Nixon mocked Democrats for calling Jerusalem Israel's capital; now both parties agree on that

There are 4 comments on the montrealgazette.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled Nixon mocked Democrats for calling Jerusalem Israel's capital; now both parties agree on that. In it, montrealgazette.com reports that:

Last year, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney attacked the Democratic convention platform for its "shameful" decision to omit a reference to Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at montrealgazette.com.

American Israeli Cabal

East Moline, IL

#1 Mar 20, 2013
It's not only Israel's Capital but The United States government's defacto Capital.
1FUAP

Carol Stream, IL

#2 Mar 20, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
It's not only Israel's Capital but The United States government's defacto Capital.
Under Obama? I don't think so- the defacto capital is where ever the anti-US feeling is strongest.
justice

Guildford, UK

#3 Mar 20, 2013
The true capital was Samaria.

My my how things have changed!
Big Minx

Hayes, UK

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Like I all ways say,,, two fingers to the usa and jewistan..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poverty edging into 2016 presidential race amid... 49 min Responsibility 12
News Gingrich: Romney will win 'over 300 electoral v... (Oct '12) 23 hr swedenforever 19
News GOP chairman: Campaign prep just as important a... Mon Davy 5
News Graham: 'I'm tired of just complaining' Sun swedenforever 35
News Poverty issues inch into 2016 presidential race Sun Straight Up Honesty 13
News Jeb Bush seeks authenticity by standing ground ... May 3 Tazo 1
News Problems facing poor inch into 2016 presidentia... May 2 Ace 1
More from around the web