Jeb Bush on GOP's 'mullet' problem

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: wtae.com

Taking his inspiration from a photo unearthed earlier this week by CNN Political Reporter Peter Hamby, Jeb Bush on Friday compared the current state of the Republican Party to a happily outdated hairstyle from the last century.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2013

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Perception is reality; Jeb is trying to inspire people who are dead inside. These are the same right-wingers who booed a member of the Armed Forces who was serving in combat at the time. They call minorities “takers”(among other disgusting things), and they proudly hope the country and President fails…

Those people are dead inside.
Sandy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Perception is reality; Jeb is trying to inspire people who are dead inside. These are the same right-wingers who booed a member of the Armed Forces who was serving in combat at the time. They call minorities “takers”(among other disgusting things), and they proudly hope the country and President fails…
Those people are dead inside.
I disagree they are very much alive and vote in EVERY election, local, state and federal.

The people who are dead inside are the Dems who do NOT vote in every election as they are apathetic enablers.

Granted I know what you mean but want to make a point.

The problem has not been the GOP ,not in years, the problem are the human sewage waste who do not vote in every election and Florida has more than it's share come state elections.

That is how Rick Scott and Marco Rubio got elected by Hispanic dem and Black dem who couldn't bother voting ,TYPICAL state election political apathy.

GOP at 18 is voting and I salute them for it.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Perception is reality; Jeb is trying to inspire people who are dead inside. These are the same right-wingers who booed a member of the Armed Forces who was serving in combat at the time. They call minorities “takers”(among other disgusting things), and they proudly hope the country and President fails…
Those people are dead inside.
Thats part of the problem with what passes for 'The Right' since 2008.
I used to enjoy debating with folks who had more Conservative viewpoints then me.
I never once felt they were bad people .
It went without saying we both wanted what was best for this Nation we may just not agree on how to get there.
Now Im sad to say you start talking to those who call themselves 'conservatives'in 2013 it doesnt take long to realize that there is flat something seriously WRONG with alot of these folks.
I mean just look at alot of the posts here in topix,bigoted blatantly racist paranoid...
evethough from the content they could all be written by the same person they arent.
Its almost as if Obama's election caused the Right to subcumb to genuine mental illness.
Or Soul Sickness.
And they are all sick in exactly the same way.
Many many of them have forsaken Objective reality in favor of what they WANT to believe it is very much like genuine Delusional Thinking.
It aint just a difference of opinion anymore.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 16, 2013
 
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree they are very much alive and vote in EVERY election, local, state and federal.
The people who are dead inside are the Dems who do NOT vote in every election as they are apathetic enablers.
Granted I know what you mean but want to make a point.
The problem has not been the GOP ,not in years, the problem are the human sewage waste who do not vote in every election and Florida has more than it's share come state elections.
That is how Rick Scott and Marco Rubio got elected by Hispanic dem and Black dem who couldn't bother voting ,TYPICAL state election political apathy.
GOP at 18 is voting and I salute them for it.
Only one of the three remaining Republicans in California agrees with you.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree they are very much alive and vote in EVERY election, local, state and federal.
The people who are dead inside are the Dems who do NOT vote in every election as they are apathetic enablers.
Granted I know what you mean but want to make a point.
The problem has not been the GOP ,not in years, the problem are the human sewage waste who do not vote in every election and Florida has more than it's share come state elections.
That is how Rick Scott and Marco Rubio got elected by Hispanic dem and Black dem who couldn't bother voting ,TYPICAL state election political apathy.
GOP at 18 is voting and I salute them for it.
Being dead inside has nothing to do with participation, and everything to do with beliefs, feelings and stances on issues. The right-wingers, tea-baggers and republicans hate and despise everyone who isn’t White and right-wing. They are dead inside because they refuse to evolve; and the deaths of their fellow Americans (no matter if they are as young as 5 and 6 years old) don’t move them in any way shape or form. The only thing that they get worked up about is a fetus that could add to the White population.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Being dead inside has nothing to do with participation, and everything to do with beliefs, feelings and stances on issues. The right-wingers, tea-baggers and republicans hate and despise everyone who isn’t White and right-wing. They are dead inside because they refuse to evolve; and the deaths of their fellow Americans (no matter if they are as young as 5 and 6 years old) don’t move them in any way shape or form. The only thing that they get worked up about is a fetus that could add to the White population.
My compliments, Pat.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 16, 2013
 
Sounds fishy to me...
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 16, 2013
 
What's FSOB....Buying America in 40 countries? Why list on FSOB?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••