Biden, in attack-dog mode in Iowa, takes aim at Romney, Ryan

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 91

Vice President Biden was in attack-dog mode Thursday afternoon at a campaign event in Council Bluffs, Iowa, where he took aim at both Mitt Romney and his running mate, Paul Ryan, at his first rally following the presidential debate.

Full Story
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#24 Oct 4, 2012
I cant wait to see this old fart go toe to toe with young Ryan in their debate.Its going to look pathetic.
rick

Medina, OH

#25 Oct 4, 2012
Too funny, if anything Biden keeps spilling the beans on Obama. I doubt Ryan or Romney are shaking over anything he says. He is nothing but a puppet for Obama.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#26 Oct 4, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Ryan needs to hammer the dogcrap out of that idiot Biden just as Romney did to the Maggot Obama.
Biden has a lot of years in Washington. He is a well seasoned corrupted individual and Ryan must cross the T's and dot the I's with facts on all of his gaffes and unexplainable screw ups he made for himself. It is a shame really. In a massive low tax nation, Biden might not be so bad as politics was not designed in the constitution to have the elected treated like royalty. And we know many of them are not of royal stock no matter how they live off of us.
Joe

Winter Park, FL

#27 Oct 4, 2012
Is there anyone more stupid than Joe "hair plug" Biden?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#29 Oct 4, 2012
Joe wrote:
Where do we start? Jesse Jackson is pretty stupid democrat.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Washington, DC

#32 Oct 4, 2012
Joe wrote:

Yes......barack hussein obama!

“Truth to Power!”

Washington, DC

#33 Oct 4, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Biden has a lot of years in Washington. He is a well seasoned corrupted individual and Ryan must cross the T's and dot the I's with facts on all of his gaffes and unexplainable screw ups he made for himself. It is a shame really. In a massive low tax nation, Biden might not be so bad as politics was not designed in the constitution to have the elected treated like royalty. And we know many of them are not of royal stock no matter how they live off of us.

You really touched on a key issue... There are too many idiotbots treating elected Public Servants as Gods & Royalty. It's truly disgusting and has damaged the country to the point where people violently defend the indefensible.

Obama is the Worst totus of ALL-TIME by any measure yet the leftist claim he's the best. It's insanity. When Obama's booted out in November, maybe they'll come out of the fog.

“Truth to Power!”

Washington, DC

#37 Oct 4, 2012

Obama's Specifics:

1) "I raised the COST of Healthcare."

2) I created DEATH PANELS.

3) I Cut $716 Billion from Medicare.

4) I'm Cutting Payments to DR's and Hospitals so they Drop Medicare Patients.

5) I Banned the Importation of less expensive foreign drugs so you will pay more! Ha Ha!

6) My plan Kills Jobs!

Romney Specifics:

1) I will Repeal Job Killing Obamacare and Replace it.

2) My plan will actually REDUCE COSTS vs Obama Raising Them.

3) David Cutler himself has argued in favor of Romney’s approach to Medicare reform, according to White House e-mails unearthed by Meghan McCarthy of National Journal. And there’s another irony: if Obama thinks risk-adjustment and premium support is so horrible for seniors, why did he impose it on 25 million low-income Americans through Obamacare?

4) I want to take that $716 billion you’ve cut and put it back into Medicare. By the way, we can include a prescription program if we need to improve it. But the idea of cutting $716 billion from Medicare to be able to balance the additional cost of Obamacare is, in my opinion, a mistake.”

5) Romney pointed out, if government-run Medicare is indeed more efficient than privately-administered Medicare, then the “public option” would win out under Romney’s competitive bidding system. But Obama likes No Bid contracts.

6) " I like the way we did it in Massachusetts. I like the fact that in my state, we had Republicans and Democrats come together and work together. What you did instead was to push through a plan without a single Republican vote. As a matter of fact, when Massachusetts did something quite extraordinary—elected a Republican senator to stop Obamacare, you pushed it through anyway."

7) So entirely on a partisan basis, instead of bringing America together and having a discussion on this important topic, you pushed through something that you and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid thought was the best answer and drove it through. What we did in a legislature 87 percent Democrat, we worked together; 200 legislators in my legislature, only two voted against the plan by the time we were finished.

8) What were some differences? We didn’t raise taxes. You’ve raised them by $1 trillion under Obamacare. We didn’t cut Medicare by $716 billion. I will put that back into medicare.

9)“Insurers tell us they can develop plans costing less than half of today’s standard rate of $500 for an individual,” Romney wrote. Shorn of the costly mandates and restrictions originating in earlier state laws, these plans, called “Commonwealth Care Basic,” could cost much less.

10) Romney also proposed merging the non-group and small-group markets, so as to give individuals access to the more cost-effective plans available to small businesses.

11) By helping the unemployed gain access to these plans, reducing insurance costs, and making sure those who were already eligible for Medicaid signed up for it, Romney argued that he could “provide coverage for two-thirds of our uninsured population.”

