Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32003 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#20971 Mar 3, 2013
CareEnoughToGoogleIt wrote:
If you wonder why Satan goes to the trouble of darkening human souls, possessing men until they
completely lose their minds: to just LIE; be caught
and LIE AGAIN: be CAUGHT: and LIE some MORE,
Why do you LIE so MUCH!!!

Oct 7, 12
Dear Dana Robertson
Imagine my shock & horror to discover I am descended from Don Carlos Smith, and ALL the murders! I am proud his wife was Ca's poet laurette (I love to write) and would love to visit her statue & HAVE Her POEMS!
I WILL NO LONGER vote for Romney! Both are Islam-Mosem-Gay supporters!
I would like your help and advice! I DID Keep mormon belief in SELF PRESERVATION (tho never really served the mormons, saved at 10 yrs old). We are determined our family will LIVE awhile!(despite what IS SURELY COMING!)
Hoping for encoureagement and counsel. SO CONFUSED!
In Jesus Christ,
Carol Sutton.

Marysville, CA

#20972 Mar 3, 2013
Hey Carol
I just sold 3 more of my CD's thanks to your link!
THANK YOU!!!

Marysville, CA

#20973 Mar 3, 2013
Making money off the Mormon church SHO IS SWEET BABY!!! I consider it a rebate for all the tithing I lost giving it away to the crooks in SLC! Will you do me a favor and post my link on a few more BB's?
CareEnoughToGoog leit

Yuba City, CA

#20974 Mar 3, 2013
I TOLD the world you're a Satanic, lying sociopath,
LYING: because you CAN.

You: LIE: and say: "The Lord never commanded polygamy."

Denying nearly FOUR THOUSAND YEARS' LEVIRATE MARRIAGE

commanded by GOD unto the ENTIRE NATION Israel.
----------
Adult men in Israel, under the law of Moses, were commanded to marry, with some exceptions: civic/military/religious duty, etc.
Therefore the law commanding marriage to wife of a dead brother, meant polygamy MUST occur:
as it did on a REGULAR basis, being a COMMANDMENT.
Elders were commanded: by GOD: to try to talk men into it: and punish a man who won't.
Deuteronomy 25:
"25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.
25:7 And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the elders, and say,
"My husband's brother refuseth to raise up unto his brother a name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother."
25:8 Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her;
25:9 Then shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot,
***and spit in his face***,
and shall answer and say,
"So shall it be done unto that man that will not build up his brother's house."
25:10 And his name shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed.
==========
The LAW COMMANDS.
The law commands the Elders to TALK to MEN about why they won't obey
The law commands the punishment be ***THE WOMAN SPIT in HIS FACE***
***The law commands from THEN ON he be known as one who WOULDN'T OBEY the COMMANDMENT***
Satanically possessed,

heterosexuality hating,

pathological liars,

will of course try yet to claim it isn't in their Bible.

As we see it is.

Trying to pretend you know me, doesn't make you not caught, hick.
CareEnoughToGoog leit

Yuba City, CA

#20975 Mar 3, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to your Bishop at the next end of the year Tithing interview when he whens to know where the rest of your tithing is. You can also bring it up at your next temple recommend interview. No money, no salvation for you.
That's how it is, hick. Tell God His Law of Tithing is revolting to you.
CareEnoughToGoog leit

Yuba City, CA

#20976 Mar 3, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't assume sport is the poster child for Mormonism. Most of us Mormons are actually normal.
You're the gender-bender fag hag who said you'd never teach your son not to masturbate.

I'm the one who told you we'll be hearing about your son being involved in sex play that makes him unworthy of holding the priesthood of the Lord.

What you were TAUGHT was Mormonism.

