Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 32,005

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Yuba City, CA

#16940 Oct 9, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT PREACHING HATE,

LIES,

MOLESTING,

SEX with ANIMALS,

AND SEX WITH ANYTHING ONE WANTS.

I don't APOLOGIZE in the LEAST. PRAISE SATAN!
But-bu-BUT -

But NOTHING.

YOU have been CAUGHT LYING when the TRUTH WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER.
Father Overtime

Salt Lake City, UT

#16941 Oct 9, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
Kicked in the azz like the Mormons in Missouri was, little limp noodle Mormon god goes back to his bed and
M.A.S.T.U.R.B.A.T.E.S
DREAMING of the day he can hope to find some blind Sister who can't SEE HOW FAT AND UGLY he is and actually let's him have real SEX for the first in his life at age 81!
Until then it's him groping in the dark trying to find his monkey sized penis to take out on a date with
SISTER THUMB
and
HER 4 DAUGHTERS!!!
"OH, I can be a god, I can be a god, because some child molester said so! I so wish I could find my penis!"
Dana is that you?

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#16942 Oct 9, 2012
Father Overtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Dana is that you?
Yes, having fun with the resident god.

Marysville, CA

#16943 Oct 9, 2012
Say NO to MORMON LITTLE PENISES GODS wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT PREACHING HATE,

LIES,

MOLESTING,

SEX with ANIMALS,

AND SEX WITH ANYTHING ONE WANTS.

I don't APOLOGIZE in the LEAST. PRAISE SATAN!
Why are you like that? Even a little limp noodle god like yourself should know better. Only your Prophets can act like that.

Marysville, CA

#16944 Oct 9, 2012
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY wrote:
Utah:
"The state of Utah shows how important religion is to giving,"
said Peter Panepento, the Chronicle of Philanthropy's assistant managing editor. In Utah, the estimated median contribution was $5,255, as reported to the IRS on itemized tax returns.
The states and communities that tended to give the highest percentage of income to charity were those with high rates of religious participation.
----------
"Utah, far and away, has given the most to
charity, with its strong tie to the Mormon
religion," he said.
----------
Many religions, including the Mormon faith, encourage or direct believers to give 10 percent, or tithe, from their income to the church.
And what he isn't saying that it goes down to about $1.50 median contribution when you count what was given the wannabe Christian LDS church.

Marysville, CA

#16945 Oct 9, 2012
Sister Thumb is waiting for you.
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Yuba City, CA

#16946 Oct 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="***M E L T D O W N*** M O N K E Y*** "]<quoted text>
Why are you like that? Even a little limp noodle god like yourself should know better. Only your Prophets can act like that.[/QUOTE]

WHAT'S IT LIKE to KNOW

that N E A R L Y the *S*O*L*E* REASON

YOU QUEERS CAN'T GET MARRIED,

is because OF THE EXISTENCE of us MORMONS?
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Yuba City, CA

#16947 Oct 9, 2012
Your career praying to Satan isn't paying off, PAGAN.

You could have sacrificed another child to SET ADRIFT in the RIVER of FILTH

but you were too pansy to make any more children. Too scared.

GO TELL THOSE MUSLIMS the THINGS you TELL MORMONS, and DARE them to COME to your house,

HICK.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16948 Oct 9, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
Kicked in the azz like the Mormons in Missouri was, little limp noodle Mormon god goes back to his bed and
M.A.S.T.U.R.B.A.T.E.S
DREAMING of the day he can hope to find some blind Sister who can't SEE HOW FAT AND UGLY he is and actually let's him have real SEX for the first in his life at age 81!
Until then it's him groping in the dark trying to find his monkey sized penis to take out on a date with
SISTER THUMB
and
HER 4 DAUGHTERS!!!
"OH, I can be a god, I can be a god, because some child molester said so! I so wish I could find my penis!"
That is ludicrous...

You brag and boast about innocent people working their farms/eating dinner/minding their own business... massacred/homes burned down by people who don't believe what they believe.

Come on!!!!! This is America... what happened to freedom of religion?

