Stay the course, Republicans

Stay the course, Republicans

There are 495 comments on the New York Daily News story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Stay the course, Republicans. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

They lose and immediately the chorus begins. Republicans must change or die. A rump party of white America, it must adapt to evolving demographics or forever be the minority.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#229 Nov 12, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
Conservatives want Americans to work and be prosperous.
But....but....you just said and I quote:
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text> He paid more to the govt. than a hundred working idiots like yourself.
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Keep sputtering and babbling your insults and contradictions they grow more hilarious with each post. You are demented, you need help, get some meds and try to make a point now and then without contradicting it a few posts later you insane inbred beastly wench.
Ocean56

AOL

#230 Nov 13, 2012
kaylayossi wrote:
Like I said, nothing new as usual...borrrrrrring! Can you at least re word your drivel? Abortion for convenience is wrong, and no matter how legal it is, doesn't make it right. Your very own president is in favor of taking a baby apart piece by piece to kill it, and also to let a baby born alive after an abortion lie there and die, cold, maybe crying...aren't you proud? You heartless pos.
Sorry, kaykay (not really), I don't post to please anyone, particularly anti-choice fanatics like you. Nor do I care if you say my posts are boring.

You can say "abortion for convenience is wrong" all you want, it still doesn't make a difference to me. The ONLY person who decides what to do about a pregnancy is the WOMAN who is pregnant. If she doesn't WANT to stay pregnant and give birth, she doesn't have to.

Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens. Which means a woman can opt OUT of motherhood if she doesn't want pregnancy or children. Don't like it? Too bad, since you don't get to make sexual and reproductive choices for anyone but yourself. Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision, simple as that.
Ocean56

AOL

#231 Nov 13, 2012
kaylayossi wrote:
If we wanted to change, then we'd be democrats, and that's a filthy thing to be....the party of truth and class will be fine and be able to get elected LEGALLY, unlike the current potus who's on his second illegal term. Oh we'll, he will have to go away soon enough, till then, I'll continue what I did the last four years...I never heard him speak. Off went the tv or radio each time he invaded my home. I can do it again, no problem.
lol What a load of BULL. But this is typical of right-wing losers who can't accept the fact that a majority of Americans REJECTED your so-called "classy guy" and the regression he represented. Indiana and Missouri rejected the two religionist idiots Mourdock and Akin too.

You can whine about President Obama all you want, but it won't change one simple fact. Which is, if Republicans refuse to ignore the extreme right-wing elements like Rush Limbaugh and company, they'll continue to lose elections.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#232 Nov 13, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol What a load of BULL. But this is typical of right-wing losers who can't accept the fact that a majority of Americans REJECTED your so-called "classy guy" and the regression he represented. Indiana and Missouri rejected the two religionist idiots Mourdock and Akin too.
You can whine about President Obama all you want, but it won't change one simple fact. Which is, if Republicans refuse to ignore the extreme right-wing elements like Rush Limbaugh and company, they'll continue to lose elections.
Amazing!!! They continue on as though they ran a perfect campaign and everyone agrees with their irrational incivility!! The hatred and misogyny they embrace and their bullying tactics will never be recognized by them which will lead to even more future losses. The church of hatred, bigotry and misogyny is fading fast!
Ocean56

AOL

#233 Nov 13, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
Amazing!!! They continue on as though they ran a perfect campaign and everyone agrees with their irrational incivility!! The hatred and misogyny they embrace and their bullying tactics will never be recognized by them which will lead to even more future losses. The church of hatred, bigotry and misogyny is fading fast!
Exactly. The republicans ran a LOUSY campaign, with Mittens telling one LIE after another, the biggest one being the one about Jeep. Even after company executives publicly stated that his statements about Jeep were flat-out LIES, Mittens went right on telling them.

