Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32073 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18128 Oct 30, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was searching for something in the kitchen at my work the other day and found a bottle of Mormon vegetable oil from the storehouse....I wish someone would explain how frying and blessings are done with the same substance. Is there a little spell u priesthood holders cast, to change it from Wesson to holy? It's not like holy water..u can't have holy water until its holy..
Wesson?

At least use EVOO.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#18129 Oct 30, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>Wesson?

At least use EVOO.
Sad..it was Mormon generic Wesson

Since: Sep 12

Branson, MO

#18130 Oct 30, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>Being a cult sheep has everything to do with eating all the crap they feed u.
That's it? That's all you have? You're off your game tonight, NoHo. Always being let down. You'd think I'd learn.

Branson, MO

#18131 Oct 30, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly a hate-filled individual.
Hahahahahaha!!! Now say it three times while looking in the mirror.

Location hidden

#18132 Oct 30, 2012
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>That's it? That's all you have? You're off your game tonight, NoHo. Always being let down. You'd think I'd learn.
U have no game, crazy. U joined the Klan ages ago..

Branson, MO

#18133 Oct 30, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>U have no game, crazy. U joined the Klan ages ago..
??? I rest my case.

Branson, MO

#18134 Oct 30, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>U have no game, crazy. U joined the Klan ages ago..
You know what warms my heart? Thinking of how utterly miserable you are going to be for the next four years. Well, more than likely, the next eight years when Romney wins re-election.

Location hidden

#18135 Oct 30, 2012
U idiots do exorcisms with Wesson oil by bishops who
sell used cars to feed their families. My friends bishop said she was possessed. Hilarity and hatred all in the same event! Go ask your bishop about Mormon exorcisms(if u haven't experienced one for yourself)

Location hidden

#18136 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>You know what warms my heart? Thinking of how utterly miserable you are going to be for the next four years. Well, more than likely, the next eight years when Romney wins re-election.
No worries, creepy crazy man. I have other plans

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18137 Oct 30, 2012
LOL, even the knuckledragging Christians aren't acting like Christians any more..... They cherry pick the BuyBull looking for "facts" that they can throw out. If anyone actually took the time to read the BuyBull they could not in good conscience be religous. Obama/Biden for 4 more years.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18138 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
You know what warms my heart? Thinking of how utterly miserable you are going to be for the next four years. Well, more than likely, the next eight years when Romney wins re-election.
I know you are hoping for the collapse of the USA and the fulfillment of the White Horse Prophecy but what's in that for you?

Are you going to Independence, MO for the third or fourth rising of Jesus Christ in the birthplace of Harry Truman? Do you plane tickets for that?

Romneys have a pod at the top of the Temple in Wash DC but what do you have?

Location hidden

#18139 Oct 30, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are hoping for the collapse of the USA and the fulfillment of the White Horse Prophecy but what's in that for you?

Are you going to Independence, MO for the third or fourth rising of Jesus Christ in the birthplace of Harry Truman? Do you plane tickets for that?

Romneys have a pod at the top of the Temple in Wash DC but what do you have?
He eats apocalypse food for that.

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

#18140 Oct 30, 2012
Christians (fundamentals, evangelicals, however you want to call them) say that mormonism is not christian. That it is a cult.

Location hidden

#18141 Oct 30, 2012
CitizenX wrote:
Christians (fundamentals, evangelicals, however you want to call them) say that mormonism is not christian. That it is a cult.
It's not only a cult, it's a scam.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18142 Oct 30, 2012
Mitt Romney's favorable ratings remain higher than those of President Obama:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18143 Oct 30, 2012
Mitt Romney remains ahead in national polls:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18144 Oct 30, 2012
CitizenX wrote:
Is Mormonism Christian?Christianity does not Recognize Mormons ... carm.org/is-mormonism-christian - Similarto Is Mormonism Christian?Christianity does not Recognize Mormons ...
The reason Mormonism is not Christian is because it denies one or more of the essential doctrines of Christianity. Here is a basic list of what true Christianity ...

Why Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians |... 4witness.org/mormon/jwldschr.php - Similarto Why Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians |...
Why Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians ... non-members that they are not “Christians” because they deny many of the doctrinal tenets of the ...
Mormons vs Christians - Difference Between www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/relig... ...
Though Mormons consider themselves to be Christians, they are not considered so by.... as the Holy Bible; The Pearl of great Price, and Covenants and Doctrines...... This can't be argued or denied simply because there is no one left alive to ...
Are Mormons Christians? bible-truth.org/arelds.htm
Are Mormons Christians - What the Bible says.... is simple: "They are not biblical Christians because their beliefs and teaching are contrary to what the ..... In like manner, when Mormonism denies the Bible and every Christian teaching and ...
Is Mormonism Christian? www.leaderu.com/offices/michaeldavis/docs/mor... ...- Similarto Is Mormonism Christian?
'Is the Mormon church a Christian denomination?' NO. Mormonism is not Christian because it denies some of the essential doctrines of Christianity, including: 1)...
Comparing Mormonism comparing-views.com/ - Similarto Comparing Mormonism
“Mormons are not Christians because they do not believe that Christ is God.... Now if one denies that Christ is God, he is denying an essential aspect of Christianity" ... Mormon teachings were often in direct conflict with the Bible ... it is my ...

Branson, MO

#18145 Oct 31, 2012
NoMo wrote:
U idiots do exorcisms with Wesson oil by bishops who
sell used cars to feed their families. My friends bishop said she was possessed. Hilarity and hatred all in the same event! Go ask your bishop about Mormon exorcisms(if u haven't experienced one for yourself)
This can't be true because, first off, you couldn't possibly have any friends.

Branson, MO

#18146 Oct 31, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>No worries, creepy crazy man. I have other plans
Does it involve a handful of Oxycontin and Xanax, and a bottle of vodka?

Location hidden

#18147 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>Does it involve a handful of Oxycontin and Xanax, and a bottle of vodka?
Yours involves Wesson oil, Wonder bread and an apocalypse room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 1 hr Stars5435 2,518
News Conway resumes Romney opposition, says Trump lo... 2 hr Squirtzzz3971 41
News Presidential endorsements: now therea s a touch... Dec 6 George John 9
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Dec 5 Minimum wage 22
News Trump heads to Long Island for lavish costume p... Dec 5 gwwwThe media 14
News Trump charges, without evidence, millions voted... Dec 1 Trumps 2nd Homewr... 71
News Who cares if Mitt Romney is a sellout? Dec 1 USA Today 1
More from around the web