You were not there... you continue to throw it up like you are proud that ia the way AMERICANS were treated by AMERICANS protected by the Constitution.

You need to get over yourself and just shut up!
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Yuba City, CA

#16949 Oct 9, 2012
MeltDowNMonKeY wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to pee.
Don't let it run down your leg into your size 15EE SINDERELLA heels.

Hick.

Marysville, CA

#16950 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
WHAT'S IT LIKE to KNOW
that N E A R L Y the *S*O*L*E* REASON
YOU QUEERS CAN'T GET MARRIED,
is because OF THE EXISTENCE of us MORMONS?
I wouldn't know, we are winning the battle. 8 States and growing. You really have a limp noodle god if he can't stop it like you say he wants you too. On the other hand, just like the civil rights movement of the 60's, God's real people are winning.

Coming up in the future? Gay marriages in the temples!
I can hardly wait! LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#16951 Oct 9, 2012
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
That is ludicrous...
You brag and boast about innocent people working their farms/eating dinner/minding their own business... massacred/homes burned down by people who don't believe what they believe.
Come on!!!!! This is America... what happened to freedom of religion?
You were not there... you continue to throw it up like you are proud that ia the way AMERICANS were treated by AMERICANS protected by the Constitution.
You need to get over yourself and just shut up!
They didn't get the crap kicked out of them because of the way they prayed in Missouri. It happened because your Prophet told the members that God said they were allowed to steal anything from any non-member they wanted to steal and the idiots believed him. He then preceded to order the death of Gov Boggs, which is why Boggs turned around and than gave the Mormons a taste of their own medicine and ordered the extermination of the Mormons. Turn out Boggs was a better prophet than Smith because he damned near almost got it done. Smith selling the churches vote to the highest bidder didn't help them none either.

They came looking for trouble and got it with all their arrogance. The Saints love to cry about the persecution during this time, most not knowing the real facts. What happened in Missouri had nothing to do with freedom of religion. Cry your pity party to someone else.
Say NO to PAGAN IDOLATRY

Yuba City, CA

#16952 Oct 9, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know, we are winning the battle. 8 States and growing. You really have a limp noodle god if he can't stop it like you say he wants you too. On the other hand, just like the civil rights movement of the 60's, God's real people are winning.
Coming up in the future? Gay marriages in the temples!
I can hardly wait! LOL!!!
8 out of FIFTY isn't winning.

You are one seriously delusional HoMoMoNKeY; you sound like Sandusky in his radio announcement that it was all a conspiracy by the people he HoMoLeSTeD.

No, he's just a messed up delusional queer,

as are you.

We Mormons believe in Jesus Christ, the God of the Bible.

He set up the Israelite nation with HETEROSEXUALITY and a prohibition
on being a HoMoMoNKeY.

You're in here delusionally referring to the people who molest TEN TIMES THEIR OWN NUMBER in LITTLE BOYS

as "God's true people."

Go tell your daughter you have a river trip planned.
You CANTMarrYyourDOG DANA

Yuba City, CA

#16955 Oct 9, 2012
Besides no matter how many queers get a fake marriage certificate,

it can't be honored nationally because of the Mormons.

So your dream of ditching your wife to run off with another man, drink, and molest little boys, is going to be more an 8-state tour

before the two of you are put into STATE prison.

Rather than a full, U.S. tour of flamer molesters who go to FEDERAL prison.

Marysville, CA

#16956 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
8 out of FIFTY isn't winning.
You are one seriously delusional HoMoMoNKeY; you sound like Sandusky in his radio announcement that it was all a conspiracy by the people he HoMoLeSTeD.
No, he's just a messed up delusional queer,
as are you.
We Mormons believe in Jesus Christ, the God of the Bible.
He set up the Israelite nation with HETEROSEXUALITY and a prohibition
on being a HoMoMoNKeY.
You're in here delusionally referring to the people who molest TEN TIMES THEIR OWN NUMBER in LITTLE BOYS
as "God's true people."
Go tell your daughter you have a river trip planned.
It's 8 you couldn't stop, LOSER!!! And the numbers are only going to grow. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Coming Soon: Gay Marriages in the temple! Boyd KKK Packer will be able to come out of the closet! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Marysville, CA

