Election over, Obama to face same wea...

Election over, Obama to face same weak economy

There are 1392 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Election over, Obama to face same weak economy. In it, Reuters reports that:

Americans have given President Barack Obama the benefit of doubt that he has the best fix for the ailing economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1048 Nov 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
you notice how they always want to argue percentage and not actual dollars? They want credit for what those rich republicans in their states pay in federal income taxes but they don't really want to consider in actual money the liberal states are taking way more than anyone else.
You've got that right. They also never take into account that if it doesn't already cost more to live in areas government by modern liberals, it soon will. Higher taxes, more expensive real estate, utilities, grocery prices, fuel, etc. Folks actually pay more for all of that intrusive government. As long as the local government has an industry to suck dry for funding, the ponzi scheme can hold out for a while. Take Detroit for example: Liberals killed the auto industry, and in so doing, they killed the goose that laid their golden eggs. They drove away their industry, and once the real jobs were gone, there was no one left to pay the bills.

Supporters of leftists like Barack Obama are willing to do the same to the entire nation.

I'll take the "red" areas myself. The government that governs least, governs best, and I get to keep more of the money I earn.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1049 Nov 27, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You children need to work on new scripts. Try something besides hate and stupidity. You only demean yourself.
Really? Try this. Pyush said the Republican Party has to stop being the party of stupid. When are you going to stop being stupid?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1050 Nov 27, 2012
Bob Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
Exit polls showed that the majority voted for Obama because they didn't want their own children to have a shot at making anything of themselves.
Exit polls showed you breaking out your crying towels as Romnuts went down in flames.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#1051 Nov 27, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Try this. Pyush said the Republican Party has to stop being the party of stupid. When are you going to stop being stupid?
After lejimcrow admits the alias.

hahahahahahahahaha
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#1052 Nov 27, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You children need to work on new scripts. Try something besides hate and stupidity. You only demean yourself.
Perhaps you could provide an example?

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1053 Nov 27, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Try this. Pyush said the Republican Party has to stop being the party of stupid. When are you going to stop being stupid?
You haven't proven we are stupid yet. All you prove is with enough candy, you can get children to do anything, even to shooting themselves in the foot.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#1054 Nov 27, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>You've got that right. They also never take into account that if it doesn't already cost more to live in areas government by modern liberals, it soon will. Higher taxes, more expensive real estate, utilities, grocery prices, fuel, etc. Folks actually pay more for all of that intrusive government. As long as the local government has an industry to suck dry for funding, the ponzi scheme can hold out for a while. Take Detroit for example: Liberals killed the auto industry, and in so doing, they killed the goose that laid their golden eggs. They drove away their industry, and once the real jobs were gone, there was no one left to pay the bills.

Supporters of leftists like Barack Obama are willing to do the same to the entire nation.

I'll take the "red" areas myself. The government that governs least, governs best, and I get to keep more of the money I earn.
me too.
Eric Gustafson

Yorktown, VA

#1057 Nov 27, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't proven we are stupid yet. All you prove is with enough candy, you can get children to do anything, even to shooting themselves in the foot.
Perfect analogy to describe the reelection of George Bush in 2004
Eric Gustafson

Yorktown, VA

#1058 Nov 27, 2012
Basically because it's common to find ditches in lieu of Storm Water drains. There aren't much in terms of modern conveniences in Red States. Alone with outdated infrastructure, there are no transportation systems to move populations around an area, commonly their roads are clogged and impassable. Those are just a few of the issues that makes Red State uncivilized and liberal States more attractive.
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got that right. They also never take into account that if it doesn't already cost more to live in areas government by modern liberals, it soon will. Higher taxes, more expensive real estate, utilities, grocery prices, fuel, etc. Folks actually pay more for all of that intrusive government. As long as the local government has an industry to suck dry for funding, the ponzi scheme can hold out for a while. Take Detroit for example: Liberals killed the auto industry, and in so doing, they killed the goose that laid their golden eggs. They drove away their industry, and once the real jobs were gone, there was no one left to pay the bills.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#1059 Nov 27, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>Basically because it's common to find ditches in lieu of Storm Water drains. There aren't much in terms of modern conveniences in Red States. Alone with outdated infrastructure, there are no transportation systems to move populations around an area, commonly their roads are clogged and impassable. Those are just a few of the issues that makes Red State uncivilized and liberal States more attractive.
that of course is all nonsense. In fact an ignorant lie. But then again you are an ignorant liar

au contraire

Location hidden

#1060 Nov 27, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect analogy to describe the reelection of George Bush in 2004
Obama did it. When is he going to explain Benghazi?

au contraire

Location hidden

#1061 Nov 27, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Basically because it's common to find ditches in lieu of Storm Water drains. There aren't much in terms of modern conveniences in Red States. Alone with outdated infrastructure, there are no transportation systems to move populations around an area, commonly their roads are clogged and impassable. Those are just a few of the issues that makes Red State uncivilized and liberal States more attractive.
<quoted text>
Really, over crowding, high crime rates, high taxes and flooded tunnels are a good thing. Strange you would think so, I doubt if most of America would agree with you.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1062 Nov 27, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
not only that, we still pick our cotton by hand, since the workers left us 150 years ago

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1063 Nov 27, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
that splains why retirees and businesses relocate to the 'red states' as fast as they can. better weather, lower labor costs, no yankees.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#1064 Nov 27, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
that splains why retirees and businesses relocate to the 'red states' as fast as they can. better weather, lower labor costs, no yankees.
"Red States?" I guess you mean "Red China." That is where the jobs went, and you can live well there on a lot. I heard there were no darn Yankees in China either.

I suppose the GOP is trying to create the same business climate down south as exists in China; but I heard people are balking at working for 25 cents a day.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#1065 Nov 27, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 'business' leaders can't resist that cheap, illegal labor pool.

au contraire

Location hidden

#1066 Nov 27, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
"Red States?" I guess you mean "Red China." That is where the jobs went, and you can live well there on a lot. I heard there were no darn Yankees in China either.
I suppose the GOP is trying to create the same business climate down south as exists in China; but I heard people are balking at working for 25 cents a day.
If you only knew how stupid you sound, you would consider giving your brain an enema.

au contraire

Location hidden

#1067 Nov 27, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 'business' leaders can't resist that cheap, illegal labor pool.
True, Obama's illegals are getting cold feet, in the northern snows.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#1068 Nov 27, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>True, Obama's illegals are getting cold feet, in the northern snows.
Spineless lejimcon-nie afraid to stand-up to the death chamber of commerce. Not unique.

hahahahahahahaha
Eric Gustafson

Yorktown, VA

#1069 Nov 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
that of course is all nonsense. In fact an ignorant lie. But then again you are an ignorant liar
You live in a state that has yet in 2012 to celebrate 50 years of indoor Toilets........ ROFLMAO

A Bathtub and flushing toilet is still considered a modern convenience in your community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kid Rock to open Detroit arena amid protest 2 hr The Truth 17
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 6 hr Sheriff Joe 529 4,073
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Sep 13 Interracial Storm... 292
News Jeb Bush chides Republicans to stop 'acting stu... (Aug '12) Sep 11 Boehners Rum 7
News 'What Happened' in 2016? Hillary Clinton still ... Sep 10 help us 1
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sep 9 Human 200
More from around the web