Romney clearly differentiated 'Romney...

Romney clearly differentiated 'RomneyCare' from 'ObamaCare,' but the coverage wasn't so clear

There are 3 comments on the Ann Arbor.com story from May 21, 2011, titled Romney clearly differentiated 'RomneyCare' from 'ObamaCare,' but the coverage wasn't so clear. In it, Ann Arbor.com reports that:

I read Nathan Bomey's article in AnnArbor.com covering the speech given by Gov. Mitt Romney in the Danto auditorium at the University of Michigan Cardiovascular Center on May 12.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ann Arbor.com.

cbee

Lufkin, TX

#1 May 21, 2011
I listened to Romney's Michigan speech citing the differences between Romneycare and Obamacare.
I thought he did a great job and wondered why he did not get more favorable reponse from the media.
I send a link to several panelists on TV shows who were commenting on his speech when it was evident that they had not listened to it.
Link: http://committedtoromeny.com
I support Romney.
cbee
cbee

Lufkin, TX

#2 May 21, 2011
Sorry for two typos:

I sent a link...

Link: http://committedtoromney.com

cbee
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#4 Apr 30, 2013
All you moronic liberals who voted for the Kenyan, need to remember that Obama and congress exempted themselves from Obamacare -- they will continue to receive the best medical your money can buy. Obamacare is so destructive that most taxpayers will be lucky to be able to even see a doctor before this is done. Our taxes have skyrocketed under Obama and will continue to do so, yet you'll be penalized tax-wise if you don't have insurance and you won't be able to have insurance because Obama and his gang of liberal thugs have done away with more and more jobs. Many physicians are moving to a concierge practice -- they won't take any form of insurance and you'll pay them cash or not be seen. Prepare yourselves for a whole hell of a lot more suffering and dying -- thanks to Obama and the fools who support him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rick Santorum faces steep climb in second White... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 13
News Santorum Launches Second White House Bid 3 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 3
News Morning Plum: Is GOP again shooting itself in f... 18 hr wild child 2
News In long run, immigration case could rally Democ... Wed wild child 3
News Hillary Clinton's Brilliant Amnesty Move Tue Novus Ordo Seclorum 5
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) May 25 spud 11
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) May 23 ritedownthemiddle 249
More from around the web