERS ????
That is the Question as it is proved that people say what they think they are supposed to say in polls.
Barack is the Wolf in Sheep's clothing for blacks.

Democrats play wolves in sheep politics.

Moochelle tries to paint themselves as overcoming poverty, nothing is further from the truth. Then when black americans started objecting to Barack as being half white, they contrived some story about his ancestor being the FIRST BLACK SLAVE IN AMERICA. Then to validate hate against whitey, they print a story last week of Moochelle having white ancestors who raped one of her relatives. This story was obviously fabricated for Michelle and stolen straight from Malcolm X's family history.

I'm waiting for Moochelle to say she's transgender and for Barack to call her Michael in his speech again.

Barack is so busy fabricating stories to win votes who has time to run a country?
Valerie Jarrett runs WH

Orange, CA

#15 Sep 28, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been doing a heck of a job humilating himself. But we'll take that, too.
hahahahahahaha
You do a heck of a job humiliating yourselves here with your ignorance. Archie Bunker in reverse. Except you're not a TV character but a real person spouting comedic script.
Hussain the Terrible

Anchorage, AK

#16 Sep 28, 2012
Valerie Jarrett runs WH wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack is the Wolf in Sheep's clothing for blacks.
Democrats play wolves in sheep politics.
Moochelle tries to paint themselves as overcoming poverty, nothing is further from the truth. Then when black americans started objecting to Barack as being half white, they contrived some story about his ancestor being the FIRST BLACK SLAVE IN AMERICA. Then to validate hate against whitey, they print a story last week of Moochelle having white ancestors who raped one of her relatives. This story was obviously fabricated for Michelle and stolen straight from Malcolm X's family history.
I'm waiting for Moochelle to say she's transgender and for Barack to call her Michael in his speech again.
Barack is so busy fabricating stories to win votes who has time to run a country?
Seems SLUGs and Slime like each other...Those people have NO shame!!!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#17 Sep 28, 2012
Hussain the Terrible wrote:
Obama and Biden-time act White for white crowds and Black for Black crows and Brown for Hispanic crowds.
CAN YOU TRUST THESE 2 LOSERS ????
That is the Question as it is proved that people say what they think they are supposed to say in polls.
You're just so lost, since Sarah is out of the picture, and now all this horror.....hope you have some plans, for after November 6th?
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
About now the GOP is trying to figure out how they can nominate a different candidate. Romney is the best advertisment for Obama. Have you seen his pandering for votes on Univision? The man put makeup on to make himself appear to be brown-skinned! He has GOT to be an embarrassment to the Republican party!
Romney, having made many misstatements and blunders, where his campaign had to immediatly step in to correct the message or even say, he just did'nt say that...led Romney to say, "I will not have my campaign, dictated by FactCheck!"...er,..what?. ...lol....
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#19 Sep 28, 2012
Valerie Jarrett runs WH wrote:
<quoted text>
You do a heck of a job humiliating yourselves here with your ignorance. Archie Bunker in reverse. Except you're not a TV character but a real person spouting comedic script.
What's it like to lose the Presidency because of your party's ineptitude.....again?

hahahahahahahaha
vet

Livonia, LA

#20 Sep 28, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
About now the GOP is trying to figure out how they can nominate a different candidate. Romney is the best advertisment for Obama. Have you seen his pandering for votes on Univision? The man put makeup on to make himself appear to be brown-skinned! He has GOT to be an embarrassment to the Republican party!
youre an embarassment to the military and the state of texas!obama is the biggist liar ever and you are such an idiot you overlook this!you are really a suckeye that is blind!
Valerie Jarrett runs WH

Orange, CA

#21 Sep 28, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it like to lose the Presidency because of your party's ineptitude.....again?
hahahahahahahaha
Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s hospital lockdown: snubbing the 99%

hahahahahahahaha Tell us some more about Ann and Romney being elitist, then read this. lol.

Take the case of new parents Beyoncé and Jay-Z, members of the nation’s elite 1%. On the occasion of the birth of their first daughter, Blue Ivy, the couple didn’t merely rent out the entire fourth floor of Lenox Hill Hospital at a reported cost of $1.3 million so they could be spared rubbing elbows with the hoi polloi. They arranged to have bulletproof glass and burly bodyguards installed, then saw to it that administrators cleared the neonatal intensive-care unit of other worried moms and dads.

The New York Post quotes one of the disenfranchised parents, Neil Coulon, as saying:

They just used the hospital like it was their own and nobody else mattered.

They locked us into the NICU and would say,‘You can’t come out to the hallway for the next 20 minutes.’ When I finally was able to go back out, I went to the waiting room and they’d ushered my family downstairs!

These are parents who are going through very stressful times. To have that circus roll into town, having to deal with all this drama because someone is a superstar, isn’t fair.
Valerie Jarrett runs WH

Orange, CA

#22 Sep 28, 2012
vet wrote:
<quoted text>youre an embarassment to the military and the state of texas!obama is the biggist liar ever and you are such an idiot you overlook this!you are really a suckeye that is blind!
81 Medal of Honor Winners publically supported Mitt Romney.

Terry is a nobody loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) Dec 13 Trump is a joke 4,266
News News 3 Mins Ago Bannon savages Gop leaders in f... Dec 9 General Kabaka Oba 48
News Romney Has a Jobs Plan ... for China (Sep '12) Dec 7 Frank Gilley 29
News In slap at Romney, Trump says he wants Orrin Ha... Dec 6 Ecken 2
News Bannon blasts GOP leaders in contentious Alabam... Dec 6 Trump is a joke 3
News Former Colin Powell Aide: GOP Is 'Full of Racists' (Oct '12) Dec 5 Haleys Flag Removal 15
News Ron Paul Would Be Major Factor if He Went Third... (May '12) Nov 29 O Reilly Fired 3
More from around the web