#16957 Oct 9, 2012
DANA CUMS IN MY MOUTH wrote:
Besides no matter how many queers get a fake marriage certificate,
it can't be honored nationally because of the Mormons.
So your dream of ditching your wife to run off with another man, drink, and molest little boys, is going to be more an 8-state tour
before the two of you are put into STATE prison.
Rather than a full, U.S. tour of flamer molesters who go to FEDERAL prison.
Oh really? Then how come support for both gay marriage and civil unions has grown in Utah?

Utah Sees Small Shifts On Marriage Equality, Civil Unions

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/07/utah-sees-sm...

And it seems support has grown across all political demographics:

The increase in support for civil unions in Utah can be seen across several groups. In 2004, only 23% of Utah Republicans and 27% of Independents were in favor of civil unions. Now, 53% of Republicans and 48% of Independents express support. Furthermore, among both of those groups, opposition to any legal recognition of gay relationships has declined.

Among Democratic voters, support for civil unions has declined as voters move toward support of gay marriage. In 2004, 31% of Democrats were in favor of civil unions while 55% supported gay marriage. Now, only a quarter of Democrats prefer civil unions while 72% favor gay marriage.

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/07/utah-sees-sm...

Coming Soon: Monson and Packer are going to be sealed in the temple!!!
Dana Prays Satan Answers

Yuba City, CA

#16958 Oct 9, 2012
Well, I guess the Mormons' SAVING the CONSTITUTION

happened before you were even born.

And you thought praying to Satan was going to give you special powers because you don't have any rules.

No, but it did give you a filthy mouth.

Do you kiss your dog with that mouth?

We already know you can hardly be forced to kiss that wife and child you say you hate.

Being with them would be "SATANIC."

What's it like

to have a teaching so perverted that the very

IDEA of BEING WITH your WIFE
is
"SATANIC".

Go ahead and expound the molesters' version of why

HEAVEN being

BEING with your WIFE
and your CHILDREN

is "SATANIC."

HETEROSEXUAL FAMILY RELATIONS are

SATANIC.

All that "FATHER, SON," business,

is

"SATANIC."

No YOU
are SATANIC

and by my peoples' obedience to the marriage laws laid down by the people of this nation,

we will stop you from marrying,
and it will be so easy,

you won't even get the privilege of REFERRING to us when it happens,

the AUTHORITIES will REFER to US
to your RAGE CONTORTED,
FAMILY HATING,

FACE

as the PROOF
that WE DON'T HAVE to LET you.

Dana Prays Satan Answers

Yuba City, CA

#16959 Oct 9, 2012
You will hear the word MORMON slapped into your Nelly face so many times before you die

you are going to jump like you got hit by a police taser for trying to grope a K9 service animal.
Dana Prays Satan Answers

Yuba City, CA

#16960 Oct 9, 2012
GOD KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS WAY
and he knew you'd be so p.o'd you'd be fit
to be tied.

After all that time, you spent shopping for wedding gowns on the internet, like a blushing, young boy bride.

And thinking how snarky you'd feel, telling your wife you were ditching her to get married to some alcoholic with hepatitis you fell in love with in an alley behind a queer bar.
Dana Prays Satan Answers

Yuba City, CA

#16961 Oct 9, 2012
Well you can hang that federal wedding dress up with your old N.A.M.B.L.A. membership I.D. card

Because neither one of those was ever going anywhere

but nowhere.

***BECAUSE of the CHURCH of JESUS CHRIST***

of

LATTER-DAY Saints.

God, BLESS, AMERICA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 29 min Mr Johnson 11,845
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 21 hr Righteous 491
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) Sep 17 Simon 24
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Sep 15 swedenforever 210
The country's sinking climate debate Sep 15 Sneaky Pete 3
Va. voters agree with McDonnells' guilty verdic... Sep 14 Constitutional_Reset 4
Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sep 14 Go Blue Forever 33
•••
•••

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••