Ron Paul not allowed to speak at Repu...

Ron Paul not allowed to speak at Republican National Convention

There are 84 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Ron Paul not allowed to speak at Republican National Convention. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

GOP presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will not be given a speaking position at the GOP's Republican National Convention in Tampa in August.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#44 Aug 5, 2012
Bjorn wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter, it is a laughing stock, what is going on there. This Ron Paul is the only normal, wise, American politician, who will care about USA and who will stop and fix all this global mess made by such global criminals like obama, bush, clintons and this sh.. romney.
Do you think that you will have more chances for normality and improvement after next 4 or 8 years of mess? You will go bancruptcy as country.
Ron Paul is E.T. 70 years later.

Location hidden

#45 Aug 5, 2012
Mill wrote:
Ron Paul is one of a few normal, good, wise US politican and he is the onl hope for USA.
If that were true, USA would have no hope at all. However, Mr. Paul might have more success in the German government.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#46 Aug 5, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true, USA would have no hope at all. However, Mr. Paul might have more success in the German government.
Welcome to the Karma Cafe you moron4life.. There are NO menus you dumbass4life... You will get served what you deserve Lawrence Wolf you idiot4life..
-
The Fruit of Loon.. Or... The Fruit of Retard4life... Lawrence Wolf??
-
It's the culture...

Location hidden

#47 Aug 5, 2012
RON PAUL4AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you are right about the money and the media. That is why I am busy posting the word anywhere I can. If all the video and audio (proof) that the Lawyers have of Romney, and the GOP's criminal activity does not disqaulify Romney, We will then see America is Gone.......... Federal case # SACV 12-00927 search it.......... Democrat's and Republican's are crazy alike. Ron Paul is not crazy, Ron Paul is going to stop the wicked and crazy.
Oh, whitecoat man! I have a customer for you! Bring your net.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#48 Aug 5, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, whitecoat man! I have a customer for you! Bring your net.
Who say's Lawrence Wolf and Progressives aren't Bigots and Racists4life?
-
Al Sharpton: I "Wont Give Any Ground" Defending NBC:
-
NBC praises African-American Olympians for sacrifices and hard work they've made on behalf of America...
-
Racist Progressive NBC Airs an extremely "Racist Monkey Commercial" with a smile on its face performing on rings doing a gymnastics event after Gabby Douglas wins Olympics Gold Medal...
-
After Gabby Douglas won the gold and Bob Costas spoke about how amazing this was for the first African-American to win the women's all-around gymnastics title, than NBC airs a commercial of a deranged Monkey doing gymnastics...
-

-
"Happiness comes through giving" you moron4life..
-
The Fruit of Loon... Or... The Fruit of Racist4life.... Lawrence Wolf??
-
It's the culture...

Location hidden

#49 Aug 5, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Who say's Lawrence Wolf and Progressives aren't Bigots and Racists4life?
-
Al Sharpton: I "Wont Give Any Ground" Defending NBC:
-
NBC praises African-American Olympians for sacrifices and hard work they've made on behalf of America...
-
Racist Progressive NBC Airs an extremely "Racist Monkey Commercial" with a smile on its face performing on rings doing a gymnastics event after Gabby Douglas wins Olympics Gold Medal...
-
After Gabby Douglas won the gold and Bob Costas spoke about how amazing this was for the first African-American to win the women's all-around gymnastics title, than NBC airs a commercial of a deranged Monkey doing gymnastics...
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q1iUSARF_v4XX
-
"Happiness comes through giving" you moron4life..
-
The Fruit of Loon... Or... The Fruit of Racist4life.... Lawrence Wolf??
-
It's the culture...
I'm flattered by your stalking, plant life. But hold still. They've come to water you.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#50 Aug 5, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm flattered by your stalking, plant life. But hold still. They've come to water you.
Educated people know that the democratic party is full of fruits and loons!
-
There is a well known saying in the Islamic world "Women are for children, little boys are for fun!"...
-
-
The Fruit of Islam... Or... The Fruit of Loon...Lawrence Wolf??
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Lithia, FL

