Rubio, Ryan look to the future during...

Rubio, Ryan look to the future during award dinner speeches

There are 455 comments on the Washington Post story from Dec 5, 2012, titled Rubio, Ryan look to the future during award dinner speeches. In it, Washington Post reports that:

Two high-profile Republican members of Congress who stand at the forefront of the effort to rebuild the party after a stinging presidential defeat delivered speeches Tuesday night aimed at turning the page with a fresh emphasis on inclusion and a renewed focus on growing the middle class.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Post.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#128 Dec 8, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Unable to man up, you become more and more, insignificant.....
Rice under fire from left as Kerry's name won't go away

By Domenico Montanaro, NBC News Deputy Political Editor

It’s not just Benghazi anymore.

One of the most controversial energy projects in the nation also has become a flash point in the drama surrounding who may become the next secretary of state – and it’s coming from the left instead of the right.

Back on Nov. 28,“OnEarth,” published by the Natural Resources Defense Council, dug into U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s financial disclosures and found that she and her husband have a stake in TransCanada, the company pushing for the Keystone XL Pipeline to be built.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#129 Dec 8, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
teatrash lefraudbo cry-a-thon: Day 32.
settler

UK

#131 Dec 8, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
we fleabagging leftists are tired of having to work. we're quitting come monday!
You've never worked a day in your life.

Since: Jun 08

Inverness, FL

#133 Dec 8, 2012
Ms Moo wrote:
The Republicans will not see the inside of the White House in '16 if they go with Rubio. The Dems will tear him to shreds--and rightfully so--on his belief anti-science beliefs.
Ryan? He looks too much like Eddy Munster. And besides, the economy will be doing much better by then and the Dems will claim responsiblity for it--again, rightfully so.
LMAO @ Eddy Munster. I said the same thing months ago.......As for Rubio, I find it amusing that the redudlicans are touting one forty something lawyer with zero business experience while continuously whining about the one who will be occupying the White House until 2017
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#135 Dec 8, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Recession - occurred during Bush's second term.

Deficit-inducing tax cuts - enacted during Bush's first term.

Why pretend Bush had nothing to do with it? You guys still blame CLINTON for everything you don't blame on Obama...
I agree completely. Clinton continued Bush's policies when elected and Obama continued the other Bush's. Not a dime's worth of difference in spite of all the mindless rhetoric about hope and change. They are indeed Bush clones.

But liberals are so naive... just like teabaggers.

The Democratic Republican party does not change its...
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#136 Dec 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
Rubio and Ryan were elected to do the countries business not going to parties and giving speeches of lies and deceit. These two idiots need to be at work. These two are worthless.
Are you dumb or what? If you are a successful politician for any office higher than the local school board it is your job to go to parties and give speeches of lies and deceit. Every four years the most corrupt and dishonest candidate the Democratic Republican establishment can find is elected.

For example Barack Obama and his empty rhetoric of hope and change. Looks a lot like George Bush... does he not?

Paris

#139 Dec 9, 2012
----------
Grim budget realities to limit Obama plans in second term...

ObamaCare taxes poised to hit next month...
----------
Feds Borrowing $4.8 Billion Per Day...

Lagarde:'Fiscal cliff' threatens USA supremacy...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#141 Dec 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
----------
Obama = 332
Draft dodger Romney = 206

How's those 14 swing states working out for you, Dumbo?

Ask your handlers to update their spam, the election is over.

Flagged for cross-posted, off topic DumoSpam.
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#142 Dec 9, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dumb or what? If you are a successful politician for any office higher than the local school board it is your job to go to parties and give speeches of lies and deceit. Every four years the most corrupt and dishonest candidate the Democratic Republican establishment can find is elected.
For example Barack Obama and his empty rhetoric of hope and change. Looks a lot like George Bush... does he not?
No, he doesn't.

For instance, Obama can travel overseas and not have to worry about being arrested for war crimes.

Shrub - not so much.

