Election over, Obama to face same wea...

Election over, Obama to face same weak economy

There are 1392 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Election over, Obama to face same weak economy. In it, Reuters reports that:

Americans have given President Barack Obama the benefit of doubt that he has the best fix for the ailing economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#1503 Dec 10, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, who you callin sick?
Teabagger yes, sick no. Whats wrong with the tea baggers?
Keep your stinking government hands off my medicare.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1504 Dec 10, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha. And Mitt-Witt, with all his money & proper upbringng couldn't win!!! What does that tell you??? Here's what it tells me: Despite adversity, President Obama achieved what most will only dream of. He has fulfilled the promise of America ... that that through hard work, any person born in this country can become POTUS. It's not just for the wealthy.
It tells us we were wrong in so many ways. We felt the people of America would vote again high unemployment, want a stronger economy and Jobs, a stronger future for their children and grandchildren, but all they wanted was more candy and free stuff. Entitlement won.
conservative crapola

Hamburg, PA

#1505 Dec 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
leteabooger lost. leteabooger didn't give a shit about the kids and grandkids when flubya was spending like a drunk he was.

hahahahahahahaha
Brad

Manchester, CT

#1506 Dec 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>It tells us we were wrong in so many ways. We felt the people of America would vote again high unemployment, want a stronger economy and Jobs, a stronger future for their children and grandchildren, but all they wanted was more candy and free stuff. Entitlement won.
At the end of the day,those who didn't show up to the polls voted against themselves.
You had to know the 47% who don't contribute were gonna show up to support their sugar daddy.
Barbara

Bolton, MA

#1507 Dec 10, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbara, aren't you sposed to clean a rich persons house today? get off the computer and get some dust flying with that broom. Get out in that kitchen and rattle those pots and pans.
Nope ... not me, Inbred. I live the good life. Too bad, huh?
Barbara

Bolton, MA

#1508 Dec 10, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day,those who didn't show up to the polls voted against themselves.
You had to know the 47% who don't contribute were gonna show up to support their sugar daddy.
Ha ha ha, Brad! Better Google the demographics on who voted for whom. It's those dreaded red states, with the highest government assistance, that keep voting Republican. Amazing, isn't it?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1509 Dec 10, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Nope ... not me, Inbred. I live the good life. Too bad, huh?
nah, just teasing you....anybody that could live in mass deserves a little respect. I'm sure it's not easy living in a state with so many weird politicians.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1510 Dec 10, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha, Brad! Better Google the demographics on who voted for whom. It's those dreaded red states, with the highest government assistance, that keep voting Republican. Amazing, isn't it?
Obama backs big labor bosses...

Michigan schools close so teachers can protest right to work law... but but but it's for the children.

People that can't stand on their own are a hoot.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#1511 Dec 10, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, just teasing you....anybody that could live in mass deserves a little respect. I'm sure it's not easy living in a state with so many weird politicians.
LOL, I guess from Georgia you must be an expert by now on weird politicians.
Barbara

Bolton, MA

#1512 Dec 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama backs big labor bosses...
Michigan schools close so teachers can protest right to work law... but but but it's for the children.
People that can't stand on their own are a hoot.
I really don't know if Michigan schools have closed. But you are right. Protesting a law that will catapult Michigan's working people to the bottom economically is in the best interest of Michigan's children. A hungry, sick child doesn't learn well. And that's the promise of Right to Work for America's children.
Barbara

Bolton, MA

#1513 Dec 10, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Inbred. It's really very easy living in MA. We have it all: an abundance of great schools; fine medical facilities; cultural events; beaches; the mountains in close proximity. It's a fine place to live & bring up a family.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1514 Dec 10, 2012
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
More insults.
Don't dish it out if you are going to whine like a five year old boy who's dropped his ice cream on the sidewalk.

Boy...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1515 Dec 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>We have been telling
We've been noticing someone has hold of you (or whatever alias you are using today) by the ears and you've been Frothing jizzum for at least two years.

Pardon us if we stay out of your spiddle range.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#1516 Dec 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
hey lefraudbo....

gingrich: republicans can't compete with Hillary in '16.

hahahahahahahaha

Tucker, GA

#1517 Dec 10, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, Inbred. It's really very easy living in MA. We have it all: an abundance of great schools; fine medical facilities; cultural events; beaches; the mountains in close proximity. It's a fine place to live & bring up a family.
too many yankees.

Tucker, GA

#1518 Dec 10, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I guess from Georgia you must be an expert by now on weird politicians.
we've got a few doozies, but none that compare with Barney Frank or Al Frankenpuff
Barbara

Bolton, MA

#1519 Dec 10, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
too many yankees.
It's all semantics. To the rest of world, you are a Yankee.
A Nnoyed

Tonbridge, UK

#1520 Dec 10, 2012
actually he's just a Yank. Or a septic depending on if Aussies and Kiwis get involved.

Yankee is s baseball team.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1521 Dec 10, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
we've got a few doozies, but none that compare with Barney Frank or Al Frankenpuff
What is Larry Craig doing standing firmly behind you?
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#1522 Dec 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been noticing someone has hold of you (or whatever alias you are using today) by the ears and you've been Frothing jizzum for at least two years.
Pardon us if we stay out of your spiddle range.
Yes sir, the vilest leftist POS on all of topix.....attaboy, Mom must be proud!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Billionaire Soros giving $2M to Democratic groups (May '12) 4 hr Royal Norwegian A... 24
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown (Aug '15) 15 hr swedenforever 755
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 23 hr Tm Cln 3,811
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) May 19 tongangodz 32,099
News Trump charges, without evidence, millions voted... May 19 ohwilbur 98
News Mitt Romney ripped Donald Trump's 'hurtful' com... (Oct '15) May 18 Rico from East Lo... 43
News Presidential debate: Will Obama or Romney win t... (Oct '12) May 18 Brain Cancer 41
More from around the web