Election over, Obama to face same weak economy

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Americans have given President Barack Obama the benefit of doubt that he has the best fix for the ailing economy.

Comments
741 - 760 of 1,392 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2013

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is the man and in charge of you...dumbazz.
if he's 'the man' then how are you people gonna put one over on 'the man' like you been doing for all these years?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. With the instant info available today, it's easy to just pull our money out and put it overseas. Even if it's only a little.
Since many liberals are looking for property in Australia, I would presume they are aware of where the dollar is going, down under.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is the man and in charge of you...dumbazz.
Obama isn't incharge of anything but his ego. His handlers do the rest.
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Since many liberals are looking for property in Australia, I would presume they are aware of where the dollar is going, down under.
There's a guy in here who lives in Australia. He said they are getting all of these global warming refugees and they have water rationing. You can only take a shower every other day for 5 minutes. Australia is hot, it's much closer to the Equator than the European countries and the U.S. so it has droughts, water shortages and people from Africa and other places that are even closer to the Equator have had to leave due to droughts and so they are piling into Australia.

The problem with leaving the U.S. is that there is no longer any where to go. Europe is going under quicker than the U.S. is. I wanted to move to Germany but then I see people in Germany posting in Youtube and they say it is overtaken by people from Turkey, that there are hardly any Germans left and the Turks and Germans hate each other. The Turks go on welfare and create ghettos. In other European countries they have Muslims on welfare who created ghettos too. So where do you go?? Bush bought up land in Argentina that has an aquifier so he can get water when the U.S. collapses he could move there, but then the other day I saw where Argentina is one of the poorest countries on earth and it has riots, it's beyond riots. It's like mostly indigent people killing one another. So where do you go? This is the problem. You can move your money off the dollar. I agree with that. Also, U.S. banks pay zero interest on money in the bank so people move their money to banks in China and other places.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to ignore me, Lory. Or prove I'm misinformed, which you can't, knobjob boy.
Your ignorance and lack of breeding are proof enough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
come on , douche, refute it.
Where is my fly swatter when I want it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
skyscraper windows no longer open, they did in the 20's due to not having air conditioning, but if a bidness man wants to kill himself these days, the best way is to drive thru Dee-troit or E. St Louis and let the homeboys know ahead of time, they'll strip his car down in 2 minutes and leave him bleeding to death on the curb.
You appear to have made a remarkable recovery.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Since many liberals are looking for property in Australia, I would presume they are aware of where the dollar is going, down under.
The only thing going down under are you teabaggers on each other. Four more years of teabag tears.
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Zero interest on your money in the bank and QE to infinity to keep the hyper-inflation hidden, to make it look like we have deflation. So the savers pay and pay for Obama to borrow $1 trillion every year. Yahoo!! Yet the price of gas and food doubled in the last 4 years even with QE1, QE2, zero interest on savaings and now with QE forever.

And all of this borrowing is based on some day, some day the GDP is going to grow, not this year, not next year, not for the last ten years we have been borrowing all of this money. But supposedly, some day, somehow with oil at $100 a barrel in a worldwide recession, somehow, some day our GDP is going to grow. It's not ever going to grow because cheap oil has run out. The minute ANY nation tries to increase it's GDP, oil will go right back up to $150 a barrel and stay there. So this is the end of growth, and with the end of growth comes default on the debt - not just the U.S.- this is going to be default on debt in Greece, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Portugual, France, the U.K. and the U.S. and the states and cities and counties in the U.S. too.

By the time you have to borrow $1 trillion a year to keep going that long since told you that you can no longer keep going. This is all based on future growth that can't happen.

80 million old people are about to go onto Social Security and Medicare, so they will be using up 97 percent of the federal budget just for SS and Medicare, and the Dems are borrowing a trillion a year based on future GDP growth. You will have minus GDP growth with 80 million more people on the government, and, it's not like the Mexicans and blacks are going to go to college and get high paying jobs and pay for the debt and for the entitlements. 80 percent of them are on welfare. This adds up to minus GDP growth for the next 20 years. So no, we can't ever pay the debt back.

