Obama taking "fiscal cliff" fight to the public

Nov 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

President Barack Obama delivers remarks about extending tax cuts for middle class people during an event in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building November 28, 2012 in Washington, DC.

Comments (Page 101)

Showing posts 2,001 - 2,020 of2,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Conservative American”

Since: Mar 10

4 more years of the same

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I couldn't get past the "king" reference. You DO realize that a king isn't elected, don't you? See, without that opening, I might have read your post, but with that ridiculous opening, I just scroll. Might want to try to reel 'em in before you hit 'em with the propaganda.
i say king because instead of going through congress on his amnesty propsal he signed an executive order and made it law with out congress ruling lioke a king would

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

cah9178 wrote:
<quoted text>
i say king because instead of going through congress on his amnesty propsal he signed an executive order
You do know that King George has signed lots more EO than Obama?
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that King George has signed lots more EO than Obama?
In fact, flubya signed 290 of them. Don't you just love those ignorant conservative Americans?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, flubya signed 290 of them.
In fact you and your plethora of aliases don't know what facts are or you would not need the aliases.

Obama has signed 144 EOs, the last one was to extend the day off on Christmas Eve.

2009 - E.O. 13489 - E.O. 13527 (39 Executive orders issued)
2010 - E.O. 13528 - E.O. 13562 (35 Executive orders issued)
2011 - E.O. 13563 - E.O. 13596 (34 Executive orders issued)
2012 - E.O. 13597 - E.O. 13632 (36 Executive orders issued)

Wipe your chin, BottleQueen, you are too nasty for even the boys living under blue tarps to deal with.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, flubya signed 290 of them.

You need to scrub, you are a mess.
Guess Who

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Apparently that senate deal wont pass muster with the house republicans. Not enough spnding cuts. The fiscal cliff was a stop gap compromise agreed to so the debt celing could be raised. they had 6 months to do something meaningful. but it was just a ploy to get past the elections. this last minute deal is too little too late. Im glad the cliff is happening. it will be better in the long run.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

cah9178 wrote:
<quoted text>
i say king because instead of going through congress on his amnesty propsal he signed an executive order and made it law with out congress ruling lioke a king would
He didn't invent the idea of executive orders and what he has offered isn't technically amnesty. The President has had executive privilege since the late 1700's and their authority is granted through the Constitution and by Congress. Kings don't have to issue executive orders as their authority is generally absolute.
ussurf

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

The fiscal cliff is a crock of malarky,don't buy into this cess pool of unstructured,sadistic,republic an bullsh*t.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>The article is from one of your teabag frightwingnut blogs. Time for WorldNutDaily.com , it's more interseting.
I changed my mind. You don't even make a good troll. I don't think you even deserve to be a chunk of corn in my turd. But here's a corporately owned cfr member link. Just for you. I can't believe I cared about a troll that much. Must be the spirit of the holidays. You're welcome.
http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to scrub, you are a mess.
I thought it was even less than the number you posted. But I haven't checked in a while. I've seen some wild claims on some obscure threads but there aren't ever any links to the statistics.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Here they are. All of them. Going back to Herbert Hoover. From the National Archives:

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/exec...

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> I changed my mind. You don't even make a good troll. I don't think you even deserve to be a chunk of corn in my turd. But here's a corporately owned cfr member link. Just for you. I can't believe I cared about a troll that much. Must be the spirit of the holidays. You're welcome.
http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry...
So since it's now Obama's "fiscal cliff", I'm surprised to find you post reference to the secret $1.2 trillion the banks recieved in 2008. Did you blame Bush for starting all this at that time? Oh, of course not. It was a secret. Now since you're so well informed, why don't you tell us why Bush kept this secret?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>its simple. Stop telling lies and you won't be called a liar
You're on the Internet, any stupid claims you make are easily verifiable or disproven
You really are bad at this
Oh my sparky, your nose twitches when your get excited, anyway, are you going to prove me wrong or continue the empty prattle. You're losing your street creds fast.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ussurf wrote:
The fiscal cliff is a crock of malarky,don't buy into this cess pool of unstructured,sadistic,republic an bullsh*t.
MONEY'S NO OBJECT: Obama heads back to Hawaii -- at taxpayer cost of $7 million... AND WHO HAS BEEN SAYING THERE WAS NO MONEY FOR BENGHZI SECURITY.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my sparky, your nose twitches when your get excited, anyway, are you going to prove me wrong or continue the empty prattle. You're losing your street creds fast.
I think you have attention deficit disorder.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>One last meeting at White House...
Expectations remain low...
'Cliff' looms... The one thing the MSM won't mention is that Obama has not met with the congressional leaders since Mid November. Too busy golfing and vacationing.
SO please explain...WHY WOULD the MSM explain something that is not news?

Fox didnt report it, newsmax didnt report it, WND didnt report it because its absolutely normal.

So, are you saying we wont see it on the MSM... because you are telling a lie and creating a fake conspiracy? Or because are you just plain stupid?

Either answer in completely believeable!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>MONEY'S NO OBJECT: Obama heads back to Hawaii -- at taxpayer cost of $7 million... AND WHO HAS BEEN SAYING THERE WAS NO MONEY FOR BENGHZI SECURITY.
The flights to and from the summer WhiteHouse location in Hawaii has important issues that must be resolved before State Department Security can return to Christmas break.
Piggy Is Back

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my sparky, your nose twitches when your get excited, anyway, are you going to prove me wrong or continue the empty prattle. You're losing your street creds fast.
What are you wearing? Skype with me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have attention deficit disorder.
Why, because you can't keep up sparky. I can't teach you anymore, your head is a vaccum and is void of everything. You're too much for me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>SO please explain...WHY WOULD the MSM explain something that is not news?
Fox didnt report it, newsmax didnt report it, WND didnt report it because its absolutely normal.
So, are you saying we wont see it on the MSM... because you are telling a lie and creating a fake conspiracy? Or because are you just plain stupid?
Either answer in completely believeable!
So let me get this straight, the President spends weeks flying in circles campaigning after the election to make the point that the cliff had to be addressed, but now you say, it was not news that he failed to meet with the congressional leaders to discuss it. They why the millions in fuel, and security to demand it. You can't even keep up with your own lies, much less Obama's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,001 - 2,020 of2,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••