Liberal obsession with race is growing old

Dec 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Baltimore Sun

When will liberals stop living in the past? Specifically, when will they accept that they aren't all that stands between a wonderful, tolerant America and Jim Crow? I was in the room when, during the Democratic National Convention , civil rights hero John Lewis suggested that Republicans wanted to "go back" to the days when black men like him could ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

“HOBOY”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Hopefully soon. Liberals are mean
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

What Are you Wearing wrote:
Hopefully soon. Liberals are mean
Sociopath MaCEO

You can help feed folks in Washington, DC! Stop having a Friggen Piety Party and do something!

GET THE FUCC OUT OF THE CESS POOL AND LIVE!

STOP HATING ON LINE!!! GO OUT! IF YOU WENT OUT YOU'LL SEE PLENTY OF IR BW/WM COUPLES OUT TODAY ITS NICE OUTSIDE! FOLKS ENJOYING THE WEATHER, COMPANY AND EATING PLENTY OF GOOD FOOD!

GO VISIT FOLKS!!!!! ITS XMAS..........STOP THE DAMN WHINING! YOUR ALMOST 60 YEARS OLD ........ALMOST DEAD..GROW UP !!!!!!!!!!

PLENTY OF PEOPLE NEED HELP IN DC GIVE BACK!

AS SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED AS YOU ARE; SINCE YOUR ALMOST DEAD ITS NOT GOING TO HURT YOU TO GIVE BACK MACEO!

GROW UP AND GIVE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••