Election over, Obama to face same wea...

Election over, Obama to face same weak economy

There are 1392 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Election over, Obama to face same weak economy. In it, Reuters reports that:

Americans have given President Barack Obama the benefit of doubt that he has the best fix for the ailing economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#852 Nov 19, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
tony, you have interrupted the nice convo that I was having with Lawrence, shame on you. but since you brought it up, no, I have not seen white kids doing the exact same thing. I don't despise blacks as much as you think, only the ones on welfare, fathering multiple abandonded kids out of wedlock, with their hats on sideways while they hold onto their dick. Did I touch a nerve with you, metaphorically speaking?
And where i'm from, being called a denigrated fcuking moron is not all that bad. It might get me some street cred. I take no offense.
Nope, no berve touched, just the denigration of your mentality is shameful.

Look at actual nationwide statistics - whites are begining to outnumber blacks recieving some sort of entitlement programs. Take your blinders off son.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#854 Nov 19, 2012
Next election, I'm voting for whoever is running against obama.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#857 Nov 19, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Since many liberals are looking for property in Australia, I would presume they are aware of where the dollar is going, down under.
LOL! I hope the libs are moving out..that will leave the good stuff for the rest of us.

I've been putting together my off the grid backcountry hideaway for 6 years now, and I don't want any leftist neighbors mucking up the place.

The county putting up green street signs on jeep trails is bad enough as it is. We're hoping to put together a street sign bonfire soon.

Alpharetta, GA

#858 Nov 19, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text># 5..your mammy. They run a train good on her. Now picture that...azz.
Mammy? I didn't know you were racist, who knew?

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#859 Nov 19, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
You do know he can't run for office again?

Alpharetta, GA

#860 Nov 19, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, no berve touched, just the denigration of your mentality is shameful.
Look at actual nationwide statistics - whites are begining to outnumber blacks recieving some sort of entitlement programs. Take your blinders off son.
where do you find those actual nationwide statistics, on Rev Wrights website?...is that in percentages receiving aid, or just total numbers? big diff, since whites are a higher number...it probably meshes with the prison statistics, lots more whiteys in the country, but lots more colored in the prisons...maybe it's a conspiracy, you know, holding the black man down.

Alpharetta, GA

#861 Nov 19, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know he can't run for office again?
thats correct, unless he gets the laws changed....face it, most of you people would vote for him again, he may try to change it. He changed the medical profession against the wishes of the majority of voters, he can change the election/voter laws too. He can even stop the rise of the oceans and let the planet begin to heal, if he so chooses.

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#862 Nov 19, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Biden today: You people in Jersey got no worries about the mess. Obama is your home boy.
Biden can sereotype 200 words a minute and get a pass to boot!

I bet he's out at Ace Hardware gettin' his chains for all us slaves.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#863 Nov 19, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>I know what your problem is welfare monkey. You are pissed off because Mitt was going to put a halt to your free loading azz. Your trailer is full of everything made in China too!
Oh please. Mitt and not many other civilized people would bother to wipe their feet in the Truck Stop of a county where you live. It's a Pennsylvania Welfare Haven full of rusty mobile homes with satellite dishes attached and water hoses running through the windows.

You probably are a resident of Rusty Acres Mobile homes considering you believe Mitt's $7.25 an hour is a suitable wage

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#864 Nov 19, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
Well, that's one vote in Sarah Palin's box. Any other suggestions for turning the Republican party into roadkill?

FDR had a fourth term. So with Obama, who knows?

Alpharetta, GA

#865 Nov 19, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that's one vote in Sarah Palin's box. Any other suggestions for turning the Republican party into roadkill?
thats what I'm saying.....and if he can't run, Michelle can, and he can be what Bill Clinton hoped to be....assistant prez, with no duties.

Location hidden

#866 Nov 19, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what I'm saying.....and if he can't run, Michelle can, and he can be what Bill Clinton hoped to be....assistant prez, with no duties.
To think, it might have been Romney, with no clue.
My dream ticket is Obama, with Bill Clinton for vice.