These guys were so convinced that we'd ignore their tactics of lying that they were in collective shock and denial when they realized they LOST the election. I wonder if Mittens has recovered from his loss yet? lol

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#234 Nov 13, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The republicans ran a LOUSY campaign, with Mittens telling one LIE after another, the biggest one being the one about Jeep. Even after company executives publicly stated that his statements about Jeep were flat-out LIES, Mittens went right on telling them.
These guys were so convinced that we'd ignore their tactics of lying that they were in collective shock and denial when they realized they LOST the election. I wonder if Mittens has recovered from his loss yet? lol
You and I must have been watching the melt down of Karl Rove on FUX News at the same time election night!! I sure enjoyed that! He looked so confused and upset! The other clown Dick Morris has been entertaining, how can a guy be wrong so many times and still be put on FUX News as some sort of expert? Only on FUX News can you be wrong ALL the time and be considered knowledgeable
Ocean56

AOL

#235 Nov 13, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
You and I must have been watching the melt down of Karl Rove on FUX News at the same time election night!! I sure enjoyed that! He looked so confused and upset! The other clown Dick Morris has been entertaining, how can a guy be wrong so many times and still be put on FUX News as some sort of expert? Only on FUX News can you be wrong ALL the time and be considered knowledgeable
lol I never watch Fox NOISE, but some of my favorite MSNBC programs in the evening played Rove's meltdown at least once. Watching it was quite hilarious, along with Dick Morris's equally funny predictions of a "Romney landslide."

As long as republicans keep running candidates who will say ANYTHING to get elected, they'll keep losing national and state elections. Not that I'm complaining, I LOVE seeing them lose.:-)

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#236 Nov 13, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I never watch Fox NOISE, but some of my favorite MSNBC programs in the evening played Rove's meltdown at least once. Watching it was quite hilarious, along with Dick Morris's equally funny predictions of a "Romney landslide."
As long as republicans keep running candidates who will say ANYTHING to get elected, they'll keep losing national and state elections. Not that I'm complaining, I LOVE seeing them lose.:-)
To all Republicans. Stay the course. Keep pandering to your teabag frightwingnut fringe. You'll never regain the White House. And please, you can all 'legitimately' rape yourselves.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#237 Nov 13, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>To all Republicans. Stay the course. Keep pandering to your teabag frightwingnut fringe. You'll never regain the White House. And please, you can all 'legitimately' rape yourselves.
hahahahahaha loser We will always run this land even if the president isnt a republican

Hypoluxo Fl

#238 Nov 13, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahaha loser We will always run this land even if the president isnt a republican
hahahahahaha. Cry cry cry. Four more years of teabag tears.
Voter

Saint Augustine, FL

#239 Nov 13, 2012
Seems like Barry Goldwater was correct. Mr. Conservative himself warned the GOP many years ago about infringing of personal liberty. The GOP didn't listen and now unless they can get a candidate to come forward who isn't interested in mingling in people's personal lives, I don't see a GOP win. When the GOP stops trying to get into people's personal lives and focuses on the real core issues of the GOP (fiscal conservatism, strong defense, less gov't intrusion in business while leaving protection for the consumer/environment) they might regain some respect and get another shot at the White House. It would be nice to see a GOP candidate who doesn't do the religious pandering, yet those days may be gone...

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/13/barry...
Ocean56

AOL

#240 Nov 13, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
hahahahahaha loser We will always run this land even if the president isnt a republican
You're free to keep your delusions, bozo. The repubicans LOST big time; not only the national election, but in many state senate elections as well. Did you forget that already?

