Election over, Obama to face same wea...

Election over, Obama to face same weak economy

There are 1392 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Election over, Obama to face same weak economy. In it, Reuters reports that:

Americans have given President Barack Obama the benefit of doubt that he has the best fix for the ailing economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1524 Dec 11, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't know if Michigan schools have closed. But you are right. Protesting a law that will catapult Michigan's working people to the bottom economically is in the best interest of Michigan's children. A hungry, sick child doesn't learn well. And that's the promise of Right to Work for America's children.
State 'spends most of its money on salaries, retirement payments, health care benefits for gov't workers'...

Only 7% of Detroit Public-School 8th Graders Proficient in Reading...

au contraire

Location hidden

#1525 Dec 11, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
So you serve as spoogebucket for au dumbo sh!t4brain – or the other way around?
California's Population is Moving Out, Census Report Shows

More people are moving out of the state than into the state, a new Census report shows.

When the tax base leaves, who will pay the taxes?
conservative crapola

Hamburg, PA

#1526 Dec 11, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're back to posting with your other name, because everyone wiped the floor with lejimstupid this morning.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#1527 Dec 11, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>State 'spends most of its money on salaries, retirement payments, health care benefits for gov't workers'...

Only 7% of Detroit Public-School 8th Graders Proficient in Reading...
they could film a whole episode of COPS from the parking lot of that pawn shop up there. The entire city of Detroit is a ghetto.
GetReal

Chapel Hill, TN

#1528 Dec 11, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
too many yankees.
Not enough diversification. 95% white.
GetReal

Chapel Hill, TN

#1529 Dec 11, 2012

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1530 Dec 11, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
Yes sir, the vilest leftist POS on all of topix.!
Sweatiest log cabin tea bagger on topix: nice necklace, Shug!

au contraire

Location hidden

#1531 Dec 12, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
they could film a whole episode of COPS from the parking lot of that pawn shop up there. The entire city of Detroit is a ghetto.
'THERE WILL BE BLOOD'...More of the uncivilized civility of the left.

VIDEO: Angry mob ransacks tent...

JIMMY HOFFA WARNS OF 'CIVIL WAR'...You loons keep saying that, put up or shut up.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#1532 Dec 12, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>'THERE WILL BE BLOOD'...More of the uncivilized civility of the left.

VIDEO: Angry mob ransacks tent...

JIMMY HOFFA WARNS OF 'CIVIL WAR'...You loons keep saying that, put up or shut up.
yes the left always get violent when they don't get their way. They are the worse people on the planet. They are just as bad as Muslim terrorist

au contraire

Location hidden

#1533 Dec 12, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're back to posting with your other name, because everyone wiped the floor with lejimstupid this morning.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
We know the only thing you wipe is your lips. Keep on Mcsperm bank. You've found your calling.

au contraire

Location hidden

#1535 Dec 12, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s hilarious coming from you – especially after you and McTard just got done jizzing up each other faces while congratulating each other on what fantastic morons you both are. lol
What happened pookie, did crapola do a trick on your face so you felt compeled to ride to the moronic twits rescue.

au contraire

Location hidden

#1537 Dec 12, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget to wipe the jizz off your face d-bag.
brawnytowels.com
What a com back. You too should get a room.

au contraire

Location hidden

#1539 Dec 12, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s that spoogeface? can’t understand you – you're mumbling again.
take your father’s dick out of your mouth – then talk.
Another 12 year old moron. It must be take a liberal to work day.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#1540 Dec 12, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Another 12 year old moron. It must be take a liberal to work day.
ever notice liberals are just a waste of time and oxygen? You make a post but of instead telling you why they disagree they post things about homosexual genitals. Is that how they debate? Yes it is. And they are too stupid to realise that it makes us the clear and easy winner in the debate. They look like stupid adolescent fools. Well they are.

au contraire

Location hidden

#1541 Dec 12, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
ever notice liberals are just a waste of time and oxygen? You make a post but of instead telling you why they disagree they post things about homosexual genitals. Is that how they debate? Yes it is. And they are too stupid to realise that it makes us the clear and easy winner in the debate. They look like stupid adolescent fools. Well they are.
They bob and weave and end up triping over themselves. It's hard for them to run backwards on their knees.

SHOCK: Democratic senator employed illegal immigrant who was registered sex offender...

Homeland Security Dept instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day...
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#1542 Dec 12, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
lefraud

Location hidden

#1543 Dec 12, 2012
au contraire wrote:
JIMMY HOFFA WARNS OF 'CIVIL WAR'
Just how far can you wander from the topic, ScrotumSnoffer?
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#1544 Dec 12, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s that spoogeface? can’t understand you – you're mumbling again.
take your father’s dick out of your mouth – then talk.
Thats not nice. Now go pray to Obama for forgiveness.

Location hidden

#1545 Dec 12, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>What happened pookie, did crapola do a trick on your face so you felt compeled to ride to the moronic twits rescue.
I like that your aliases misspell the same words, ScrotumSniff.

Funny, as soon as you take two steps away from your off-topic, cross posted spam.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#1546 Dec 12, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget to wipe the jizz off your face d-bag.
brawnytowels.com
Who can afford paper towels under Obama? I'm going back to cloth.

You should try it. Turn in your big kid pampers for some coth diapers.

http://www.clothdiaper.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney Fails to Bypass Utah Primary for U.... 5 hr whiney beech 15
News Zionist Lobby in US Takes a Hit in Latest Natio... (Nov '12) 7 hr Pale Face 16
News 3 dead in Nashville Waffle House shooting; susp... 8 hr Michael 9
News Mitt Romney ripped Donald Trump's 'hurtful' com... (Oct '15) Mon Swedenforever 49
News Billionaire Soros gives $1M to pro-Obama super PAC (Sep '12) Mon Niece of Soros 9
News Romney seeks Utah Republican Party nomination a... Apr 22 nonEstablishment 2
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Apr 19 Human 249