What you TEACH is Whormonism. YOUR Whormonism.
CareEnoughToGoog leit

Yuba City, CA

#20977 Mar 3, 2013
CareEnoughToGoogleit wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how it is, hick. Tell God His Law of Tithing is revolting to you.
That's right your sociopath ass already did, and somewhere between there and us finding out what you called "counseling a child" actually is,

you're no longer a Mormon.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#20978 Mar 3, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to embrace fantasies just to please a phony religion that only wants to run every detail of my life without giving me anything in return. Sorry, that's not going to happen.
Isn't that what you stated Dana?

So, making a profit off something you don't believe in is getting something in return right?

Do you even pay taxes on your return?

I wonder what the IRS would say?
HE IS IN IT FOR MONEY

Yuba City, CA

#20979 Mar 3, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
Hey Carol
I just sold 3 more of my CD's thanks to your link!
THANK YOU!!!
Why don't you ever have the guts to put it up yourself?

Because MAKING YOUR LIVING

depends on seeming SINCERE while you DENY YOU KNOW of over 3500 YEARS of Levirate marriage and Law.

While you DENY YOU KNOW there will be in the latter days an angel appearing in the midst of heaven having the everlasting Gospel to preach.

---------
If you wonder what leads excommunicated sodomites to come online screaming they never heard of the law of TITHING,

you will be surprised it's nothing more or less than a man said he saw an angel of God: an angel having the everlasting Gospel to preach:

just as seen by the Apostle and prophet John, in the Book of Revelations

Mormon.org
HE IS IN IT FOR MONEY

Yuba City, CA

#20980 Mar 3, 2013
Revelations 14:6

"New International Version (1984)

"Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth--to every nation, tribe, language and people."

New Living Translation (2007)

"And I saw another angel flying through the sky, carrying the eternal Good News to proclaim to the people who belong to this world--to every nation, tribe, language, and people."

English Standard Version (2001)

"Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people."

Mormon.org

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#20981 Mar 3, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the BOM mention Christ so much?
...to make a pyramid scheme seem like a legitimate religion
Well said.
Fortunately, the lies are so obvious.
True Christianity never has to be corrected.

Marysville, CA

#20982 Mar 4, 2013
CareEnoughToGoogleit wrote:
I TOLD the world you're a Satanic, lying sociopath,
LYING: because you CAN.
AND I HAVE NOT ONLY TOLD BUT SHOWN THEM "you're a Satanic, lying sociopath, LYING: because you CAN."

Oct 7, 12
Dear Dana Robertson
Imagine my shock & horror to discover I am descended from Don Carlos Smith, and ALL the murders! I am proud his wife was Ca's poet laurette (I love to write) and would love to visit her statue & HAVE Her POEMS!
I would like your help and advice! I DID Keep mormon belief in SELF PRESERVATION (tho never really served the mormons, saved at 10 yrs old). We are determined our family will LIVE awhile!(despite what IS SURELY COMING!)
In Jesus Christ,
Carol Sutton.

LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#20983 Mar 4, 2013
Everyone of your posts demonstrate you are related to the Smith family, with your lies and perversions.

Marysville, CA

#20984 Mar 4, 2013
HE IS IN IT FOR MONEY wrote:
Revelations 14:6
"New International Version (1984)
"Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth--to every nation, tribe, language and people."
New Living Translation (2007)
"And I saw another angel flying through the sky, carrying the eternal Good News to proclaim to the people who belong to this world--to every nation, tribe, language, and people."
English Standard Version (2001)
"Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people."
More proof the Morons have no clue about what the Bible is saying, or that there isn't a Bible verse they won't misuse. The events in that verse doesn't happened until AFTER the Anti Christ appears. Pathetic.

Marysville, CA

#20985 Mar 4, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what you stated Dana?
So, making a profit off something you don't believe in is getting something in return right?
Do you even pay taxes on your return?
I wonder what the IRS would say?
Well, find out and call them now! Please! LOL!!!

