Will women remember in November?

Will women remember in November?

There are 6 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 3, 2012, titled Will women remember in November?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Eight women members of the Georgia State Senate walked out of the Chambers chanting in unison "women will remember in November."A They were protesting the war on women being waged by Republicans in the Georgia Legislature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

evelyn bodek rosen

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Apr 3, 2012
Women must mobilize to keep this going. Bumper Stickers! Pins! Meetings" Demonstrations...Let's throw the right wing bums out...PLEASE!!!
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#2 Apr 3, 2012
These women are not for the encouragement of strong, honorable women. They are for causing yet another 56 Million babies dead in the name of lasciviousness and convenience.
hmmmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Apr 3, 2012
obama to hiz wimmin voters ... once you go black don't you dare ever go back
Are you stupid

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 10, 2012
The war on women is being waged by the left. They are the one's wanting to kill your babies and limit you health care. Thanks to Obama care women's health care has been decreased. Just wait until you have to get approval from the health care czar to have a mammogram or ovarian cancer screening and you get turned down. The democrats are the party of idiots. Only idiots who drink the left's koolaid support them.
Mark

Waunakee, WI

#5 Sep 9, 2012
The WAR ON PEOPLE is being waged by Congressional Republicans INCORPORATED. Who gets that CORPORATIONS were given existance in the first place to relieve the individuals of liability. . .NOW THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO PAY TAX. . .LOL, go figure. And then their's the REPUBLICAN WAR ON WOMEN.... Mitt hates muslims but soon he'll have our women worrying scarves over their faces and heads
Gregory
#7 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump endorses Mitt Romney in run for US... 11 hr Impeach the Creep 13
News Zionist Lobby in US Takes a Hit in Latest Natio... (Nov '12) 21 hr Left wing Israeli 15
News Trump tweets endorsement of Romney Senate run Tue mr gleeble 2
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) Tue Guest 4,286
News Donald Trump endorses Romney in run for US Sena... Tue Twisted Web 2
News Father and grandfather charged after boy was sh... Tue WelbyMD 1
News Romney declines to say whether he'd run for Uta... Tue Bloodonhishands 16
More from around the web