Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a - terror attack' in Rose Garden speech

Oct 16, 2012 Full story: Washington Times 2,300

PHOENIX, October 16, 2012 - During tonight's presidential town hall debate between Gov.

Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2503 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>What fabricating of info they had in real time? now your just making shit up!
Still waiting for just one fact. why can you not provide it? give it up, what you wish is true because of your partisanship is just not true...
No I'm not, and you know it, you just 'see no evil, hear no evil' where Barack Hussein Obama is concerned.. They had the information in real time, and sent Rice out to use her fabrication, and you swallowed it, hook, line and sinker...'Happy Landings on a Chocolate Bar, Bucko...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#2504 Nov 18, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No I'm not, and you know it, you just 'see no evil, hear no evil' where Barack Hussein Obama is concerned.. They had the information in real time, and sent Rice out to use her fabrication, and you swallowed it, hook, line and sinker...'Happy Landings on a Chocolate Bar, Bucko...
i'm not even an obama supporter! i didn't even vote for him either election.

i look at things objectively. what real time info did they have?

why can't you speak in facts? all you do is give these broad, sweeping accusations without any basis.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2505 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean when shhe saved Romney from making a bigger fool of imself than he did?
Why did she have a copy of the White House Speech, she had no other props. This was scripted team work from the left MSM and Obama.

St. Croix valley

#2506 Nov 18, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why did she have a copy of the White House Speech, she had no other props. This was scripted team work from the left MSM and Obama.
she didn't have it. that has been proven. Where have you been?

tired of having your benghazi conspiracy theory shot down and going back to an oldie but goodie?
Face the Facts

Genoa, IL

#2507 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not even an obama supporter! i didn't even vote for him either election.
i look at things objectively. what real time info did they have?
why can't you speak in facts? all you do is give these broad, sweeping accusations without any basis.
If Obama created heaven and earth would you then also conclude that calling the grass green and the sky blue is a broad, sweeping accusations without any basis?

Stop acting like one of the blinded obama voters and open your eyes to reality.

St. Croix valley

#2508 Nov 18, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama created heaven and earth would you then also conclude that calling the grass green and the sky blue is a broad, sweeping accusations without any basis?
Stop acting like one of the blinded obama voters and open your eyes to reality.
Sure, give me some verifiable facts to open my eyes to.

i suppose you can't find one either, huh? why is it so hard for all you to find one single fact on this issue that backs up your wishes? just one single one....
Face the Facts

Genoa, IL

#2509 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, give me some verifiable facts to open my eyes to.
i suppose you can't find one either, huh? why is it so hard for all you to find one single fact on this issue that backs up your wishes? just one single one....
Fact #1: Every person who voted for obama is in denial of reality and ignoring the fact that obama and his administration has done nothing but lie for the last 4 years.
How many more facts do you need before you are able to see the light?
Fact #2: If you havn't noticed by now chances are you never will.
Fact #3: I am not a racist but obama and his team are sure tempting me to become one. I wouldn't do that though because I love my wife too much and I have too much respect for the conservative black Americans who know and speak the truth.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#2510 Nov 18, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
We've seen your desperation routine. It didn't work then or now.

hahahahahahahaha

St. Croix valley

#2511 Nov 18, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact #1: Every person who voted for obama is in denial of reality and ignoring the fact that obama and his administration has done nothing but lie for the last 4 years.
How many more facts do you need before you are able to see the light?
Fact #2: If you havn't noticed by now chances are you never will.
Fact #3: I am not a racist but obama and his team are sure tempting me to become one. I wouldn't do that though because I love my wife too much and I have too much respect for the conservative black Americans who know and speak the truth.
None of them are facts...

try again like te rest of you losers...
spud

Brooklyn, NY

#2512 Nov 18, 2012
Obama is an ingrate. After Candy rode to the debate on top of his car, then Pearl Harbored Romney, you would think the least Obama could do would be to bail out Hostess. Candy has been on a two day crying jag.

St. Croix valley

#2513 Nov 18, 2012
spud wrote:
Obama is an ingrate. After Candy rode to the debate on top of his car, then Pearl Harbored Romney, you would think the least Obama could do would be to bail out Hostess. Candy has been on a two day crying jag.
She saved Romney from making a bigger fool of himself than he did. i'm surprised someone in te audience didn't google it and tell Mitt he was a fool before Crowley politely took him off the subject...
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2514 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, the drone (singular) did not get there until the attack on the consulate was almost over. that was when they responded; once the had the proper intel, as per prorocol in such situations.
See how facts can help you clear these issues up?
Obviously they're are not facts as you never provide links and thus, no proof of anything you post. Posting from far left websites do not count as any valuable information, but propaganda.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/us...
US ‘too slow’ to act as drone’s cam captured Libya horror
By TIM PERONE
From With POST WIRE SERVICES
Last Updated: 6:30 AM, October 21, 2012
Posted: 12:37 AM, October 21, 2012

The United States had an unmanned Predator drone over its consulate in Benghazi during the attack that slaughtered four Americans — which should have led to a quicker military response, it was revealed yesterday.

“They stood, and they watched, and our people died,” former CIA commander Gary Berntsen told CBS News.

The network reported that the drone and other reconnaissance aircraft observed the final hours of the hours-long siege on Sept. 11 — obtaining information that should have spurred swift action.

But as Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three colleagues were killed by terrorists armed with AK-47s and rocket-propelled grenade launchers, Defense Department officials were too slow to send in the troops, Berntsen said.

“They made zero adjustments in this. You find a way to make this happen,” he fumed.

