Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to ...

Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to the public

There are 2428 comments on the CBS News story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to the public. In it, CBS News reports that:

President Barack Obama delivers remarks about extending tax cuts for middle class people during an event in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building November 28, 2012 in Washington, DC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

PORCUS

Sterling, VA

#2275 Jan 3, 2013
bikers say wrote:
<quoted text>yall both change names like we get on the gas. yall funny oink oink.
Ya know I never feel like I'm changing my name. They are all swine related. All from Ashburn, VA. Only other person who posts here from my local is "FedUp" and they haven't been around lately.

I never hide who I am. Some of you "FrightWingNuts" have several accounts or change your names completely. Why hide?

I'm running out of pig names. When I do, guess I'll just use Piggy or recycle old names. Oink Oink

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2276 Jan 3, 2013
PORCUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know I never feel like I'm changing my name. They are all swine related. All from Ashburn, VA. Only other person who posts here from my local is "FedUp" and they haven't been around lately.
I never hide who I am. Some of you "FrightWingNuts" have several accounts or change your names completely. Why hide?
I'm running out of pig names. When I do, guess I'll just use Piggy or recycle old names. Oink Oink
Fed up likes to hang out on the Trayvon Martin sites, hatin on honky

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#2277 Jan 3, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed up likes to hang out on the Trayvon Martin sites, hatin on honky
Zimmerman will be gone for a long time. I hope you send him cookies as a show of support!

Why is it you never meet an educated racist?
PORCUS

Sterling, VA

#2278 Jan 3, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you never meet an educated racist?
Aaaaaaaaa. Let me think. Because they don't exist.

Weeeeeee Weeeeeeeee.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#2279 Jan 3, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Call who ever you want pookie. We can show them your seditious post as well.
I've nev er in my life made a "seditious post," you pathetic little anti-American liar. But it's not surprising that you try to project your hatred and threats onto me.

Your post has now been reported. Shoulda kept your mouth shut.
PORCUS

Sterling, VA

#2280 Jan 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I've nev er in my life made a "seditious post," you pathetic little anti-American liar. But it's not surprising that you try to project your hatred and threats onto me.
Your post has now been reported. Shoulda kept your mouth shut.
Dude, 1st off Topix doesn't care. Ya can pretty much say what you want to here. There is not a real complaint department, there's just isn't.

2nd, it's a BS move to report someone. Just my opinion. Piggy doesn't squeal.

"tha Professor", I agree with most of what you say. But dude, reporting is a bitch move. I can handle what people say to me here. Man up and just reply.

No offence meant, none at all. Think of this dude. Most of us would be banned if Topix cared about what we said.

It's called freedom of speech. Let's not report that.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2281 Jan 3, 2013
PORCUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, 1st off Topix doesn't care. Ya can pretty much say what you want to here. There is not a real complaint department, there's just isn't.
"tha Professor", I agree with most of what you say. But dude, reporting is a bitch move. I can handle what people say to me here. Man up and just reply.
No offence meant, none at all. Think of this dude. Most of us would be banned if Topix cared about what we said.
"It's called freedom of speech. Let's not report that."

Agreed.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#2282 Jan 3, 2013
PORCUS wrote:
<quoted text>
A board is as good as the people and posts which make it up. I don't report much, but extreme, violent, threatening or racist posts I sometimes report. What Topix chooses to do about that is up to them. I'm not asking for your or anyone's approval, either.

Posting on a private board isn't a matter of "freedom of speech," but following the board's self-imposed TOS. Let's think about that, shall we?

Thanks for your input.

Location hidden

#2283 Jan 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
A board is as good as the people and posts which make it up. I don't report much, but extreme, violent, threatening or racist posts I sometimes report. What Topix chooses to do about that is up to them. I'm not asking for your or anyone's approval, either.
Posting on a private board isn't a matter of "freedom of speech," but following the board's self-imposed TOS. Let's think about that, shall we?
Thanks for your input.
Why be selective, why not report it all?
Smokin Joe

United States

#2284 Jan 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your input.
The Professor thought he was a man but he was a Muffin

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#2285 Jan 3, 2013
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Why be selective, why not report it all?
That makes no sense as a question, and in any case, I've explained WHAT I report and WHY. I'd reread the post, if I were you.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2286 Jan 3, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
would you prefer that I wear a white hood?
No, you would prefer to.

Location hidden

#2287 Jan 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense as a question, and in any case, I've explained WHAT I report and WHY. I'd reread the post, if I were you.
I did read it... you said:

"but extreme, violent, threatening or racist posts I *sometimes* report."

And I said: Why be selective, why not report them all...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#2288 Jan 3, 2013
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read it... you said:
"but extreme, violent, threatening or racist posts I *sometimes* report."
And I said: Why be selective, why not report them all...
Ah, I see what you meant.

There are dumb racist posts by rednecks which aren't particularly vicious or threatening whichI don't report - I'd be doing it all the time, if I did.

Also there are threatening posts along the line of 'shoot yourself!' or 'we'll meet and I'll punch your face in!' which I don't bother with. Just hotheads running their mouths.

It's not my job to report ANYTHING, but if I happen to see a post that really sounds insane, I will consider reporting it.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2289 Jan 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see what you meant.
There are dumb racist posts by rednecks which aren't particularly vicious or threatening whichI don't report - I'd be doing it all the time, if I did.
Also there are threatening posts along the line of 'shoot yourself!' or 'we'll meet and I'll punch your face in!' which I don't bother with. Just hotheads running their mouths.
It's not my job to report ANYTHING, but if I happen to see a post that really sounds insane, I will consider reporting it.
Hope that clears it up a bit.
wow, a true snitch....did you tell on your brothers and sisters while growing up? Mommy, Billy hit me...wah wah
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2290 Jan 3, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Liar liar pants on fire is a poor debate technique. Is that all you have or did you want to try and prove something with facts?
Yeah, but that is all the liberals have as they have no debate technique, IMO.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#2292 Jan 3, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, a true snitch....did you tell on your brothers and sisters while growing up? Mommy, Billy hit me...wah wah
I'm observing some prison mentality. Is that yours or did your dad teach you that when he got out?
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2294 Jan 3, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that Obama sensing that he would not get what his campaign rhetoric stated, sent Biden in to take the hit as usual for the narcissistic bastard to hide blame behind.
Yeah, arrogant Obama would love to blame it on Biden!
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2295 Jan 3, 2013
cah9178 wrote:
<quoted text>
i say king because instead of going through congress on his amnesty propsal he signed an executive order and made it law with out congress ruling lioke a king would
Yeah, the Messiah, Obama, did that amnesty by executive order and probably do many other executive orders too. It looks like if Obama does not get his way, then he forces his way on other Americans.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2296 Jan 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>MONEY'S NO OBJECT: Obama heads back to Hawaii -- at taxpayer cost of $7 million... AND WHO HAS BEEN SAYING THERE WAS NO MONEY FOR BENGHZI SECURITY.
I guess when you have to spend so much money for Obama's vacations or golfing trips, then you would not have money for the Embassy in Benghazi. After all they are just Americans in the Middle East.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 8 hr Tm Cln 4,075
News Kid Rock to open Detroit arena amid protest 14 hr The Truth 17
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Sep 13 Interracial Storm... 292
News Jeb Bush chides Republicans to stop 'acting stu... (Aug '12) Sep 11 Boehners Rum 7
News 'What Happened' in 2016? Hillary Clinton still ... Sep 10 help us 1
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sep 9 Human 200
More from around the web