Paris

#143 Dec 10, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he doesn't.
For instance, Obama can travel overseas and not have to worry about being arrested for war crimes.
Shrub - not so much.
Lie

Paris

#144 Dec 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama = 332
Draft dodger Romney = 206
How's those 14 swing states working out for you, Dumbo?
Ask your handlers to update their spam, the election is over.
Flagged for cross-posted, off topic DumoSpam.
CHINA GOES SHOPPING IN USA , China buyin up Obama's green failures at big losses to the American Taxpayer.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#145 Dec 10, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Recession - occurred during Bush's second term.
Deficit-inducing tax cuts - enacted during Bush's first term.
Why pretend Bush had nothing to do with it? You guys still blame CLINTON for everything you don't blame on Obama...
Ignoring the Obama over spending for the sake of his union donors, is hardly a wise use for all of America, only 7% of the workers are union. So tell us again how Obama spent 6 trillion in 4 years and yet has nothing to show for it.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#146 Dec 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sure they do, you've told us Bush did it for 5 years.
You're a liar. I've never said so once. Apologize for your lie.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#147 Dec 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Ignoring the Obama over spending for the sake of his union donors, is hardly a wise use for all of America, only 7% of the workers are union. So tell us again how Obama spent 6 trillion in 4 years and yet has nothing to show for it.
Explain how you can be so stupid, demanding answers to questions which make no sense, and why I should answer given that you're a spammer and a troll.

IF I explained something, you'd merely answer it with another irrelevancy or Drudge cut and paste.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#148 Dec 10, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree completely. Clinton continued Bush's policies when elected and Obama continued the other Bush's. Not a dime's worth of difference in spite of all the mindless rhetoric about hope and change. They are indeed Bush clones.
But liberals are so naive... just like teabaggers.
The Democratic Republican party does not change its...
Hard to disagree. Neither party has much to offer, Dems only get my vote because they're slightly less awful than Repubs.

You could call them the Demopublicans and the Republicrats, it wouldn't make much difference.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#150 Dec 10, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to disagree. Neither party has much to offer, Dems only get my vote because they're slightly less awful than Repubs.
You could call them the Demopublicans and the Republicrats, it wouldn't make much difference.
Intelligence wise, it would. I've yet to see a Dem come up with a statement vcompared to 'legitimate rape'.

au contraire

Location hidden

#151 Dec 10, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how you can be so stupid, demanding answers to questions which make no sense, and why I should answer given that you're a spammer and a troll.
IF I explained something, you'd merely answer it with another irrelevancy or Drudge cut and paste.
What is wrong with news stories of fact instead of lies you liberals propagate through the MSM. If you can't swing at the ball sweetie, don't pick up the bat.

POLL: 76% Favor 'Cutting Government Spending Across the Board'...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#152 Dec 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with news stories of fact instead of lies you liberals propagate through the MSM. If you can't swing at the ball sweetie, don't pick up the bat.
POLL: 76% Favor 'Cutting Government Spending Across the Board'...
Thanks!

You confirmed my post without me having to prove a thing...:)

au contraire

Location hidden

#153 Dec 10, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
You confirmed my post without me having to prove a thing...:)
You haven't proven anything yet. Why break the mold.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#154 Dec 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't proven anything yet. Why break the mold.
Duh, that's what I said. YOU proved my point.

Not too quick on the uptake, are you?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Isaac Lee: Trump has 'gone too far' to regain H... 5 hr WasteWater 1
News Meg Whitman likens Trump to Hitler, Mussolini 19 hr swampmudd 193
News Five things Trump must do to win the election :0 Sun Lawrence Wolf 8
News Clinton Burying Trump: $42 Million to $1.3 Million Jun 24 Cat74 79
News Billionaire Adelson, wife give new $10 million ... (Oct '12) Jun 24 Edinboro University 194
News Billionaire Soros giving $2M to Democratic groups (May '12) Jun 24 Edinboro University 14
News PICTURES: Triumphant homecoming for Glaswegian ... (Nov '12) Jun 23 Church of Scotland 8
More from around the web