“There isn’t a plan for every single engagement. Sometimes you have to be able to make adjustments.”

The Pentagon said it moved a team of special operators from Central Europe to Sigonella, Italy — about an hour flight from Libya — but gave no other details.

Fighter jets and Specter AC-130 gunships — which could have been used to help disperse the bloodthirsty mob — were also stationed at three nearby bases, sources told the network.

When the attack began, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta “looked at available options, and the ones we exercised had our military forces arrive in less than 24 hours, well ahead of timelines laid out in established policies,” a White House official told the network.

Even as the administration continues to vow that the perpetrators will be brought to justice, the man identified by witnesses as a ringleader in the attack continues to walk the streets of Libya without fear of arrest.

Ahmad Abu Khattala has admitted being at the consulate during the horrific attack but has yet to be questioned by any Libyan authorities.

Abu Khattala spoke to a New York Times reporter Thursday from a hotel patio as he sipped a strawberry frappe and mocked the US and Libyan governments.

“These reports say that no one knows where I am and that I am hiding,” he boasted.“But here I am in the open, sitting in a hotel with you. I’m even going to pick up my sister’s kids from school soon.”

Lax security at the consulate was an open secret.

WOODTICK57 THAT WAS IN THE MSM.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2515 Nov 18, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No I'm not, and you know it, you just 'see no evil, hear no evil' where Barack Hussein Obama is concerned.. They had the information in real time, and sent Rice out to use her fabrication, and you swallowed it, hook, line and sinker...'Happy Landings on a Chocolate Bar, Bucko...
Obamatons always deny the truth. The only thing you can do is repeatedly prove they are wrong until finally the see the truth.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#2516 Nov 18, 2012
con-nie crying jag....12 days and counting.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2517 Nov 18, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
con-nie crying jag....12 days and counting.
SO that is what you are doing? Maybe Obama will see the light and be for Americans, but I doubt it as it appears he running down the road to his personal destruction of America.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#2518 Nov 18, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
con-nie is against America. Their latest hissy fit is a secession petition. The failed birthers needed a new hobby.

hahahahahahahahahaha
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2519 Nov 18, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
con-nie is against America. Their latest hissy fit is a secession petition. The failed birthers needed a new hobby.
hahahahahahahahahaha
You need a new hobby? Well, you could protect America instead of destroying it. How long you have been a failed birther? lol Your hissy fits seem to be creating seccession with other Americans with your hate.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2520 Nov 18, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why did she have a copy of the White House Speech,
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 332 to 206! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2521 Nov 18, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
The United States had an unmanned Predator drone over its consulate in Benghazi during the attack that slaughtered four Americans — which should have led to a quicker military response, it was revealed yesterday.
Yes, they have used the teleporter that Reagan invented and paid for back in the 80's and had installed at every USMC base around the world!

St. Croix valley

#2522 Nov 18, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously they're are not facts as you never provide links and thus, no proof of anything you post. Posting from far left websites do not count as any valuable information, but propaganda.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/us...
US ‘too slow’ to act as drone’s cam captured Libya horror
By TIM PERONE
From With POST WIRE SERVICES
Last Updated: 6:30 AM, October 21, 2012
Posted: 12:37 AM, October 21, 2012
“They stood, and they watched, and our people died,” former CIA commander Gary Berntsen told CBS News.
The network reported that the drone and other reconnaissance aircraft observed the final hours of the hours-long siege on Sept. 11 — obtaining information that should have spurred swift action.
But as Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three colleagues were killed by terrorists armed with AK-47s and rocket-propelled grenade launchers, Defense Department officials were too slow to send in the troops, Berntsen said.
“They made zero adjustments in this. You find a way to make this happen,” he fumed.
“There isn’t a plan for every single engagement. Sometimes you have to be able to make adjustments.”
The Pentagon said it moved a team of special operators from Central Europe to Sigonella, Italy — about an hour flight from Libya — but gave no other details.
Fighter jets and Specter AC-130 gunships — which could have been used to help disperse the bloodthirsty mob — were also stationed at three nearby bases, sources told the network.
When the attack began, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta “looked at available options, and the ones we exercised had our military forces arrive in less than 24 hours, well ahead of timelines laid out in established policies,” a White House official told the network.
Even as the administration continues to vow that the perpetrators will be brought to justice, the man identified by witnesses as a ringleader in the attack continues to walk the streets of Libya without fear of arrest.
Ahmad Abu Khattala has admitted being at the consulate during the horrific attack but has yet to be questioned by any Libyan authorities.
Abu Khattala spoke to a New York Times reporter Thursday from a hotel patio as he sipped a strawberry frappe and mocked the US and Libyan governments.
“These reports say that no one knows where I am and that I am hiding,” he boasted.“But here I am in the open, sitting in a hotel with you. I’m even going to pick up my sister’s kids from school soon.”
Lax security at the consulate was an open secret.
WOODTICK57 THAT WAS IN THE MSM.
i already gave links for them the 1st, 2nd.....23rd time i posted it.

the pentagon has given teir response timeline, read it. it follows their protocol. this fools opinion you parroted is not pentagon protocol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 3 hr barefoot2626 485
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Wed WelbyMD 11,840
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) Wed Simon 24
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Sep 15 swedenforever 210
The country's sinking climate debate Sep 15 Sneaky Pete 3
Va. voters agree with McDonnells' guilty verdic... Sep 14 Constitutional_Reset 4
Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sep 14 Go Blue Forever 33
•••
•••

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••