Oh, and don't forget, those giant government pensions all come due too now on the retiring 80 million baby boomers. Again, this means zero GDP growth, as all of this is people not working and collecting government money. Next they will be saying "the U.S. had -4 percent GDP growth last month." Seriously.

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You appear to have made a remarkable recovery.
I keep the windows up and the doors locked....them homies would steal the butter out of a bisquit....theys can't hep it, it's in theys blood.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep the windows up and the doors locked....them homies would steal the butter out of a bisquit....theys can't hep it, it's in theys blood.
So you acknowledge homies have blood, just like the rest of us? Soon you'll be attributing other human qualities to them, like love, pain, fear, and the ever-popular hate, which even many non-homies have in such great abundance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden today: You people in Jersey got no worries about the mess. Obama is your home boy.

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So you acknowledge homies have blood, just like the rest of us? Soon you'll be attributing other human qualities to them, like love, pain, fear, and the ever-popular hate, which even many non-homies have in such great abundance.
Homies only care about the 4 seasons in the hood, fishing, fighting, fcukking and firearms.

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So you acknowledge homies have blood, just like the rest of us? Soon you'll be attributing other human qualities to them, like love, pain, fear, and the ever-popular hate, which even many non-homies have in such great abundance.
you appear to have inside knowledge, perhaps you can unlock the mystery of why young black males walk around with their hats on sideways, pants drooping, while they hold onto their dicks?

Is it to hold up their pants, or to hang onto their most prized possession?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
you appear to have inside knowledge, perhaps you can unlock the mystery of why young black males walk around with their hats on sideways, pants drooping, while they hold onto their dicks?
They are trying to imitate me, except for my fedora.
I notice how well our president fits your stereotype.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
A whole lot of white kids are doing the exact same thing moron. Since you despise blacks so much, why not ask one of your own?

You've really denigrated to a complete fcuking moron Inbred.
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

80 percent of black men abandon their children and never even meet them. So black men hate black women otherwise they would not abandon all of them. The ONLY reason they have created 20 kids they never meet is because they refuse to use a condom when they have sex, same reason AIDS is now a black disease, like Louis Farakan says. And the black women love this because they get welfare and don't ever have to work. They have the kids with no husbands on purpose. So it all works out for them, except that the boys are throwaways. They can get welfare for having babies so they end up committing crimes and end up in prison.

The different races are all subspecies, obviously. We are all as one except we live totally different, speak different languages, have completely different cultures and values, and hate each other so much for being sooooo different. It all works for the liberals as long as the blacks and Mexicans can live on welfare and have ten kids on welfare and bankrupt the courts and the prison systems. It's all great, we are all as one, why would anyone not want this crap to take over their country?? Ghettos everywhere. It's sooooo great. So great, and god forbid you say one real thing about any of it, oh no, that's an evil racist. Just never say anything real, just pretend so no one calls you a racist. The Democratic party is so washed up it is not even funny. Wait until no one will nor can pay for their programs anymore.

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
A whole lot of white kids are doing the exact same thing moron. Since you despise blacks so much, why not ask one of your own?
You've really denigrated to a complete fcuking moron Inbred.
tony, you have interrupted the nice convo that I was having with Lawrence, shame on you. but since you brought it up, no, I have not seen white kids doing the exact same thing. I don't despise blacks as much as you think, only the ones on welfare, fathering multiple abandonded kids out of wedlock, with their hats on sideways while they hold onto their dick. Did I touch a nerve with you, metaphorically speaking?

And where i'm from, being called a denigrated fcuking moron is not all that bad. It might get me some street cred. I take no offense.

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>They are trying to imitate me, except for my fedora.
I notice how well our president fits your stereotype.
I never could get a fedora in my size. 8 is the largest they make around here.

No, our prez does not fit my stereotype, as you recall, he is clean, articulate, and does not speak in a heavy negro dialect. He leaves that to his preacher Wright.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Sports Authority is still growing and opening stores (including one in Durango, CO a month or so ago, which has jobs available today), and Best Buy and Staples have both opened stores in my town in the last 10 years, while Hostess is going out of business, laying off 18,500.
You have your vision of "success", and I have mine.
And $7.25 and hour, with no benefits hawking Chinese produce junk is your vision of success?

That is a primary reason why liberal states are forced to fund Red States.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••