Alpharetta, GA

#867 Nov 19, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>To think, it might have been Romney, with no clue.
My dream ticket is Obama, with Bill Clinton for vice.
they will never beat michelle, with oprah for VP. Now that is 4 big egos, your candidates and mine. they'll have to bust the walls of the oval office and do some expansion.
HereIsYourTruth

Chapel Hill, TN

#868 Nov 19, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
And $7.25 and hour, with no benefits hawking Chinese produce junk is your vision of success?
That is a primary reason why liberal states are forced to fund Red States.
The primary reason that the blue states send money to the red states is because the government has more installation in the red states because of a better work ethic. The welfare money goes to the blue states and the money for payrolls goes to the red states. Geez, you don't understand the difference.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#869 Nov 19, 2012
HereIsYourTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
The primary reason that the blue states send money to the red states is because the government has more installation in the red states because of a better work ethic. The welfare money goes to the blue states and the money for payrolls goes to the red states. Geez, you don't understand the difference.
Well that's not the case in Tennessee, where the Federal Government build the Tennessee Valley Authority, and still today 4 out of 10 Tennesseans pay no Federal Income Taxes, and 65% receive at income tax time poverty payments to life them out of poverty.

Neither expense paid for my northern liberals has anything to do with funding for the American military.
A Nnoyed

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#870 Nov 19, 2012
At the end of the day politics and political parties had very little to do with the state of the economy.

American consumers chose to buy foreign because it was cheaper. And Technology not only destroyed the old business models and jobs, it also enabled people to run manufacturing over great distances in near real time.

And then American consumers chose (there was a choice) to buy even more foreign made goods. Because not only were they cheaper at this point, they were also better.

The jobs that left aren't coming back. Ever. Look in the mirror to find the guilty party. You sold out your neighbours and friends with manufacturing jobs because you, the (wo)man in the mirror willfully chose to force them out a job so you could buy cheap crap.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#871 Nov 19, 2012
rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the Bureau of Labor Statistics;
These are averages of the unemployment rates from 2001 through 2008.
2001-4.7% Average for twelve months ending in December
2002-5.8% " " " " " " "
2003-6.0% " " " " " " "
2004-5.5% " " " " " " "
2005-5.1% " " " " " " "
2006-4.6% " " " " " " "
2007-4.6% " " " " " " "
2008-5.8% " " " " " " "
_______
Total 42.1% Divided by 8 = 5.3%=the average unemployment rate for eight years during the Bush administration.
2009-9.3% Average for twelve months ending in December
2010-9.6% " " " " " " "
2011-9.0% " " " " " " "
2012-8.1% Average for ten months ending in October
_______
Total 36.0% Divided by 4 = 9.0%= the average of almost four years of the Obama administration.
5.3% average unemployment under eight years of Bush and 9.0% average unemployment under Obama! Things sure look better now. NOT!
These are the numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and not numbers from you saying I am trying to rewrite history!
You are writing a fantasy version. If you want to post those funny numbers; also post that bush ordered the labor dept to change the way it calculated unemployment to look much much better for him politically. Also post the labor dept stats that show how many people were working versus how many would work if jobs were available. The method for calculation you present, from the labor dept, would show 0% unemployment if there were no jobs, no one working because no one would be able to "look" for a job.

Your numbers are simply misleading statistics, just like the old quote: 73.458234% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
marlos elan

Alvin, TX

#872 Nov 19, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that's one vote in Sarah Palin's box. Any other suggestions for turning the Republican party into roadkill?
Interesting. So you are basically admitting that Obama might violate the Constitution and become the American equivalent of an African tin-pot dictator? "President for Life Barrack Obama"? Why am I not the least bit surprised?

ObamaZombies are pathetic creatures with no self-respect, low self-esteem and an inordinate amount of hero-worship. Hitler, Mao and Stalin would love you guys.

Location hidden

#873 Nov 19, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
they will never beat michelle, with oprah for VP. Now that is 4 big egos, your candidates and mine. they'll have to bust the walls of the oval office and do some expansion.
You are talking about VP's. But are you suggesting that any of the other three are better suited for vice than Bill Clinton? Just look at the record.

Location hidden

#874 Nov 19, 2012
marlos elan wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. So you are basically admitting that Obama might violate the Constitution and become the American equivalent of an African tin-pot dictator? "President for Life Barrack Obama"? Why am I not the least bit surprised?
ObamaZombies are pathetic creatures with no self-respect, low self-esteem and an inordinate amount of hero-worship. Hitler, Mao and Stalin would love you guys.
If you have any room in your ear, I can suggest what you can stick in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 6 hr -Stray Dog 47,776
News Trump proposals risk deepening GOP rift on immi... Fri Asian Guy 5
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... Aug 27 Swedenforever 16
News Ad targets Romney on abortion, Planned Parenthood (Jul '12) Aug 27 Dan 77
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) Aug 25 swedenforever 3,699
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Aug 25 swedenforever 58
News Romneyites Think the 47% Are Parasites (Oct '12) Aug 25 swedenforever 25
More from around the web