12) For the remaining one-third—the long-term unemployed and the working poor not eligible for Medicaid—Romney proposed a “Safety Net Care” program that would replace the uncompensated care pool that was reimbursing hospitals for “free” care that they were providing to the uninsured.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2012/04/12/h...
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#39 Oct 4, 2012
VOTERS go to Romney's website ( www.mittromney.com ) and read Romney's specific and detailed plans on all his policies if you can find any specific details. Good luck voters.
No reason to go to any other websites than Romney's own website ( www.mittromney.com )

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#40 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
VOTERS go to Romney's website ( www.mittromney.com ) and read Romney's specific and detailed plans on all his policies if you can find any specific details. Good luck voters.
No reason to go to any other websites than Romney's own website ( www.mittromney.com )
We've had 4 years of specific failure with nobama.

Location hidden

#41 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
Are you really going to vote for the "Butcher of Benghazi"...Obama?

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#42 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
Part one of Mitt’s plan is to achieve energy independence on this continent by 2020
Part two of the plan is trade that works for America. Mitt believes that trade can offer enormous opportunities for American businesses and workers, but only if they are given a level playing field on which they can compete.
Part three is to provide Americans with the skills to succeed through better public schools, better access to higher education, and better retraining programs that help to match unemployed workers with real-world job opportunities
Part four is to cut the deficit, reducing the size of government and getting the national debt under control so that America remains a place where businesses want to open up shop and hire.

part five of Mitt’s plan is to champion small business. Small businesses are the engine of job creation in this country, but they will struggle to succeed if taxes and regulations are too burdensome or if a government in Washington does its best to stifle them

How's that, peanut? Are you still having trouble reading?

http://www.mittromney.com/jobsplan

Location hidden

#43 Oct 4, 2012
Will anybody really vote for:
The "Father of Fast and Furious",, Obama
The "Sultan of Solyndra",,Obama
The "Butcher of Benghazi",, Obama
The "Baron of Blythe Solar Power",,Obama
Or the "Duke of Lost Debates" ,,Obama
see the light

El Paso, TX

#44 Oct 4, 2012
Ryan will put a muzzle on that so-called attack dog!

“Proud To Be An American”

Location hidden

#45 Oct 4, 2012
Yepper obiden is running his piehole like the marxists on this forum...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#46 Oct 4, 2012
Biden, your next! If I were you, I would go into hiding and make amends

Location hidden

#47 Oct 4, 2012
If the attack dog dies it won't go to waste. Obama will eat it. A little garlic, some salt and pepper, oregano. He cook it up good.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#48 Oct 4, 2012
It's sad, really, to have this country represented by a fellow VP who actually believes he is intelligent and funny. His comments are so lame and he has no clue, no understanding.

When he embarrasses himself, he won't even realize it.

He will probably think he has spoken so rudely, yet eloquently to put down the individual of Ryan rather than discuss (anyone's) plans for the betterment of this country.

The goal is not to be rude and hateful with bad putdowns, the goal is to improve and at least maintain this country for all citizens -- not the loud talkers.

What will he do when he speaks in inept generalities and rude put downs to Ryan's clarity and positive plans and facts? He he stutter or simply smile and believe he is witty?

Does Obama even realize that another VP would increase his chances dramatically?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#49 Oct 4, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Part one of Mitt’s plan is to achieve energy independence on this continent by 2020
Part two of the plan is trade that works for America. Mitt believes that trade can offer enormous opportunities for American businesses and workers, but only if they are given a level playing field on which they can compete.
Part three is to provide Americans with the skills to succeed through better public schools, better access to higher education, and better retraining programs that help to match unemployed workers with real-world job opportunities
Part four is to cut the deficit, reducing the size of government and getting the national debt under control so that America remains a place where businesses want to open up shop and hire.
part five of Mitt’s plan is to champion small business. Small businesses are the engine of job creation in this country, but they will struggle to succeed if taxes and regulations are too burdensome or if a government in Washington does its best to stifle them
Just more talking points and No specific details on his plans.
Romney made a comment he would create 12 millions jobs in 4 years and I agree he could create 4 million jobs within 4 to 5 years in the energy sector. Where are the other 8 million jobs going to come from?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#50 Oct 4, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of talking points but still no specific details.
Yes trade is going to be slow with the global economy down. Europe can not buy much with its financial problems and high unemployment. China's economy is continuing to slow down fast. Where are all the sales to foreign countries going to come from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 7 hr WelbyMD 11,828
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 8 hr VN Vet 465
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 19 hr swedenforever 210
The country's sinking climate debate 22 hr Sneaky Pete 3
Va. voters agree with McDonnells' guilty verdic... Sun Constitutional_Reset 4
Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sun Go Blue Forever 33
Rand Paul tests N.H. presidential waters Sep 12 GOTP 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••