#51 Aug 5, 2012
Ralph Nader: Bill Clinton laying the groundwork for Hillary by ˜undermining Obama"...
-
Former Green Party presidential candidate Ralph Nader told The Daily Caller that former President Bill Clinton is undermining (President Barack) Obama to lay the groundwork for Hillary Clinton's presidential run in 2016.
-
Clinton recently told CNN that Republican candidate Mitt Romney's business record at Bain Capital is sterling, a wealth maker ready for president.. The DC asked Nader if he agreed with Clinton's statement.
-
Bill's laying down the groundwork for Hillary Clinton running for president in 2016. Everything she is doing and everything he is doing argues that they want to run Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, so while he might appear with Obama in fundraisers in New York and elsewhere, he's basically undermining Obama...
-
It's the culture

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#52 Aug 5, 2012
Bjorn wrote:
Ron Paul would say the truth that´s why he is not allowed by this criminal regime, who robs and destroys usa and the whole world.
And secondly Ron Paul would be first good and normal president of USA from decades.
Greetings Bjorn, the GOPigs won't let this humble man speak because he knows their controlled by special interest

Since: Dec 10

Allentown, Pa

#53 Aug 5, 2012
Florida wrote:
Ralph Nader: Bill Clinton laying the groundwork for Hillary by ˜undermining Obama"...
-
Former Green Party presidential candidate Ralph Nader told The Daily Caller that former President Bill Clinton is undermining (President Barack) Obama to lay the groundwork for Hillary Clinton's presidential run in 2016.
-
Clinton recently told CNN that Republican candidate Mitt Romney's business record at Bain Capital is sterling, a wealth maker ready for president.. The DC asked Nader if he agreed with Clinton's statement.
-
Bill's laying down the groundwork for Hillary Clinton running for president in 2016. Everything she is doing and everything he is doing argues that they want to run Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, so while he might appear with Obama in fundraisers in New York and elsewhere, he's basically undermining Obama...
-
It's the culture
I'll take that a step further. I have a feeling that slick Willy is working from the inside; he is dismantling obama's campaign from the inside. Bill is getting up there in age, and he figures this might just be his final chance to be "fully functional" in the White House. He sees Romney as a paper candidate, as strong as a paper house in a hurricane. If he were up against anybody other then obama, Romney would get blown out bigtime.

Clinton got a speaking slot at the DNC, big mistake! He will undermine obama every chance he gets. Look for Hillary to resign from her secretary job soon. At the convention, a second fiddle democrat such as Lieberman will throw how eight behind Hillary. Bill will then announce that Hillary has enough delegates to make her the Dem Nominee; hereby dashing obama's hopes of securing another term!

Bill has NOT forgot the racism charge from the obama team in 2008. Bill WILL have the last laugh at obama's expense!

Location hidden

#54 Aug 5, 2012
Cuomo/Clinton 2016

Location hidden

#55 Aug 6, 2012
swedenforever wrote:
Cuomo/Clinton 2016
Better yet, the other way around.

Location hidden

#56 Aug 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet, the other way around.
I'd be happy either way, yes she deserves it Wolfe

Location hidden

#57 Aug 10, 2012
Corporatocracy
Corporate oligarchy (Corporatocracy) is a form of power, governmental or operational, where such power effectively rests with a small, elite group of inside individuals, sometimes from a small group of educational institutions, or influential economic entities or devices, such as banks, commercial entities, lobbyists that act in complicity with, or at the whim of the oligarchy, often with little or no regard for constitutionally protected prerogative.

Location hidden

#58 Aug 10, 2012
Ron Paul is right about foreign aid, bullcrap war on terror, and how both parties are bought before the election..I don't agree with him on health and education there has to be a security net there but compared to the rest of the republikins-he's the only one that doesn't pander so that's the rightwing media won't respect him-it's sad
Get Off My Lawn

Englewood, FL

#59 Aug 10, 2012
Oh Cry Me A River!

