Mitt Romney For Detroit's Emergency Manager?

Mar 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder is on the hunt for an emergency manager to turn around Detroit's financial crisis after declaring the city in a state of financial emergency last Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

It's the Huffington Post. Nothing meaningful going on there. It makes good press to suggest Romney for EFM. Romney is hated in Detroit. That would sure be a slap in the face. They need a real local dude and the blacker the better, so say I. We'll see. Snyder is nothing if not snaky deceptive, but he's all about the game so he's going black.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
It's the Huffington Post. Nothing meaningful going on there. It makes good press to suggest Romney for EFM. Romney is hated in Detroit. That would sure be a slap in the face. They need a real local dude and the blacker the better, so say I. We'll see. Snyder is nothing if not snaky deceptive, but he's all about the game so he's going black.
"They need a real local dude and the blacker the better"..... THAT seems to be the problem NOW. Dee-troit has had several Black Mayors and city council majorities for many years now and it is FAILING. BANKRUPT. Corruption is rampant. It has lost over 1/2 its population. The Big Three are now the minor few and have moved auto production to more productive and business friendly arreas of the country and overseas. The BEST thing to do with Dee-troit is to line up a couple hundred D-9 CATS and bulldoze it into Lake Michigan. Dee-troit won't be missed. Most of its population will relocate to a new plantation in Southside Chicago,Gary,Indianapolis,or East St. Louis.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
It's the Huffington Post. It makes no press to suggest Romney for EFM. Romney is hated in Detroit. That would sure be a slap in the face. They need a real local dude and the blacker the better.
SURE ANOTHER LOCAL DUMMY TO GET THEM EVEN DEEPER IN DEBT!
DEMOCRATS RUIN EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH, LOOK AT EVERY CITY THEY HAVE CONTROLLED, THEY ARE BROKE FROM GIVING THE HARD WORKING PEOPLES MONEY TO THE SCUM WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO WORK!
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>"They need a real local dude and the blacker the better"..... THAT seems to be the problem NOW. Dee-troit has had several Black Mayors and city council majorities for many years now and it is FAILING. BANKRUPT. Corruption is rampant. It has lost over 1/2 its population. The Big Three are now the minor few and have moved auto production to more productive and business friendly arreas of the country and overseas. The BEST thing to do with Dee-troit is to line up a couple hundred D-9 CATS and bulldoze it into Lake Michigan. Dee-troit won't be missed. Most of its population will relocate to a new plantation in Southside Chicago,Gary,Indianapolis,or East St. Louis.
Gee Oki, that's a bit of a push all the way to Lake Michigan. Your schooling is slightly deficient.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Oki, that's a bit of a push all the way to Lake Michigan. Your schooling is slightly deficient.
Trust me,it would be worth the diesel fuel.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Checked a map. MUCH easier to push it into that little feeder creek going into Lake Erie. I ain't been to Michigan in over 30 years. Beautiful in the northern rural parts of the state.
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. Checked a map. MUCH easier to push it into that little feeder creek going into Lake Erie. I ain't been to Michigan in over 30 years. Beautiful in the northern rural parts of the state.
We're kind of stuck with this grading plan. Go directly south and the Detroit River is there. It's only a mile wide. We can't destroy Great Lakes shipping. Go down to Lake Erie and that's a shallow pond. We'd need help from Ohio and Canada to dump trash there. They won't go along. We're currently investigating use of the salt mines.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

The ghost of Elvis is a better choice ?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>"They need a real local dude and the blacker the better"..... THAT seems to be the problem NOW. Dee-troit has had several Black Mayors and city council majorities for many years now and it is FAILING. BANKRUPT. Corruption is rampant. It has lost over 1/2 its population. The Big Three are now the minor few and have moved auto production to more productive and business friendly arreas of the country and overseas. The BEST thing to do with Dee-troit is to line up a couple hundred D-9 CATS and bulldoze it into Lake Michigan. Dee-troit won't be missed. Most of its population will relocate to a new plantation in Southside Chicago,Gary,Indianapolis,or East St. Louis.
When Detroit elected KILLpatrick as mayor, Detroit's fate was sealed. That guy should be doing 20 years in prison.

Extreme measures must be taken IF cities like Detroit are to be saved. That means reforming gov't unions, pensions, pay scales, productivity, welfare, taxation, and accountability.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

nigger wrote:
<quoted text>
When Detroit elected KILLpatrick as mayor, Detroit's fate was sealed. That guy should be doing 20 years in prison.
Extreme measures must be taken IF cities like Detroit are to be saved. That means reforming gov't unions, pensions, pay scales, productivity, welfare, taxation, and accountability.
Well said, and I like your name. ;o)
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

To all of you LOSERS, well, I have been to Detroit, and it's a JUNKYARD. Guess WHO has been "in charge" of that LOSER CITY for the past 50 years??

LIBERAL DEMOCRATS. Union members who have put out INFERIOR PRODUCTS, dope dealing run amok, gov't officials taking money under the table faster than the best PIMP in a CADILLAC.

It's NO SECRET. I don't have to travel to DETROIT, the WORST CITY IN AMERICA, to KNOW what is HAPPENING.

Detroit is A CRAPHOLE, an EMBARRASSMENT to AMERICA, and it wasn't caused by a bunch of angry, white, gun-toting racists, THAT'S FOR SURE.

Maybe we can find a way to GIVE IT AWAY TO CANADA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••