As for the "tea party" crowd, the sooner republicans start ignoring their insanity, the better. Until they do, they can go on LOSING elections, which I would have NO problem with whatsoever.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#241 Nov 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I see it in a much simpler way.
Obama got 93% of the black vote. You couldn't pry that away no matter what.
Obama got 70% of the Hispanic vote because they believe they will be granted amnesty. Repubs would have to make that promise.
That and it is a culture of hating the rich guy. He must have screwed someone to get that rich.
The people got what they wanted. The system works.
The people got what they deserve. They did not and have not gotten what they wanted.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#242 Nov 13, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're free to keep your delusions, bozo. The repubicans LOST big time; not only the national election, but in many state senate elections as well. Did you forget that already?
As for the "tea party" crowd, the sooner republicans start ignoring their insanity, the better. Until they do, they can go on LOSING elections, which I would have NO problem with whatsoever.
you people are so delusional its like you don't understand that romney barely lost the popular note and republicans will take over congress in January. What do you think will happen in this country the next for years under Obama? Nothing just like the first four.

Hypoluxo Fl

#243 Nov 13, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>you people are so delusional its like you don't understand that romney barely lost the popular note and republicans will take over congress in January. What do you think will happen in this country the next for years under Obama? Nothing just like the first four.
Cry cry cry. Four more years of teabag tears
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#244 Nov 13, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Cry cry cry. Four more years of teabag tears
"We voted for you now give us amnesty" now that's what I call tears hahahahaha. Amnesty seeking tools will feel the fool me once,fool me twice effects real soon if not already.

“Anthony NYR”

Since: Jun 07

New York

#246 Nov 13, 2012
Republicans need to get their act together. Like Bill Clinton said, "It's the economy, stupid!" Maybe if the GOP attempted to field a candidate who concentrated on fiscal conservatism and a less rigid social dogma, they quite possibly could have won on Nov. 6. Who cares if two gay men want to get married? It doesn't affect any of us! let them get married!(Besides, why should heterosexuals be the only miserable ones?) And leave Roe vs. Wade alone. If there is a higher power, let him worry about it. There are so many more pressing issues confronting us, the state of the economy foremost. Let's worry more about the insane spending, the pathetic GDP, real immigration reform, enhanced border security, runaway unemployment (the TRUE unemployment, well over 10%), and a host of other real Constitutional issues. If our economy collapses, will it matter who's marrying who? Let's get our priorities straight, or we go the way of the Whig Party!
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#247 Nov 13, 2012
Anthony wrote:
Republicans need to get their act together. Like Bill Clinton said, "It's the economy, stupid!" Maybe if the GOP attempted to field a candidate who concentrated on fiscal conservatism and a less rigid social dogma, they quite possibly could have won on Nov. 6. Who cares if two gay men want to get married? It doesn't affect any of us! let them get married!(Besides, why should heterosexuals be the only miserable ones?) And leave Roe vs. Wade alone. If there is a higher power, let him worry about it. There are so many more pressing issues confronting us, the state of the economy foremost. Let's worry more about the insane spending, the pathetic GDP, real immigration reform, enhanced border security, runaway unemployment (the TRUE unemployment, well over 10%), and a host of other real Constitutional issues. If our economy collapses, will it matter who's marrying who? Let's get our priorities straight, or we go the way of the Whig Party!
if by real immigration redirect you mean enforcing current law then Yes I ager with everything you said.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#248 Nov 13, 2012
yes. Stay the course, Republicans. If you want to head straight off the radical far right evangelical cliff.....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#249 Nov 13, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>if by real immigration redirect you mean enforcing current law then Yes I ager with everything you said.
What's stopping all the states from enforcing their own laws against hiring illegals? mostly it is the will of the people in those states, they don't want to, they'd rather blame the big bad feds and whinge about them having to come in and clean up the mess they themselves created. that way they get the cheap labour, they think...in theshort term...) and they get to look like they actually care about their country over thier personal short-term gain...what wonderful "citizen"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 19 hr Tm Cln 4,078
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) 22 hr Oneryders Daughter 13
News Kid Rock to open Detroit arena amid protest Tue The Truth 17
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Sep 13 Interracial Storm... 292
News Jeb Bush chides Republicans to stop 'acting stu... (Aug '12) Sep 11 Boehners Rum 7
News 'What Happened' in 2016? Hillary Clinton still ... Sep 10 help us 1
More from around the web