Should I call your bishop in Colton and tell him about you leaving the church? LOL!!!
GoogleJewishPoly gamy

Yuba City, CA

#20987 Mar 4, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, please show us one place in the Old Testament God commands the Israelite nation to practice polygamy. I'll wait.
I TOLD the readers you're a Satanic,

lying sociopath, LYING:

because you CAN.

----------
Adult men in Israel, under the law of Moses, were commanded to marry, with some exceptions: civic/military/religious duty, etc.
Therefore the law commanding marriage to wife of a dead brother, meant polygamy MUST occur:
Elders were commanded: by GOD: to try to talk men into it: and punish a man who won't.
Deuteronomy 25:
"25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.
"My husband's brother refuseth to raise up unto his brother a name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother."
25:8 Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her;
25:9 Then shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot,
25:10 And his name shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed.
==========
The LAW COMMANDS.
***The law commands from THEN ON he be known as one who WOULDN'T OBEY the COMMANDMENT***

Satanically possessed,

heterosexuality hating,

pathological liars,

As we see it is.

doesn't make you not caught,

hick.
GoogleJewishPoly gamy

Yuba City, CA

#20988 Mar 4, 2013
If you care whether the pro-sodomite gender benders are telling you the truth when they speak about Mormons,

Google "Jewish Polygamy."

That's about how long it takes to check on people like Dana the "I was COUNSELING those kids - it was CONSENTUAL"

ex-Mormon sodomite.

Marysville, CA

#20989 Mar 4, 2013
GoogleJewishPolygamy wrote:
<quoted text>
I TOLD the readers you're a Satanic,
lying sociopath, LYING:
because you CAN.
AND I HAVE PROVEN to the readers "you're a Satanic,
lying sociopath, LYING: because you CAN.

Oct 7, 12
Dear Dana Robertson
In Jesus Christ,
Carol Sutton.

LOL!!!
Google Jewish Polygamy

Yuba City, CA

#20990 Mar 4, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, please show us one place in the Old Testament God commands the Israelite nation to practice polygamy. I'll wait.
You won't wait long, stupid.

I SHOWED the readers you're a Satanic,

lying sociopath, LYING:

because you CAN.

----------
Deuteronomy 25:
==========
The LAW COMMANDS.

***The law commands from THEN ON he be known as one who WOULDN'T OBEY

the COMMANDMENT***

Satanically possessed,

heterosexuality hating,

pathological liars, like Dana Robertson, who love that "little boy on lap action",

As we see it clearly is.

=====

Pretending you believe I'm a woman from your church doesn't mean you

haven't been caught lying, you ignorant, sh*t-for-brains

hick.

=====

"LoL!" isn't NOT getting caught.

Marysville, CA

#20991 Mar 4, 2013
Google Jewish Polygamy wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't wait long, stupid.
I SHOWED the readers you're a Satanic,
lying sociopath, LYING:
because you CAN.
----------
Deuteronomy 25:
==========
The LAW COMMANDS.
***The law commands from THEN ON he be known as one who WOULDN'T OBEY
the COMMANDMENT***
Satanically possessed,
heterosexuality hating,
pathological liars, like Dana Robertson, who love that "little boy on lap action",
As we see it clearly is.
=====
Pretending you believe I'm a woman from your church doesn't mean you
haven't been caught lying, you ignorant, sh*t-for-brains
hick.
=====
"LoL!" isn't NOT getting caught.
You can reprint this until doomsday, but it says nothing about polygamy. Assumptions won't save the perverted mormon church. LOL!!!

Bye, bye, Carol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's in a Name? 7 hr Tazo 1
News Media Buzz: Why press should join Jeb and blow ... Thu Le Jimbo 7
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Thu swedenforever 9
News 'Fear Caucus': Opposing immigration, opposing t... Wed ILLEGALS TERROR 13
News Milbank: Hillary Clinton's hypocrisy Wed Tmm 1
News Mitt Romney says he is a big fan of vagina at a... (Aug '12) May 19 Tazo 5
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) May 18 swedenforever 12
More from around the web