Why don't you rabid Paul followers give it up already! Your old guy lost and there is nothing you can do to change that.

I'm not in love with Romney either, but anyone is better than that numbskull Obama!

Think about this: When was the last time in the general election you actually voted for the candidate you liked best, rather than the lesser of 2 (or 3) evils? For me that was Ronald Reagan in 1984!

The Republican party is what it is, but it's still damn sure better than the Democrats.

So get over it and get behind Romney now, or else you will be stuck with Obama for another 4 years!

And quite frankly, I wonder if America can endure 4 more years of that leftist liberal fool in the White House!

Think About That!

Allentown, Pa

#61 Aug 10, 2012
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
Oh Cry Me A River!

So get over it and get behind Romney now, or else you will be stuck with Obama for another 4 years!
And quite frankly, I wonder if America can endure 4 more years of that leftist liberal fool in the White House!
Think About That!
Well as more facts come to light, I am of the opinion that America deserves another obama term. I think with more "flexibility" he will severely over-reach, and will be held accountable. Americans need to be pushed to the brink so we will galvanize and mount another 1776!
Get Off My Lawn

Englewood, FL

#62 Aug 10, 2012
Zachary_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as more facts come to light, I am of the opinion that America deserves another obama term. I think with more "flexibility" he will severely over-reach, and will be held accountable. Americans need to be pushed to the brink so we will galvanize and mount another 1776!
You may well be right!

Our freedoms have been so slowly stolen from us, we seem to barely notice it! It's like the old story of the frog that jumped in a pan of cool water on a stove, but then was slowly cooked to death; so slow he didn't think to jump out!

The biggest problem is that, in general, we still have it too damn good in this country to get off our duffs and do anything about this erosion of our freedom.

If we end up with 4 more years of Obama, however, his "policies" will continue to cause such an economic calamity that we will band together for another 1776!

Allentown, Pa

#63 Aug 10, 2012
Right, we are losing our freedoms at near light speed. It's now against the law to drive to the corner store without wearing a seat belt! I'm an adult, and if I don't want to wear a seat belt when I drive, I think that is my right, and I certainly do not need obama's government to force me to wear one.

Now a seat belt has been proven to be effective, and it definitely can save MY life. Now the pronoun "My" is very important here. Only I should decide if I want to wear a seat belt, nobody else.

If we throw out obama now, we won't get the full experience of his communism. So, we'll suffer through 4 or 8 sub par years, and then rinse and repeat with a democrat. But if Americans elect the foreigner again, he just might bombard us with so many restrictive measures that we'll be forced to take a stand...maybe.
Big Bad John Roberts

Newberry, SC

#64 Aug 10, 2012
To all of you pea brain Republiklan morons in this thread. Ron Paul has more balls than the rest of the GOPunk candidates, including Michelle Bachmann, put together. At least Ms. Bachmann, a woman who was naturally born with no balls, has more balls than that idiot Republiklan nominee Romney. He even spoke out against that foul mouth racist windbag Rush regarding his comments about Sandra Fluke. Now if anyone of you don;t like my post, rent a pair of steel balls and reply DIRECTLY to me.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... Jul 31 goonsquad 308
News Ad targets Romney on abortion, Planned Parenthood (Jul '12) Jul 30 Rasta 74
News GOP Hopefuls Distance Themselves From Donald Trump Jul 30 WelbyMD 261
News Living Apart: How the Government Betrayed a Lan... Jul 29 Spotted Girl 1
News Romneyites Think the 47% Are Parasites (Oct '12) Jul 29 Serial Abandonment 22
News Gingrich: Romney will win 'over 300 electoral v... (Oct '12) Jul 29 Poverty Sucks 21
News Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Jul 29 Poverty Sucks 78
More from around the web